• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I think because I beat Cactuar's Marth and Tope in a Falcon ditto that I should get to rename this thread. Come on Btree, you saw me kicking *** lol.
I think because I beat your Fox (not to mention 2-stocked EE's Marth) with f**king G&W you should all bow down before me. Hail Caesar!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
^ MM my Fox -__-

It was nice to meet you officially though, pro facial hair you had going there bro. =]

~~~

Haha my Marth beat thumbs Falcon which beat Cactuar's Marth, I MUST BE BETTER THEN CACTUAR!

/Inui logic =P

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I would **** any of those scrubs in melee. Not even lying. I think I'm the only one even still playing melee. =(

EE: mm my Mario. $10.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It was nice to meet you officially though, pro facial hair you had going there bro. =]
Thanks man. Did I ever compliment you on your sig? That kid is mesmerizing...

I dunno about a melee MM, I'm rusty as hell. I haven't played melee competitively in over a year, except for one random C3 like 8 or 9 months ago.

I'll MM anyone's low tier w/ my G&W.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i don't blame you thumbs, that perfectly understandable. i guess the melee scene is really dead now. (which sucks) im still gonna play melee but looks like brawls took over the community. :urg:

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Yeah I kinda converted to Brawl now, its kinda fun when you just practice ****, didn't get too bored.

JC - haha we dun have to MM, I was just messing around and thanks, <3 this sig =]

Redd - that would require you doing something other then posting on the boards, you know like attending something ^_^

Shinku and Thumbs - I had nothing to say but I felt bad leaving you out of this post for some reason

Frozen

Smash Lord
rofl EEvisu, MM wme like 3 times for $5 dollars each, and at any time the next time I see you

Redd- MM me too, but don't ****ing respond to this. I don't want to see you type another thing directed towards me, just see me at a tournament, and walk up to me and challenge me to a ****ing MM, I'll do up to %10 with you. No.....$d$10
god ****it, 10 dollars. No internet response, see me in person

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
oh snap its Tak, hi!

Thumbs - no, I don't play it religiously like you and that's too much anyway lol

edit: Ima go to cyberden I think though, get me a partner thumbs!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
**** you posted right after I edited my post lol, go read it then do it.

edit: ignore that lol

and maybe if its anything but Diddy XD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah I kinda converted to Brawl now, its kinda fun when you just practice ****, didn't get too bored.

JC - haha we dun have to MM, I was just messing around and thanks, <3 this sig =]

Redd - that would require you doing something other then posting on the boards, you know like attending something ^_^

Shinku and Thumbs - I had nothing to say but I felt bad leaving you out of this post for some reason

Psh, touche.

BUT, I'm not driving to ****ing Maryland for a brawl tourney (Which I dislike) so I can sit in the corner with the people who still play melee.

And I like how other random people want to mm me, fine guys. =)

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
DC? I'll grab my gat

Redd - no biggie man lol

Lobo's - maybe >_____________>

Tak - Melee or Brawl? lol <_______________<

edit: for the record I am not cocky if I come off as such, ya'll know me, only cocky when I'm gettin' dem ho3s, CH'YEAH!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Me, Ron and some mushroom scrubs =P

so I guess I should do like the thread title says and brag about wining friendlies! lmao

Top Bottom