• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Someone get at me on that Monster Hunter 3. I know people play! I'm still looking for people who are down. I know a lot of MDVA plays but trying to find out who is the issue.

PM me!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WTF YOU were the one who asked ME you little *****

wolfwoodprst (11:48:57 PM): who win in a fight, never knows best or rei
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:49:10 PM): LOLOLOLOLOLOL
wolfwoodprst (11:49:23 PM): lets call it a sumo match

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Never say never. Also the next Pirates is going to be in 3D, also I'll bet anything that Transformers 3 will be in 3D as well, and let's not forget Men In Black 3D or Iron Man 3D. ****ing James Cameron what have you done

lmao @ it was her decision BULL**** Bay fired that *****, the one good thing he's done in a while.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
She was in the second one. She was the best part of it, I didn't care too much for that movie. First one is a classic.

"Edwards, if you were half the man I am!"
"What you talking about, I am half the man you are"

STILL makes me laugh

KREVA

Smash Cadet
It seems as though we can never be freinds...

I dream of the zombie apocalypse.
I've even gone as far as steal MC Chris' Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan xD
Sadly you are one of the first of whom that are unaware that the apocalypse has come. 5 minutes prior to leaving your house, a hobo that looks incredibly familiar like Seb, bites your hand and transfer the virus into your body.

Have fun roaming the Earth until that fortunate young man or woman gets to blow your brains out with some sort of fire arm preferably a semi-automatic.:)

Top Bottom