• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Battle LA is trash, so I'm never going to see it LOL. I kind of want to see Limitless, Bradley Cooper's been making a name for himself lately. Plus the premise is interesting enough.

Currently waiting for Sucker Punch (yes I know it'll probably suck but I'm gonna see it anyway haha), Your Highness (looks AMAZING), and Hangover 2 :D

Glad you're making more of an effort in your movie watching though <3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
...........well I watch it because it was for free!!!!!

and free refill popcorn is amazing............. lol

I definitely want to watch Sucker Punch!!!! xD I didn't expect the movie to be good.. but it looks very interesting

also.. freaking Limitless...................... such a weird/cool movie
I don't feel good at all.. after the movie for some reason

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Drive Angry, Nicolas Cage was a movie mastermind with that one almost as good as the classic Bangkok Dangerous.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
This guy? Do you not know who the Nostalgia Critic is? >_> And nah, he's nothing like Mike except that their both pale and have glasses LOL. Love that review, his sarcasm is amazing

Transformers 2?!?!?! 21TH CENTURY CLASSIC

cLYDE YOU ****ed it UP! It's

"You see, your father is the milk of my business (<- what THE ****), and even milk has an expiration date!"

*snaps neck*

THAT WAS BEST SCREENPLAY RIGHT THERE THEY GOT ROBBED

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Great the first time, good on subsequent viewings. Still one of the best times I've had going to the movies (I was around 16 and I still remember how hard everyone was laughing).

I think the 2nd and 3rd one speak for themselves. The 4th one looks like it's going to be stupid, but not nearly as bad as 2 or 3

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wtf? the last 2 were movie gold, the 4th will be no different, the only thing better would of been having Charlie Sheen play Black Beard.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Your attempts to troll do not work on me Philocktities

Fast Five can't possibly be worse than Sucker Punch so why not LOL

Lobos there are great looking movies coming out soon. There's Your Highness, Super 8, Thor, MAYBE Captain America, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. Super 8 is going to blow my ****ing mind

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HA

Look at the recipe for Sucker Punch

Half naked women with swords, guns, mechs. Robot samurai wielding miniguns. Dragons. Orcs. WWI steam-punk Nazi Zombies and more robots. Did I mention half naked women?

and look what we got. Yeah. Exactly

Top Bottom