• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yes i know i was the one playing shiek, however this ness didnt have a clue what was going on

lmao this red lucario lost to a marth and he went giga bowser LOLLLLLLLLLL man he rage quit pretty hard bwahahahah

personal back scratcher :troll:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I had a hacked room where this guy made it rain tons and tons of stickers 2 hours ago. Boy I wish I could run into more hacks like that. Too bad it didn't finally land me the final stick I've been trying to get for years though...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who was the green marth/ falco in my old room i dc'ed in? you got super srs on temple with your marth lol

link2702

Smash Champion
please excuse me while i have FURY!

just got out of a room with a snake, link(who kept changing colors)

and some turd mario/pit/fox who couldn't take a hint that me and the link were trying to ditto each other in a 1v1.

eventually we all got annoyed at the pit/whoever user, and all ganged up on him one match, i went ice climbers that match purposely to cg him and him alone, both the link and snake quickly took the hint, link stayed away, snake would pop in occasionally if i would fook up a cg and miss the timing, he'd take the pit out then, last stock i got the pit with a ice block lock to grab, to forward smash, to regrab when he got back on stage to an Upsmash grab on stage.

the pit d/ced then.

i thought for sure that finally the link and me could get on with our 1v1s, but another snake popped in, and the first match he and the other snake went at it 1v1 while me and the link went at it 1v1....but needless to say with everyone kinda flying around each other, it still was too hard to concentrate on our particular oppenent....

after that the other snake decided after he got pwned to go marth.....and he just wetn after everyone *facepalm*

even though me and the other link were still trying to 1v1 then.....but didn't work out well....with the marth getting in the way constantly.

=_=;

i would of liked to face him in a true 1v1....that link seriously new wtf he was doing......its rare to see that.....

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Had an annoying set up for one Team Battle. I got into a new room and waited for everyone to show up.

When the 1st fight started, I was Falcon paired up with a Sonic, going up against a Luigi and an MK. This is my own opinion, but I absolutely hate Wi-fi MK's since most of them can't even use him/spam nado/think they'll automatically win because their MK. The first thing I did (since I was standing right next to him) was to give him a good Falcon Kick. I proceded to kick his broken butt and not even 20 seconds into the match, someone DC us. I'm assuming it was MK, since Luigi and Sonic were having a pretty balanced fight w/eachother. Now MK player, I understand that I was C.Falcon and all, but you could have a least gone through the whole match before raging out of the room.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I had a hacked room where this guy made it rain tons and tons of stickers 2 hours ago. Boy I wish I could run into more hacks like that. Too bad it didn't finally land me the final stick I've been trying to get for years though...
I was once in a room where there was me, a Giga Bowser hacker, and a noob Kirby. In the final match before he DC, he was making it rain all items. I was having a field day catching stickers and CDs, while Kirby was busy getting ***** by the Giga Bowser and hit by bombs.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I didn't post about it but lastnite, I met this really *****y and cowardly regular Peach. We started fighting after I accidentally hit her with my orange Weegee's downB. She hits me even though it was clearly an accident and I give her a warning shot but thats when it starts. After she won on sucky stages like rumble falls and the marios bros stage her luch ran out and I beat her with my Snake on that moving desert stage(4got what its called.) Thats when things got worse. She was P3 n P4 started helping her. Funny thing is I was still winning mostly, KOing both of em at one point. I had some trouble though and after all the matches I spent trying to defend myself against these noobs, P2 ,who was a DDD at the time, finally decides to help me. I was glad the odds evened up but I think I did better on my own, no offense to the P2 DDD/C. Falcon/n others. P4 left after gettin his blue Ike owned by me but the Peach got yet another person helping her. A new P4 who was a regular Kirby. We eventually made that P4 leave as well after many matches. I was probably with this group for over an hour or so. Another P4 entered who was a friendly Ganny who seemed to not wanna fight so I took this time to get revenge of the Peach seeing as she had no help anymore and now things were perfectly fair. P2 stayed out of it, playing with the Ganny, so I extracted my revenge and beat the **** out of her before I got bored which lasted 2 matches. lol Then I left feeling satisfied. To the ***** *** Peach, next time you decide to pick a fight with someone, make sure your not unlucky enough to fight me cuz you will regret it if you piss me off. I commend you for staying as long as you did even though I was clearly better than you and whipping your *** all over Temple. B) I would of thought you'd probably leave after pissing me off. Thanks for staying and allowing me to unleash on you. :troll: Thank you P2 for helping me even if you didn't help right away.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Haha even though I hate dittos I oddly enjoy beating up other Peach players I run into on Wifi matches. I gotten a few Peaches that were throwing Turnips at me for no reason or I get the ones that only target me and spam Peach Bomber.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im in TB right now

this yoshi/fox/kirby cant seem to find a way through to my shiek, like everytime its shield and brick walled by utilt/ftilt/jab/grab throw mix ups lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
black zss, black marth and sonic - zss left

serious match going on, dis marth knows what hes doin

Dyclone

Smash Ace
just when i find a decent ganon player, the group D/Cs on the first game. Thought i could get a game out of it

link2702

Smash Champion
had an interesting match earlier.

think it was against an ike ya'll face alot; he kept going for dair offstage(but knew what he was doing) and setup people in frame traps alot and grab setups.

i was a C.falcon, i gained some momentum a little too late in the match, and then the other noob ike who he was slaughtering d/ced and caused to whole group to d/c

sucks...as i would of liked to face him again, he was butchering everyone at the start of the match(but as i said he actually knew what he was doing.)

between that one, the troll wario i ran into earlier(i reallly would of liked to find this guy in a 1v1 as my snake :| i'm surre i could of beat him then, the noob pit/falco those matches couldn't take a hint that i wanted to 1v1 the wario.)and the link i ran into the other day, i've been finding quite a few decent players on basic brawl lately.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I just got booted out of a good group.. We only got two rounds and ths first had items, but there was a good Falco, a good IC, and a Lucas/Ness I wish wasn't there. I got some 1v1-ish fights with Falco, but the other two kinda jumped in. I didn't really mind the ICs, they seemed good. Seemed like they knew how to chaingrab but the lag was throwing them off (not that there was much. Pit's apparently hard to chaingrab too). Disconnected at the start of the third match.. bleh. I was green Pit and was Marth at the beginning of the third match. Was going to 0-41 that Falco but alas.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Saw a good Fox player in my little bro's taunt party, explained what air jabbing meant, and took over from there. It was one of the few good Foxes I've seen on Wifi. If only I hadn't had to use the goddamn CC my little brother seems to have so much affection for. Wish I saw more good Fox players out there.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Completely destroyed this one Blue Lucario on Smashville today. Was a White Pokemon Trainer and didn't even have to bring out my Squirtle. Got 4 straight kills on him, 2 with Ivy and the other with Char. He barely even got a scratch on me and left right after that match. I don't know if he was being serious, but he came in and started attacking the oter players so I assumed he was.

In another game a couple days ago, a Dark Wolf came in who started attacking our group on Temple. He thought he was good, though he was actually pretty decent, so I changed into my Green Wolf and went to go fight him. Once I went Wolf on him, it seems that he forgot how to recover. He kept on using UpB in the wrong direction/not using his 2nd jump. After several consecutive wins against his Wolf, I got bored with him and left him. If you end up reading this other wolf player, I got some words for you that you should recognize: "Your good, but i'm better." (Wolf: Starfox 64)

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Last night, some red Kirby was in hot pursuit of my WEEGEE. I was pretty much hit and running.. he didn't seem to like it at all. :troll:

link2702

Smash Champion
loooool...

made a red snake raaaaaaaaaage quit earlier.

he was first the blue ice climbers....he kept trying to chaingrab me that match, but i had snake that match so it was pretty much impossible for his eskimos to grab me :troll:

after that he went snake and seemed like he knew somewhat what he was doing, i picked pink falcon and for the most part was just goofing off, spamming falcon punch and his up aerial, if the snake got near me he tended to get punished with a jab to grab.

the peach noob in the match won that first one cuz pokeballs where all over the place, but it was no big deal as i still beat the snake.

second match he got lucky and won the sudden death.....

so i picked my red snake and absolutly slaughtered him the last two matches, evne grabbing him out of his up b for an easy kill(o he didn't like that one :troll: )

he d/c during th emiddle of the second snake ditto.

:troll: you mad?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo who was this green jiggs that got bodied by my sheik just now in BB?

That metaknight was a **** for randomly hitting me when i was leaving him alone. Good thing latios/latias took take of his scrub ***

link2702

Smash Champion
lol.....just got out of a match with a noob meta fox zss/toon link.

i won a few while the other two just kinda sat back and watched, some i goofed up in hard such as when i went meta, others like when i did the toon link ditto against him i royally slaughtered him, just wish the other two players would of stayed specificly to the other end of the stage...they kept jumping back to each side and it was pretty much asking to get hit, evne though i at least tried not to em

last match another, one of the watchers left and another noob meta came in, who picked sonic the next match, idiot cost me the win against against the first noob meta, who then leaves, afterwards all three of us( a snake replaced the first person i was playing, and he decided to watch along with the mario) and we all ganged up on the sonic....

i left after that match cuz i started to get bored.(....and lag started to show up like mad :C

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know how to stop a wolf spammer?

I kept owning his other characters with wolf, so he probably thought wolf was op...
I could tell he turned on items when he picked wolf, and he ***** his c-stick with fsmashes. He left after I won.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Today I was in a taunt party and after many matches, p2 and p3 decided to team up on me and p4. And by accident I hit p4 so he started fighting me too.

p2 and p3 were Zelda and p4 was yoshi.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Anyone know how to stop a wolf spammer?

I kept owning his other characters with wolf, so he probably thought wolf was op...
I could tell he turned on items when he picked wolf, and he ***** his c-stick with fsmashes. He left after I won.
bait his moves out, pshield grab punish, pshield blaster or blaster as he starts up animation frames for fsmash. I had a team battle i was in where there was a samus just charge shoot/missile camping most of the time and i kept stopping her camping with sheiks needles

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
HYESZ!

I came into a room as a blue Captain Falcon, and I see a regular ZSS, a Lucas, and someother character that left shortly after. Anyway, everyone started fighting and I noticed that the ZSS tried not to hit me. that ZSS was probably the best ZSS I've ever seen on Wi-fi. After a couple of matches we made a bounty-hunter alliance and just started ****** everyone that came into our lobby. We beat up a blue fox, a Sonic, a couple MK's, a white Kirby, and went into this hacked stage where there were no platforms and you would just keep falling to your death until the time ran out. We had some awesome matches, but surprisingly we never went into SD together except for one match were the whole room was tied. It's too bad that our room got DC, but we had some great times fighting together. I hope to fight alongside that ZSS again.

And there's just something interesting about a Captain Falcon and a ZSS teaming up together to fight.
Damn that was hot...

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
u know the worst thing in brawl online choose ur character than 3 king dede grab u and grab u it wont stop.

miharuka

Smash Cadet
If you want to say anything else, after you posted last, you can still edit your post.
Anyways, that must have been horrible for you.
But, I can't help it finding it kinda funny, lol, sorry. xD
Poor you.

Last time I was in a fun taunt party! But I can't remember much of it ><''
I was a yellow kirby most of the time. I do remember there was a Luigi in it. And a Zelda if I'm right..or Peach. Ugh, I have such a bad memory. I try to remember next time! ><''

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Really? Nobody said anything about my beast? (Yellow & Grey Ganondorf)

:urg: My Ganondorf is becoming scary guys.. If you see me.. Better be prepared for a hardcore match. ^^

:-Some noteworthy characters my Ganondorf gave a hard time-:

A green :ness: x2 - First one was fun, and enjoyed fighting me. Second one I encountered was moody, and I fought him today. I guess he was mad that I killed his green :dedede: and his green :kirby:

A red :falco: - This guy was a hell alot of fun, and he also enjoyed fighting my :ganondorf:. He knew how to use his lasers, chaingrab, and mindgame quite well. I killed him 1/3rd of the time.. Which I am proud of.. :falco: is really hard to fight with :ganondorf: Especially when the falco knows what he is doing + AT's like that silent laser hopping, running attack into up smash, and using side B efficiently. ^^

A blue :pikachu: - This guy was tough. Those thunderbolts get to me, and I still have a habit in getting caught in his down smash. Currently still progressing with this MU, but I still 2 stocked him, regardless of him knowing how to use his quick attack as an AT + mindgames and making it difficult for me to approach him. So I feel accomplished.

A red :metaknight: - This battle was fun. I had killed you plenty of times, but then my friend wanted to attack you, and I kept getting caught in BS because of it. I wish you didn't quit after you've finally won, so we can have another match. It's been a long while since I've seen a decent MK who knew how to space, and use infinite cape efficiently. Next time, I won't fall for your shuttle loops. ^^ GG's

A green GnW - This match was fun due to you coming into a room where two people were already pissed at my :ganondorf:. You rolled into my Thunder of Doom. Mwuahahaha. You knew how to space well, and I knew how to mindgame you into my OP killing moves. Everybody else was flying across the screen. :3 That was a GG, I wish you didn't RQ though..

1v1 + 1v1 - This was really fun. One of the most impressive matches I've ever had. There was that red :falco: I aforementioned, a cyan :marth:, and a default IC's. I let the IC's 3stock me out of boredom while the other two were fighting, then I destroyed them with 0% the next match. Lolol. The cyan :marth: was a blast when it was my turn to fight him. (I killed him 5 times in a row XDDDDDDDD) The reason why that :marth: was so much fun is because before, they were an ******* using spammy characters like :wolf: :pikachu: :kirby: :olimar: using items to kill my :ganondorf: when they had the neccessary skill to play properly.. Definately some splendid GG's guys. ^^

link2702

Smash Champion
don't forget fox, shining em against a wall in temple corneria or any stage with a wall....hilarious.

Top Bottom