• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
stupid, really stupid
Aww:( I'm sorry to hear that... Come find me sometime:) You will have fun;)

Just look for a neutral Snake, and once he starts attacking everyone for no reason XD That will be me.

So I've encountered my good friend AP :D This time he helped these two players. They were good, but I was smarter. I was Dk xD I did camp and plank. Gave AP a good taste of his own medicine. Usually he stays after you win win or win when hes' in the room. Not this time. He didn't fly up on top, and he kept getting gimped by my Dkcopper:D TOO GOOD<3 He raged I'm sure and left. Then ten seconds later I find him again, this time he was a neutral Kirby (Pink) and kept Forward smashing, and he was preforming Kirbys final cutter... like every Forward Smash. I then go my main. (Yoshi) Then he left again xD well, that's the highlight of my basic brawl.

I like a good challenge:) 3vs1 2vs1 1vs1 All good and fun for me. Seriously just fight me, and do some cute, and cool stuff.

Mostly Tan Ike, and White Link

Looking for an amazing Blue Zelda... We did a footstool combo that's combo video worthy... Is their two Zelda's? Or just one? Well I see mostly a spammy blue zelda, and an amazing Blue Zelda. SHe didn't spam at all, and had amazing tricks. I tried to find her yesterday:( I couldn't:( I thought once I would go White Link. Then she would show up... nope:(

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I just had the most one-sided team battle in the history of my smash career. My teammate and I made a total of 7 kills, with neither of us dying. My Falcon did some awesome combos and moves that I had never done before, and I felt really proud of myself.

EDIT: Still in the same room and now we've been going back and forth between who's winning. It's clear who's the best and who's the worst, but it's still anyone's game and any match up of players can win. This is probably the most fun I've had on TB in a while, despite the items.

EDIT2: Okay, now the items are getting extremely annoying. Now almost all the matches are won by who uses items the most.

EDIT3: Well the rooms are getting worse and worse as my night goes on. Lag's starting to hit, more items are popping up, and my teammates are scrubby scumbags who taunt at every kill the manage to get, even when we're losing.

EDIT 4: Alright, now things are getting fun again as I'm teaming and fighting this Ganon. We've pulled off some funny ****.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I just had the most one-sided team battle in the history of my smash career. My teammate and I made a total of 7 kills, with neither of us dying. My Falcon did some awesome combos and moves that I had never done before, and I felt really proud of myself.

EDIT: Still in the same room and now we've been going back and forth between who's winning. It's clear who's the best and who's the worst, but it's still anyone's game and any match up of players can win. This is probably the most fun I've had on TB in a while, despite the items.

EDIT2: Okay, now the items are getting extremely annoying. Now almost all the matches are won by who uses items the most.
I had a match this morning with 3 Falcons and my Marth, you shoulda been there. Lots of uair, throw mix ups, knees and punch kills.

Landed in a room with Ness + My Marth vs Pikachu + Falcon, falcon left that was pretty fun caught me off guard

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I always laugh when people rage-pick my character to try and mock me with it, just to get ganked really hard and leave.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Someone rage picked my character and I ended up getting killed. Twice.

:phone:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
My teammates have seriously let me down in these past couple rooms. One of them looked like he was trying to kill himself after he got bodied by this Peach. I get paired up with the Peach in the next match, and she's AFC for over half of the match. Of course the other guy capitalized on Peach while I had to hold off Luigi. Peach came back in the last 30 seconds and got a kill of Lucas after I had done all the damage. What just pissed me off is that she taunted after that. She had no reason to taunt after she was gone for almost the whole match, and giving away free points. I left the room because I was tired of that ****.

EDIT: Lol I'm in this TB now and one of these players will just sit there and watch us pummel his teammate. Literally he sat there for a good 8 seconds until I started attacking him, then he moved around and fought. This room's pretty free right now.

EDIT2: Home Run Bat is OP. I feel kinda bad for using it, but those idiots have it turned on so I'd rather use it then be on the receiving end. Though they didn't try too hard to get out of my way when I had it. I missed more because of my teammate knocking them out of the way more then themselves actually dodging.

EDIT3: Mario Bros is by far the worst stage to play on. Though it's manageable if you have a character who can reflect or you're D3, who I was at the time. Poor Mario couldn't do anything to me once I grabbed him. :troll: Zelda handled the Lucas player pretty well, then again she just used her reflector whenever Lucas had one of those broken items.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
why did you guys leave? Seriously TL and Samus, just because I took you both out single handly in Sudden Death while keeping my team mate alive doesnt mean you should run away...

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've decided to pick up Tink as a secondary now. I also decided I'd play in Basic Brawl to relax a bit after the shenanigans I've been having in TB. Mainly been having taunt parties that escalate into full fights all because of Luigi's taunt. I find that funny since people consider that a challenge and proceed to fight me. At one time it was just me as Tink and this friendly Kirby against these computers PT and Mario. What I thought was pretty funny was that me and the PT ended up in SD, and he killed me right as it started with a F-Smash from Ivysaur, who was my main starter until I dropped for Falcon. I thought Ivysaur was pretty mad about the drop.

"You dropped me for that twerp?! I'll show you!"

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
SSBdaisy i know thats you on IC

stop trying to grab me, o wait they went on pink DDD

ROFL THAT LAST ROUND WITH ZELDA AT SPEAR PILLAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT THE DOUBLE KILL, that was sweet man nice kill

your a dangerous little ******* arent you, trying to sneak up and kill me while im taunting and having a good time seeing people get lightening bolted

the amount of trolling going on in this room is awesome, i love having a ****ish ******* coming after me

aaahhh that trolling was great, everyone left cept the IC/DDD/Zelda

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
turn your goddamn items off wtf cging me as a gay baby marth

if i dont engage you its because i dont like being interrupted in fights so dont think im trying to run im giving you space to fight those bad IC

i gave yoshi his stock back because i accidently footstooled him

poor meta running away from a women, also **** lag for messing up DB input

you gotta admit that final smash kill was pretty awesome, that hit box bellows out once its activated

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL yea he ran away cryin after MK didnt do anything for him

dont h8 :( i cant help it

we're going even now but im **** as hell tired as ***

fasfasfqwrqwef

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo dont sleep on that guy on pink Samus/ white lucario he knows his ****

fake edit: by know his **** i mean air dodging into Usmash alot of usmash

also by gay character you mean the one you used that got exploded on cause you through a proxy mine onto the ledge? :troll:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
usmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashusmashv

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hehehehehheehh god i love your tenacity

k im gone after this gg hope to see you again fun ****

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I ran into that scumbag player who just sits there and watches his teammate do all the work. It looks like he plays DK and Sonic from what I've witnessed. If I ever see him again, I will wreck him so hard that he won't want to cross me ever again. For what ever reason, he taunted after I died when we were on the same team. Of course we ended up losing the match since he barely helped me out. It did feel really nice in the next match, beating him with our team of double Falcon. I've also been seeing Peach a lot more on TB now, unless it's the same person too.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It's nice to be back. Hopped on to BB and found a hacker who used lone Nana and Popo codes and also Wario Man.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I'm going to be picking up a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening here once I get my 3DS back, so I'm preparing myself by using the other Fire Emblem characters of Marth and Ike. Keep an eye out for a blue Marth, blue Ike, and of course my blue Falcon. I will use Luigi and/or Wario if I'm in a trolling mood though.

Marth is pretty fun, and pretty easy to play (However I do want Roy back, as I had Roy as my secondary in Melee). My Marth however is bad right now though, but I still managed to take a couple games off this guy before he left which made me happy.

EDIT: I found this good Sonic player who I mainly spectated until he challenged me to a fight. The fights he won most of the time were only because he got the Smashball. I lost with my Falcon only because he got kills off the other people while I only went after him. Went Wolf on him and beat him, and gave him a taste of my Smashball. Next match he went Fox and he beat me. Then I went PT against his Falco and we went on Temple, I can't actually remember who won that one. Next match was again on Temple, but we got to have a serious PT ditto. Dur to Temple shenanigans, we lived forever until I failed to tech after we both reached over 200%. I died in the last 30 seconds and lost the match. I left afterwards since I was feeling kinda salty and that I was tired of going on Temple to have a serious fight with this guy. I ended up back in the room with him, but since I was Luigi he didn't recognize me. He was fighting someone else anyway while I was watching the other 3 go at it. Other people kept coming and going while the Sonic/PT stayed. I often fought the other players coming in if I wasn't trolling with Luigi and Wario. After a while I left again.

Now I'm spectating this Ike/Link/Ganon fight this other Link. Unfortunatly there's this Ness who won't stop jumping in when they're at high percents and trying to kill them. I'm getting tired of his **** so I'm just going to fight him now.

EDIT2: Just fought this Ike with my Falcon. he was good, but he couldn't get enough distance to recover in the last few seconds to live and I won. He went Wolf next match and he spammed a lot. Then to make things worse, he used every cheap item that the same Ness as before (now PT) had on. He used the timer, and super mushroom to get all his kills. He left after that for whatever reason. Probably because he knew that win was a load of bull**** and I was going to take revenge.

EDIT3: Had the craziest TB this morning. It wasn't crazy so much because of the fight, but rather how the teams were. The very first (and only) match I played, was our team of Falcons, against this team of Links. My partner left and became a CPU for whatever reason, but that only made things better as we pulled off some cool combos. We ended up ding the same victory taunt at the end.

Now I'm in BB with this black Falcon and we're showing our moves. We lost to this Ike first round, but the black Falcon messed him up and he rage quited after his first stock loss.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I just started attacking a random White Marth with my Yellow Kirby and beat him like 3 times until he became a White Kirby. I beat him again and changed to my Red Ike, but he came in as Warioman. LOL I DC'ed the whole room :p

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
So, anyone in here use a classic Red Wario? I always see this Red Wario camp and pull of zero to death combos (including the 4th stage of wafting) I know one of you guys use him. Also, I remember I saved a replay of him vs a Pink Dedede. I was just watching:) with a green Peach. I believe before the match before this. These Red Ice Climbers came in and where doing chain grabs. My God they knew how to chain grab Snake... I was impressed, and they were doing some cute stuff as well. The guy had balls of steel. He went Ganon. He was going in and was looking Dla... Then the Red Climbers grabbed him, and he lost a stock... Then the guy with the Red Ice climbers went Red Peach.. Then he went Red Wario, and he was just tearing me up.. This was a while back, but when I'm bored, I just go look at my replays. So yeah, who's the Red Wario. I want to verse you sometime in basic brawl.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Hmm. I just heard of this. I heard someone on here say he liked to attack taunt parties. I'm thinking of doing some myself.

If any of you guys see me, I'll mostly be a dark green ROB, and maybe even a red Kirby. So keep watch for me in case any of you see me! :3 I mostly play patient, but if I have people ganging on me, I will probably play less patient. (Unless I am Kirby, lol). I love that Dsmash on ROB. I love Kirby's Bair. I sometimes like to psych people out by walking towards them, then tap back a bit, so they may attack and I'll counter attack them.

If I ever use him, I'll be a red toon link as well. I haven't used him recently though, but DO keep this in mind.

Heck, I may not even attack the party, but who knows. :p

Oh, and one more thing. I love to gang people too.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
^Wow you use both Red Kirby and Red TLink? I guess i'll just stay with Yellow Kirby permanently, hope to see you online!

Top Bottom