• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
i'm still wondering what possesses a man to:

a) burn a shin bowl of ramen

b) jump off a balcony while drunk from a severe excess of captain morgan ( no johns, m2k! )

c) not play 64 with me at some point in life because it's my favorite Smash, dagnabit, I'm old and set in my ways :/

HAT

Smash Ace
captain morgan edge guarded jason after he jumped off the stage

dude lately the house has been so ****ing hilarious i can't even believe it.

watching people become ******** willingly has never been so satisfying!

i just hope not everyone is running from some emotional problem

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
captain morgan edge guarded jason after he jumped off the stage

dude lately the house has been so ****ing hilarious i can't even believe it.

watching people become ******** willingly has never been so satisfying!

i just hope not everyone is running from some emotional problem
*raises hand*

GUILTY!

you *****s gonna be there tonight? i may come by

meepxzero

Smash Master
rofl drinking/smoking is too good.

i wont lie i do kinda come over to run away from problems cuz this house is full of lulz and awesomeness. what happen to m2k just made me verify this XD. <3 jason

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What was the new thread title again?

BTW both my boss AND the foreman were fired today. And the foreman, who was there for at least thirty years (or with the company), just had a heart attack and is still recovering in the hospital. They're gonna surprise him with the news when he returns. I loled?

Three people in like two weeks, we're kinda running out....>_>

And wassup Ramen!

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice

BTW both my boss AND the foreman were fired today. And the foreman, who was there for at least thirty years (or with the company), just had a heart attack and is still recovering in the hospital. They're gonna surprise him with the news when he returns. I loled?
His bed won't even be cold before he relapses upon hearing the news.

Rez 64

Smash Rookie

Three people in like two weeks, we're kinda running out....>_>

And wassup Ramen!
tell them to hire me! :psycho:

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Yo real talk, we should make an MD/VA rap and just **** on other regions, someone get the equipment and let's do this ****.

Everyone start writing your verses! D:

chillindude829

Smash Master
if we made an md/va rap, i hereby declare myself the producer and i'd decide who gets on there and who doesnt.

also here are the requirements which cannot be altered:
-neo writes the chorus (and gets a verse if he wants)
-i have the first verse

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
i wanna rap in this, i don't wanna take too much effort, but if people are serious about making something hot.

sign turbo up, and watch out for that epicness, i love rap as an artform not some bull **** that someone thawt was hot cause they heard it on the radio within the last year in a fukkin club.

rap is serious and i'll be serious about it... my voice might be random, but my lyrics will be repeated for the rest of eternity....

HAT

Smash Ace
**** was ********. i tried to leave once..got bored, then left again. alcohol is cool and all but a line should probably be drawn

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The best part was when everyone kept repeating the Meep "Nooooo!" over and over for like 20 minutes.

Top Bottom