• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
nah i'll just use it on cristin it is cuter on her...u its just...idk...i feel like its not right..u should be green...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would like to see hot tub machine with you as well sir.
i say we all see it at the majestic theater
Let's shoot for a Fri night showing or something. God I hope it's as funny as it looks

thanks for reminding me to use my last prank on you seb :)
.... but then if you weren't one of the people who was doing it before, who ARE these people pranking me!!?

nah i'll just use it on cristin it is cuter on her...u its just...idk...i feel like its not right..u should be green...
Never in a million years

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm watching a Chinese-made Mulan movie that came out last year. I'm halfway through it, and it's so bad.

Did you ever see Hero in 2004 Seb?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah I saw Hero a long time ago. I remember it being a very good movie, but extremely confusing and strange. Had an awesome ending though and the emperor figuring everything out as the movie played along was so cool

Shinku

Smash Champion
fffffffffffff- i hate weekend screenings because of ****ing nigras being as loud and ignorant as possible -.-
i know what you mean. i dont go to those ghetto *** theaters no more.

i couldnt stand someone like a obese ghetto chick yelling non sense every 5 seconds

"OH NO HE DI-INT! GUURRRRLLL"

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I've never experienced problems like that in Regal Rockville OR Uptown for that matter. Then again Uptown is so loud and big that you can't hear any annoying people in the audience lol. It will of course be there that I see Iron Man 2.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lajin, gimmie yo address at some point. im still not sure.

joe, if im getting you, meet me at like someone on route 1. actually me and seb might be down there friday night and itll be easier. were work our evil magic

"yes they do, yes they do"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** shinku!!!

i thought there was decent public transit to the umbc area but i actually have no idea

Reioumu

Smash Lord
good **** shinku!!!

i thought there was decent public transit to the umbc area but i actually have no idea
The only decent public transit from the DC area to Baltimore is the MARC train. Then again I've never taken it up there, but I know it's there lol. You could probably make it to UMBC through the train and a lot of busses, no clue tbh.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yeah, Mike and I have been anxiously awaiting The Pacific. But usually I like to let these kind of shows finish running and then marathon them.
Thats a good idea, but I think I'm gonna follow it through then marathon it when its all done to watch it all again. Its pretty awesome so far. It takes you on a more personal level than Band of Brothers did with the soldiers.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL nice one Alex, maybe if you had said Enter the Dragon I might have believed you :p

I completely ignored Poyo's pic, don't draw attention to it else he might post more and then we'll have to kill him.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
last dragon is actually a pretty decent 80s flick...actually its a really good 80s flick.

I wish poyo would quit smash his medical issues and spamming is just too much i feel like his dad should beat him more.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
You know the new karate kid movie has a black kid, taught by Jackie Chan right?

jackie chan teaches kung fu, not actually karate.

basterdizing karate kid?!?!
discuss

Top Bottom