• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

HAT

Smash Ace
So since I was the only person in Bmore's to attend a tourny this weekend, I demand the thread title be changed to

"Baltimore (mostly but not entirely votes for HAT instead of CK)"

Also, check the rest of Atlantic North. I'm holding a fest this Saturday.

blues

Smash Journeyman
except blues went to c3 and got 7th =X, so this thread is now "Master Yoda's Hova's Padiwans"

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
0h h@y g@iz c@n i g3t @ rid3 2 c3??? L0L 0 @m i lat3?

Anyway I want to go to Chu's but no ride so I'll be at your thing it seems, Hat.

boss8

Smash Hero
If you can get to vienna metro station i can prob pick you up.
yo tak can i get a ride to umbc on pound 3 date i can be at this metro station....i will pay you.

and 4 are first time teaming together me and slik did alright...as for beating KM and Cyrain,we just need to get use to each other and call for help more often...and the grab combos then w should be good...good **** slik...

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I wonder how it was decided that hat didnt get to rename the thread. Blues placing higher shouldnt matter since they placed at different tournaments. They shouldve done internet rock paper scissors. Plus i dont like the new name(despite the usage of hova in it)

blues

Smash Journeyman
well i had trouble thinking of a good name with hova in it but i guess i couldn't think of a good one, you guys can change the crew name as long as it isn't crude or immature, slikviks was pretty good last time so i think i'll let him rename the thread =D

blues

Smash Journeyman
well i had trouble thinking of a good name with hova in it but i guess i couldn't think of a good one, you guys can change the crew name, just please don't make it crude or immature though =D

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Yea I aint feelin' the new name =/

and what Torny did Hat place at, wasn't c3?

Tak ~ that sounds like a lot of work.
him and plank went to a philly tournament

well i had trouble thinking of a good name with hova in it but i guess i couldn't think of a good one, you guys can change the crew name as long as it isn't crude or immature, slikviks was pretty good last time so i think i'll let him rename the thread =D
nah, i placed under you at C3. its between you and hat.

Repryx

Smash Champion
So....You're Erected Everest?

Whats up Dude? My Power Level went down a lil bit Play me @ Chu's to sharpen me up

Brawl got Delayed again cuz of CK

Top Bottom