• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Somebody must feel inferior!

I would like to make a shout out to that green bandanna Pikachu, green Ike, green Falco and green Wolf!

Pikachu: This I didn't mind, if you didn't have such a pathetic attitude. I would've loved to 1v1 you with my Ganondorf casually, but instead you got angry that I actually could take you, so you used items, brawl ball, spam, and killed the NOOBS. Lol.. Classic ignorance!

Ike: Wow, your Ike needs some work, seriously. You might be able to kill everyone else, my Ganondorf is not your average level of play.

Falco: Good thing we had those noobs, you were going to try to CG me, but sadly many players have tried to CG me, and it's not easy ^-^. It was impossible, since those noobs were spamming.

Wolf: I sincerely declare you an ignoramus for knowing how to spam the C stick, and not knowing how to actually fight like a real player EVEN though you had the skill to do so. /Trollface

So in conclusion, **** people like you, and everyone else I encounter who grow attitudes because you get pissed you get owned by the worst character in the game. Not my fault, I don't fight where you can read me, not my fault I can space, and mindgame the **** out of you. GET REAL BRUH! Seriously, I am GANONDORF. A man with no advantages, except my skill, and knowledge. Thats ALL I have, and you guys act like whiney little *****es, and you are great players! Jesus, I cannot believe people like you exist in this world. Must be your inferiority complex on crack. Get a life. Seriously, MK's, Ness's, Diddy's, Wolf's Snakes' Wario's, Toon Link's, all have attitudes towards my Ganondorf and have to (attempt to) win by being a child who has to use OTHER people as allies. Zeldas always have an attitude >___> soon as you start a match.

Has anyone noticed this?

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Somebody must feel inferior!

I would like to make a shout out to that green bandanna Pikachu, green Ike, green Falco and green Wolf!

Pikachu: This I didn't mind, if you didn't have such a pathetic attitude. I would've loved to 1v1 you with my Ganondorf casually, but instead you got angry that I actually could take you, so you used items, brawl ball, spam, and killed the NOOBS. Lol.. Classic ignorance!

Ike: Wow, your Ike needs some work, seriously. You might be able to kill everyone else, my Ganondorf is not your average level of play.

Falco: Good thing we had those noobs, you were going to try to CG me, but sadly many players have tried to CG me, and it's not easy ^-^. It was impossible, since those noobs were spamming.

Wolf: I sincerely declare you an ignoramus for knowing how to spam the C stick, and not knowing how to actually fight like a real player EVEN though you had the skill to do so. /Trollface

So in conclusion, **** people like you, and everyone else I encounter who grow attitudes because you get pissed you get owned by the worst character in the game. Not my fault, I don't fight where you can read me, not my fault I can space, and mindgame the **** out of you. GET REAL BRUH! Seriously, I am GANONDORF. A man with no advantages, except my skill, and knowledge. Thats ALL I have, and you guys act like whiney little *****es, and you are great players! Jesus, I cannot believe people like you exist in this world. Must be your inferiority complex on crack. Get a life. Seriously, MK's, Ness's, Diddy's, Wolf's Snakes' Wario's, Toon Link's, all have attitudes towards my Ganondorf and have to (attempt to) win by being a child who has to use OTHER people as allies. Zeldas always have an attitude >___> soon as you start a match.

Has anyone noticed this?
Ganon is serious business bruh. I totally respect skilled ganons, although I will still challenge them to a 1v1 if possible. :awesome:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ganon isn't that bad in FFA or TB. He does rather well through viewing and experience. They probably lack experience fighting Ganon or just impatient players that just want to try and KO you and not worry about their mistakes.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I hate it when other people intrude when I'm fighting a crasher

I have to stop fighting completely to avoid hitting anyone and that generally makes me eat an Ike Fsmash or something

annoying

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think it is worst with the items. They mistime it and I get an early KO because of a stupid bumper, baseball bat, or dud capsules. I get so many ground grab release KOs from the edge through Ikes. I do remember those games with you we had a so call spectator constantly try and interfere...

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
That wasn't so bad, because he only attacked when I wasn't anywhere near the crasher, and stayed back while I was doing stuff.

I don't mind help; I mind when people get too close.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I crashed a taunt party successfully. :troll: Who was the fsmash spamming dark Sheik. :troll: Sorry I tore your team apart and they left you alone after getting *****. :troll: One of the players also used a fire Luigi. Hope that wasn't you, FIREL....
I never ***** out =P havnt been on today either.

Dyclone

Smash Ace

I have to stop fighting completely to avoid hitting anyone and that generally makes me eat an Ike Fsmash or something

annoying
it does get annoying, especially if one player won't stop, i even had a match where player 4 wasn't satisfied until player 2 left, even when i was trying to do a friendly/1v1 with him, even killed me a few times in the process

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Zeldas always have an attitude >___> soon as you start a match.

Has anyone noticed this?
Oh my god. Yes. WhenEVER there is a Zelda in a room, she'll always be the prissiest little princess that doesn't want to be touched by anyone that's not a link or a marth, and god help you if you get too close to her or her boyfriend in sd, even if you're friendly. Or if you get on her bad side. Or if you accidentally hit her with an aura sphere. Or if you happen to be taunting when she gets Ko'ed. Soooo ****ing moody. I have always had bad experiences with Zeldas online, whether she tries to convince everyone to team you or someone else, or she and one of her buddies team you from the getgo, or she betrays you with a powerful item because you looked at her wrong, or some other bs. I have yet to meet a chill wifi Zelda >_> And that's when I'm being friendly. So, @ the few Zeldas out there that have a brain, please change my opinion. You have your work cut out for you. Start by not spamming smashes. You can DI out of fsmash anyway.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That is why I love beating Zeldas. I had a red Zelda and red Marth/Link double team me for no reason when I was Peach. I chose red when I entered this room. I guess the Zelda had a problem that I chose red or I was Peach in general. That were both bad players so they were easy to beat. The 4th gets thrown or smashed if he got close to the couple. I get lucky they don't help them but I had some players that would team with me to take them out.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Had one of them yesterday... A zelda started out ducking while the Snake/Ganny was fighting some other guy. She got hit by something / someone once, and she attacked everyone. Eventually the guy snake/ganny was fighting left and was replaced by a new guy, so she got 3 on 1ed.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Oh my god. Yes. WhenEVER there is a Zelda in a room, she'll always be the prissiest little princess that doesn't want to be touched by anyone that's not a link or a marth, and god help you if you get too close to her or her boyfriend in sd, even if you're friendly. Or if you get on her bad side. Or if you accidentally hit her with an aura sphere. Or if you happen to be taunting when she gets Ko'ed. Soooo ****ing moody. I have always had bad experiences with Zeldas online, whether she tries to convince everyone to team you or someone else, or she and one of her buddies team you from the getgo, or she betrays you with a powerful item because you looked at her wrong, or some other bs. I have yet to meet a chill wifi Zelda >_> And that's when I'm being friendly. So, @ the few Zeldas out there that have a brain, please change my opinion. You have your work cut out for you. Start by not spamming smashes. You can DI out of fsmash anyway.
Exactly! It's very amusing, and never serious business, so I just switch to Sonic + Temple. It works all the time! :D

Supersairento. I do 1v1's in FFA, I don't count my skill when I do 1v3. I only count it when I **** hardcore MK players, Falco's, Snakes, Wario's, + others and any projectile based character who is in well played hands in pure 1v1, no interruptions, no items. Just me and him. The only factor that makes it a bit less legit, is the lag. Here, this is my Pit. Give you an idea how good I am and HOW GOOD these players are, and STILL has to use ''slaves'' (The Luigi). Sadly I have no videos up for my Ganondorf. :/ I don't know who to go to exactly for just basic brawl videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggaTRcag9NY

NightDragon are you hinting for a duel? ^^?

I agree with John. I cannot stress how aggravating it is when other noobs attack you when you are trying to fend off yourself. (Thats why I go Wolf; Kirby and spam the living **** out of them) Whats worse than a spammer!?? A pro spammer!

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I think i might have been that mk, do you spam smashes/neutral a/ angel ring?
I rarely use Angel Ring, since it's pretty laggy, but maybe neutral a. *~*; I hope I'm not unconsciously spamming too much...

I went under the stage for a Sudden Death match once and said MK went scrooging over to my side. That's pretty notable, so does it sound familiar to you?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

annoying
i feel the same way, so i let the crasher 2v1 them and i watch

usually 9/10 the crasher leaves me alone ironic huh?

just trolled a room with this blue mk, red wolf and black tink

GET RANDOMED BY YOUR OWN ITEM **** GUYS !!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Ehhhhh, I'm in agreement with everything said here. lol Hey blue Link/Zelda, sorry for the KO in SD by dark Falco. That was my brother and I took over after that. I picked red Ike/green Snake.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Exactly! It's very amusing, and never serious business, so I just switch to Sonic + Temple. It works all the time! :D

Supersairento. I do 1v1's in FFA, I don't count my skill when I do 1v3. I only count it when I **** hardcore MK players, Falco's, Snakes, Wario's, + others and any projectile based character who is in well played hands in pure 1v1, no interruptions, no items. Just me and him. The only factor that makes it a bit less legit, is the lag. Here, this is my Pit. Give you an idea how good I am and HOW GOOD these players are, and STILL has to use ''slaves'' (The Luigi). Sadly I have no videos up for my Ganondorf. :/ I don't know who to go to exactly for just basic brawl videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggaTRcag9NY

NightDragon are you hinting for a duel? ^^?

I agree with John. I cannot stress how aggravating it is when other noobs attack you when you are trying to fend off yourself. (Thats why I go Wolf; Kirby and spam the living **** out of them) Whats worse than a spammer!?? A pro spammer!
learn WoI = profit on pit

short hop, upb, smash C down and it should auto cancel wings and let you do anything out of it + you get the wind draft the wings provide. Its piss annoying to get down consistently but helps wall people out :awesome: that guys marth was better

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Last night, white peach not doing much spamming turnips at the bigger bottom left platform in temple. White marth/googles pikachu and some other characters I forgot.. teaming up with me to take out that semi-skilled white MK/ picked gold pit once. I was Red G&W at first then switched to green ROB for the rest of our matches. Damn marth, we had that white MK PO bruh. :troll: He kept eating rob's F-tilt when he started spamming down smash on ya. Then this MK would start chasing me, giving me a few mach tornadoes.. surprised my back aerial stopped your tornado hax? Don't be. :troll:

Would love to team up with this marth again. :awesome:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I rarely use Angel Ring, since it's pretty laggy, but maybe neutral a. *~*; I hope I'm not unconsciously spamming too much...

I went under the stage for a Sudden Death match once and said MK went scrooging over to my side. That's pretty notable, so does it sound familiar to you?
If it was a good mk player, probably me.

NintendoNerd

Smash Rookie
I had some great games today.
I played against a Snake, KDDD and a spamming pikachu/samus.
After a while the KDDD left and there was a Ike. We played on Temple, wich ended up to a sudden death between Ike and Snake, snake won.

I played with Olimar and Sheik. Would be awesome to play against the guy who played Snake again.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Some... crasher Marth, and partyist Red TLink and Zelda/ZSS.

Me(Red Lucario) and TLink kept getting in each other's way trying to kill Marth as much as possible, which was a lot, lolz.
Marth spammed roll, and Cstick, and... Dair... for some reason...
Zelda/ZSS stood off to the side.

I quit after the Zelda quit out, cuz I got bored.

Was anyone here at those series of matches?

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Not really, but if you wanna.. I'm up for some brawling. :grin:
Guys theres a thread for this. Take it up there. lol Anyways my BB adeventures might come to a little halt seeing as I got a job so if anyone meets a player and thinks its me, then its probably not. Or who knows, maybe it is.......

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
grats sephy

gonna head in whilst i train on yang in AE -- havent decided what i'll be playing on, lately its been red wario LOL

link2702

Smash Champion
Last night, white peach not doing much spamming turnips at the bigger bottom left platform in temple. White marth/googles pikachu and some other characters I forgot.. teaming up with me to take out that semi-skilled white MK/ picked gold pit once. I was Red G&W at first then switched to green ROB for the rest of our matches. Damn marth, we had that white MK PO bruh. :troll: He kept eating rob's F-tilt when he started spamming down smash on ya. Then this MK would start chasing me, giving me a few mach tornadoes.. surprised my back aerial stopped your tornado hax? Don't be. :troll:

Would love to team up with this marth again. :awesome:
would love to face each one of ya'll in a 1v1 and actually pick my main in the match. ;), just loling that ya'll had to triple team me in order to win.

peach learned her lesson after you two left four stocked first match, 3 stocked next, left after that in shame after i pwned her one final match with fox, don't think she'd ever been shine locked against a wall before...

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
would love to face each one of ya'll in a 1v1 and actually pick my main in the match. ;), just loling that ya'll had to triple team me in order to win.

peach learned her lesson after you two left four stocked first match, 3 stocked next, left after that in shame after i pwned her one final match with fox, don't think she'd ever been shine locked against a wall before...
OMG, that was you? Well, you know how taunt parties are. :chuckle: I would of wanted to stay after the that marth/pika left, but bed awaited me. xD That marth wasn't that good.. so I had to help him here and there with F-tilts, otherwise you'd be winning all those matches. Heh, perhaps we'll meet again in BB and we can have a friendly 1v1. :bee: Surely, you'll whoop my butt though, rofl.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
ROFL just saw a dark meta and his friend white peach lose to a cpu snake in sudden death. I was yoshi, and after he took them both out, he taunted, so I just walked up to his box and fsmashed. They d/c'ed after that. :troll:

finally finally finally getting the hang of dragonic reverse, so I'm just practicing it in taunt parties now. The two I mentioned above looked pretty bad, so I don't think they realized what I was doing. Oh well.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
A Zelda player last night was throwing items at me because I guess she/he thought I was AFC. There was a red Ike and a blue ROB that just watched me 1 on 1 this Zelda. I switched between white Peach, white Marth, and white MK. Bad idea to challenge me. Hope you enjoyed getting 2-4 stocked then you tried to ditto my Peach. I hate dittos but I had no problem showing the difference in our ability. Thanks to the spectator for allowing me have the 1 on 1 with that player.

Otherwise I might have to use other colors on Peach then. I see a lot of them using white as well. I like blue but I prefer using white. Heck I might have to use green and I'm not too fond of that color for her and I hate the Daisy one.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
My bro would like to know who that Peach/Marth was. He was red Snake and he KO'd him/her in SD cuz he thought you would attack him. Then you used regular Marth but from the replay I saw, he still whipped your ***. Also C-sticking with Marth is for noobs.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
No my brother played earlier as red Snake while I was working and he saved a replay of him fighting this regular Marth. The Marth failed cuz my bro hit him with an fair and he got spiked. :troll: He's learning well for an 11-year old.....

Dyclone

Smash Ace
in a tp, with a blue link (me) random(p2) Red zelda/ganon(p3 crasher) and White marth (p4 pacifist?)
P3 was trying to get a fight with me but p2 interrupts every time, i'm not even having a good day today... when we did get a short fight i got killed within the first 15 second because i used F-air instead of a tether and when that happened, p2 rushed in and i watched in the sidelines. I want to play that ganon though, one of the few good ones i've seen out there

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
in a tp, with a blue link (me) random(p2) Red zelda/ganon(p3 crasher) and White marth (p4 pacifist?)
P3 was trying to get a fight with me but p2 interrupts every time, i'm not even having a good day today... when we did get a short fight i got killed within the first 15 second because i used F-air instead of a tether and when that happened, p2 rushed in and i watched in the sidelines. I want to play that ganon though, one of the few good ones i've seen out there
Hey that was me! Did my Zelda **** that guy's Falco (I had only 12% and 3 stocked him)? Yep. My Ganondorf kicks royal arse.
Your blue link was good, I knew you ****ed up when you used the wrong move left of FD :/. Sadly, I killed that White Marth after you left out of boredom, and curiosity if he was any good >:. Then a REALLY good Green Ness (with an attitude) came in and I kicked his ***. (Until a spamming Wolf came in and ruined my ganon destructor. >:) The angry Ness RQ'd after I won last round. Good games though! ^^

I definately would enjoy fighting your blue link!

P.S I brag, because I deserve to. I am Ganondorf. o.o Haven't used Ganondorf for even a month, and already know most of his AT's. Still have to get WKC down in every level. I suck at cancelling that move at edges. At least I got Flight of Ganon down. ;o

Top Bottom