• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm getting off work early and going to Chu's, then to Bmore's around 7 or 8 probably. Any of you are welcome to hitch a ride, but after Bmore's I'm not coming back to DC, so I dunno if you can get a ride back. Let me know if you wanna come though.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LMAO HAHA ****ed up Phil <3

I just want to smash with everyone tonight since I won't be able to tomorrow.

edit- I'll think about it Cafe. Which metro station do you live by?
you know, im just trying to ask you early, so it won't end up like last time, i waited til you get home then asked you. so you said you're too tired + it's late

West Falls Church metro station, then take 1 bus to my house

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Boss I can pick you up in like an hour probably, if that's what you're looking for. Give me a call in a little while.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
You don't wanna go any further. It's dangerous. My friends are all dead. They were murdered...by people who look like this. I have been chosen...

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
i can give a **** less...

XD
I think you mean can't. See, when you say, "I can care less." you're implying that you actually care about whatever you're directing that statement towards.

So thank you, boss. The best way to recover from addiction is to have friends by your side. <33333333

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Top Bottom