• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
I dunno ill check....that being said Youll have to see my Ike Pit and Lucario as well(**** WITH PIT GLIDING ATTACK FTW)

no he didnt

hova

Smash Champion
how is everyone getting Brawl?? someone go get me a copy or just bring their copy to my house

sup bmore?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hey MRKs r gettin it and u live near them now...
yo let me know when u guys get it and ill set up a brawl fest sometime

and thumbs when is brawl c3?

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Yeah unlike some of those f@gs I am waiting for the game to come out in the US, go away till I practice then I'll **** you <3

HOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I had a valentine, she had a great ***, ch'yeah!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
wait...wait....im getting a message from the smash gods....they are saying....MRKs.....coooome to DK's House and play Brawl with him tonight until saturday morning....caaaaaall meeeeee i get off work at 5! (that last part was me not the smash gods)

Repryx

Smash Champion
MRK Im comin over on monday...no school address plz? (BTW this guy is bringin brawl 2 my house sunday...wanna come?)

blues

Smash Journeyman
I played brawl for like 4 hours last night with ck and boss at this cool guy's house, the game is a lot of fun but imo it's not as good as melee =P

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
you're right its not as good...its better :o)

i wanna play brawl again so bad....i havent gotten to since Pound and now i wanna play even more!!

Frozen

Smash Lord
I hope someone finds the immature people who barricaded the stairs at Pound 3

I mean really, I'm glad Littleboy's Finest is better than this.

Edit: I'm back in this crew. I main Falcon and secondary fox. I once killed a man.

TAK$

Smash Ace
LOL frozen, funny stuff right there, I so wish i could have made it to pound 3, was out of state when it started. >.>

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I played Brawl for the first time yesterday at the convention, won my first match ever with 4 stock left, I used Marth, games cool but I can see it being lame after awhile.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Katsucon was fun yos. Thanks Korn for letting me and EE stay in your room. I'm so glad I decided not to go to work today.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I bet DK smash could beat you in a set ;)
1. I don't go to tournaments anymore. In fact, I don't host tournaments now and don't see myself hosting any more--possibly ever. I'd rather play friendlies for 5 hours once a week to get my "fix".

2. DK Smash is too cool for me talk smack about.

3. You're an ******* for making that comment.

4. Anyone could beat anyone in a set. I'm sure all of us have come really close (or actually beaten) pros in sets.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Nerfed from what? Bad in Melee to even more bad in Brawl?
DK is definitely not bad in melee. He has the guaranteed combos that make all the good characters good.

edit: I find it interesting that most of the people who have played brawl all seem to have the same opinions about it...except for CK cuz hes a hardcore nintendo fanboy

Top Bottom