• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Lobos

Smash Master
for now on every tourney i go to, were all gonna crack jokes on mew2king. like kirbster for example.

Kirbster: "i can imagine mew2king stalking Sakuari while scratching himself like a crack head and asking him, Ill suck your d*** if you put wavedash in, come on babay, just a lil bit is all i need"

edit : something like that
LMAO!!!!

*twitch*

LULZ

thumbswayup

Smash Master
frozen i have your memory card. btree left it in tim's wii so i took it cause ill most likely see either btree, EE, or hat this sat at chu's and one of them can give it back to you. either that or i'll give it to you next wednesday at umbc.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Okay man, thanks. I'll definitely be there again next Wednesday, but if you see Btree in the meantime I guess you could give it to him, he has the rest of my stuff.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Anyone from Maryland going to the Melee Bi-weekly on saturday??? Come on, i know there'z a lot of you that are interested... We need some melee love! Need to bring the melee scene alive again!

oh, and of course, brawl bi-weekly -_- on sunday if anyone is interested

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Anyone from Maryland going to the Melee Bi-weekly on saturday??? Come on, i know there'z a lot of you that are interested... We need some melee love! Need to bring the melee scene alive again!

oh, and of course, brawl bi-weekly -_- on sunday if anyone is interested
Fux yeah chu! Keep melee alive, brawl sucks ***. I'll see if I can show.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Pika using MF ahh IDC...Melee FTW

BTW Slik in all Honesty I prefer ur Melee peach D-smash over Brawl

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Not Gonna happen thumbs...you seem to like bragging that...but when is the last time you did it?

That being said (even though Im not the biggest fan rite now) Pick up Dedede so I can suicide twice and still beat you then Pick up Diddy so I can clip you with your own Banana then Fsmash you, So long and good day sir.

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Meh Go ahead lolz in anycase I think Spamming a thread is in no way form or fashion a good way to get back at me so Im gonna get back on topic....

BLUEEEEESSSSS....No Problem

BTW Why is Tru= goin around asking all crew the exact same question then not coming back for the answer?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol, take a joke man. but in all seriousness, get your **** back in melee. ill work more on my fox and then we will duel to find out who is the better space animal.

also, you're the last person to be telling anyone not to spam lol.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Geez I need to get to a playstation! I remember Sofia and her THUNDA RING lolz I loved sayin that...

-Ciao

Lobos

Smash Master
Still waiting on that brawl FC Repryx.......

I'm free this weekend anyone wanna brawl? I know you guys need the practice lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
So when you give the order to run from incoming suicide bombers to your troops and they can't hear you... then what?

Good Luck!
...I know its wrong but...Burn dude...

-Ciao

P.S.

WHOISGONNAGOSEETHESPEEDRACERMOVIETHENGETTHEGAMEFORTHEWIISOTHEYCANTALKINRUNONSENTENCESANDSAY HAHA ATTHEENDOFEVERYTHINGIBETWHOEVERDOESTHATWILLHAVEALLTHECHICKSRIDINGTHEIRWORDUICANTSAYBECAUSEITWOULDGETMEBANNEDFROMSWFANDIFTHATHAPPENSEVERYONEWILLLAUGHATMELIKETHEYPROBABLYALREADYDOLAUGHATMEIKNOWTHEYDOBECAUSEOFTHEHATEPOSTSANDCHEAPSHOTSIGET....HAHA!

Frozen

Smash Lord
DOSV- That's pretty cool, what branch are you in? My brother just came home from Iraq last night.

EEvisu- Shut up. Keep your social and political ignorance to yourself. While joining the military isn't something I'd be interested in it's doing a hell of a lot more for this country and society in general than sitting home all day hate mongering on the internet and working a few shifts a week at Wendy's. I get along with you in person, but the **** you post on the internet pisses me off to no end.

Everyone else- Who's going to UMBC Wednesday? I'm definitely going, and also Btree a bunch of people are planning a Rickmob on the Baltimore harbor within the next couple of weeks in response to this one that went down in London yesterday. Would you or some other people from Bmores like to attend with me? I'm trying to get as many people to go as possible =] Here's a video of the rickmob in London.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e09_1207983531

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Rick...mob?

Lolz Kewl I'd do it but I got too much ish to do....like HW partys and Concerts

-Ciao

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yo wuts up *****es and hoes sry ive been out of contact for so long ive been busy as hell at work but im free for smash tonight and 2maro and possibly wednesday some at UMBC...lemme know wuts up..miss u guys!

Eff_Soul

Smash Cadet
Lol is that you Nightmare?
Well Ill add yours but add mine too.
Wow thats extremely gay.I finally get on my other account(subconciously) after ONE try.The last time i tried to get on for like 10 mins and i just gave up lol.Well here's my Brawl code.(Points to side)

Top Bottom