• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Yea Korn, I've played Voodoo and Rebel. Voodoo is really good. Aero, Tin and Chred are also beastly.

To answer your question about our MM, I don't travel much for smash events, mainly because I don't have a car or anybody who can give me rides. I go to Otakon because it's local, so I might have to wait till next year to get in our set. If you're ever in the College Park or Baltimore area, though, call me or message me and we can try to arrange something. My AIM is ChivalRuse.
haha lucky, i didn't go to college park anymore... me and boss used to go there like every weekend last year :p
yeah Voodoo is pretty **** good with a lot of characters
Chred is good too ..but he johns a lot lol but hes cool

:( i don't drive too... whenever i go to smash i just take metro like always lol it sucks but i have to

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
hey if anyone wants to play tonight (in/around overlea) to practice for cyberden message me on AIM.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
dawgbowl - dunno where that is, but you should try coming to umbc on a Wedsnesday for some Smash one of these days.

Yo - it's hard for me to recommend anything sir, since all I watch is weird stuff (weird shoujo). Like, I just tried to think of something non shoujo to recommend, and couldn't get past Yu Yu Hakusho. @_@ unless you wanna watch some weird **** then I can suggest something.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well in that case, I'll just list some random ****

ef - a tale of memories (drama/psychological/romance) - this has two main stories, it's twelve episodes and very sappy.

Hatenko Yugi (adventure/comedy/fantasy) - I don't know what the **** this is about but it's got the best first episode ever. This girl's just chilling at home with her dad, and he asks her if she's ever wanted to go on an adventure before, and tells her that she should go out to see the world. Then promptly boots her out of the house as she goes what the ****. So she sets off on her grand adventure with a random gun toting mugger she found in an alley. Twelve episodes.

Boogiepop Never Laughs (horror/psychological/supernatural) - a series of gruesome murders in a killing spree purportedly caused by the creature Boogiepop, and how they all are connected, twelve episodes.

Bokurano (horror/psychological/supernatural/mech) - fifteen children are fooled into testing a "game" where they pilot a giant robot to save the Earth. They soon realize it's very real, and that whoever pilots the robot, dies regardless of whether they succeed in their battle or not (not ruining plot). It focuses heavily on the children and how ****ed up their lives are, and how they cope with their suddenly doomed existence. Twenty four episodes and ****ing messed up in that awesome way.

Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi (martial arts/comedy/highschool) - weakling boy wants to learn karate so he can stand up for himself, and ends up with seven different martial arts masters wanting to train/torture him. The fighting is pretty much straight up martial arts, and the school is kinda Tenjho Tenge without the ****. Fifty episodes.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
so today was an interesting morning
i had just mowed my lawn and
headed into the shower
after the shower i got dressed and
put on deodarant
then i realized i was really hot and sweaty
even tho i just came out of the shower
this was due to the fact
my room was so freaking hot
so i looked at my tv and saw
a bottle of this stuff my job
gave me for free
it looked like one of those axe spray bottles
but it was called edge
they gave it away to employees
so since i rarely use these things
im like why not see what it smells like
since im sweating like crazy
so i lift of my shirt
and push the button to spray it
it shoots out and sticks to my chest
im like WTF this isnt spray
is it some really thick deodarant?
so im confused and i lift
up my shirt
its orange shaving cream all over my chest
im like **** it its shaving cream
wow i totally should have read the label
before i sprayed this crap on myself =/

Shinku

Smash Champion
what time you guys gonna be at umbc on Wednesday?

edit nvm, just read above post. FROZEN MM ME!!!!

btw i am going to a-usa too kids, and good gosh ee, that sig of yours just begs for your account to get banned LOL

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Phil - no LOL. But the guy said (he doesn't have a name, just My Sister's Friend), if all else fails, he will put us up at his house. It'll be hard finding a close-by hotel on short notice

Dos-James - Good **** sir.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Phil - no LOL. But the guy said (he doesn't have a name, just My Sister's Friend), if all else fails, he will put us up at his house. It'll be hard finding a close-by hotel on short notice

Dos-James - Good **** sir.
I don't think we'll ever have a hotel for one of these, I'll see then.
update to bum venue is added. go check it out.
shut up

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Seriously Yo, this show don't make any ****ing sense lol

someone bring a GameCube or WII today! And someone definitely bring a game at least! I can't because Phil's got all my ****.

Top Bottom