• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Okay, first post, first impressions are everything. I have been lurking on this site for a while. I finally decided to create account when I saw that one of my videos had been linked from here, and I saw it as a sign to finally join.

On topic now, I recently entered a taunt group as Kirby, with a Clause colored Lucas, an Olimar (who color escapes me), and a blue Ice Climbers, and we were on Temple. What I usually do when I encounter a taunt party is I try jabbing one of the players to try and tell them that I want to fight them (or I simply crash it). I tried doing this to the Lucas, but he didn't get the message. The Ice Climber was doing this funny thing where they used up-b on the lower ceiling, and then Popo ended up on the upper ledge of the right entrance to the lower part, while Nana fell to the bottom floor. Nana then went into this loop where she constantly ran around the stage. The next match, seeing as the Lucas didn't want to fight, I tried jabbing the Ice Climbers, but they didn't get the message either. It was at this time I was going to leave the group after the match, however the Olimar tried to kill everyone during the sudden death, to which I quickly killed him. I decided to stay and kick the crap out the Olimar, but then he, and the Lucas left and it was just me and the Ice Climbers. I always take opportunities to have one-on-ones with people so I stayed. We ended up on Rainbow Cruise with two CPUs (no surprise there). I stayed, still hoping for a one-on-one, when two new players entered. It was a Marth (black I think) and the other player's character I can't remember, but I think it was a Link. The Marth was a crasher, though there wasn't much to crash as I would started fighting the next person who entered anyway. He was one few good crashers I've seen. Really good. The Ice Climbers left and then a Sonic took his place. This Sonic just wanted to taunt to which we responded by beating him up. The Marth switched to gold Meta Knight and I eventually switched to Blue Dedede. After a couple matches the MK switched to Snake I believe and then left.

The Marth/MK/Snake was fun to fight, and the Ice Climbers were good too from what I saw when we fought the CPUs.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
atten DK in my TB room.

Dont you dare AFK then expect me to fight for you when your slacking off on the wifi stage. For SDing all those times im going to torture you a kirby/pit for making a fool of me prepare for your room to die slowly as i SD all the times i team up with you :troll: Oh and going to mario bros with carbs and turtles wont help you get rid of me :troll:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I was in a team battle with a peach, a toon link and a random main. I was Ike/Falcon/DDD. You guys were really good and it seems like you guys play competitively. These matches just happened now, by the way.

I've never played so seriously before in team brawl and thanks to you guys, I DI better now.

We need to play again.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yesterday I saw a White Peach, could it possibly be you SupaSai?
I was Marth, and I was planking in sudden death against R.O.B. I sded because of lag.
I didn't encounter any R.O.B. last night. Although I did have a
in my group that I've encountered many times in the past and definitely know his play style. This Marth was SDing in FD when trying to Shield Breaker under the stage then gain a slight vertical boost from the 1st slash of Dancing Blade then Dolphin Slash to grab the edge. He missed a couple of times but eventually got the edge.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I didn't encounter any R.O.B. last night. Although I did have a
in my group that I've encountered many times in the past and definitely know his play style. This Marth was SDing in FD when trying to Shield Breaker under the stage then gain a slight vertical boost from the 1st slash of Dancing Blade then Dolphin Slash to grab the edge. He missed a couple of times but eventually got the edge.
I'm terrible at that xD.
I always mess up the wavebounce.

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Anyone using Capt Falcon last night? I entered a room with P2 Marth/random, P3 Snake/random, P4 color changing Falcon. I used WEEGEE/Red Kirby/ fusion suit Samus.

Capt Falcon was the crasher of the room, fairly good Falcon.. kept beating up the other two players. He tried involving me in the fight, fought for a good 4-5 matches till he stopped attacking me altogether. Kinda started helping him towards the end, discreetly dropping smart bombs if he was about to get KO'd. Curious to why you stopped attacking me Falcon.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
More domination for my blue Captain Falcon. I went into a room where there was a red Zelda/someother character, a black Olimar/blue Pikachu, and another blue Pikachu. the first match went okay, I lost but put up a good fight on the other characters. Olimar was good, he attacked everyone Pika wasn't that great, but not like the normal spammers either. The 2nd match was where I went crazy.

The Olimar now Pikachu, teamed up with the other Pikachu to take me out. The Pikachu's didn't really work together, more as they both wanted me dead. Here I did stuff that made Captain Falcon look like an elegant dancer. I was sheilding and dodging one Pikachu's attacks, then counter-attacking, then shelding the other's attacks all while being oh so manly. One Pikachu even got the Smashball, and still didn't kill me. The only reason I died once was because I tried to Falcon Punch a Pikachu I thought was going to try to edgeguard me, I missed and didn't make the ledge. I accidentally killed the Zelda but she didn't seem to mind. I crushed the Pikas even though items were on (They helped me alot more than the Pikas.) And they said that Pikachu was one of Captain Falcon's worst match-ups.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
it is if falcon gets grabbed

in a room with yellow kirby/green pit/blue falcon,a red pika/orange peach, and link/fox

ROFL im trolling everyone with blue wolf/pink kirby atm

falcon and black sonic/red PT going at it pretty intense like. Blue falcon is on green jiggs now. Im guessing the falcon is you Falconfist. We Dced

Alien Vision

Smash Ace

in a room with yellow kirby/green pit/blue falcon,a red pika/orange peach, and link/fox

falcon and black sonic/red PT going at it pretty intense like. Blue falcon is on green jiggs now. Im guessing the falcon is you Falconfist. We Dced
Just curious.. Have you been ***** by a ganondorf on Hyrule Temple before?

I remember exactly a pink Kirby, and a blue Wolf.. That really pissed me off. Lol. :awesome:

Don't want to piss off the lord of darkness now.. :ganondorf:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

I do remember a green jiggs, but not a red PT/dark sonic. The match I had with a green jiggs had a normal jiggs in it as well and a black marth.

I haven't ran across any blue wolfs/pink kirbys today.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Just curious.. Have you been ***** by a ganondorf on Hyrule Temple before?

I remember exactly a pink Kirby, and a blue Wolf.. That really pissed me off. Lol. :awesome:

Don't want to piss off the lord of darkness now.. :ganondorf:
ganon doesnt **** me i out gay him. As of today no no good ganons

i did piss off a yellow kirby/green pit/blue falcon i mentioned since he made me mad

FIREL

Smash Ace
Lol, there was a nub marth on TB, and i Power shield up-b his *** (one of those few great weegee moments) ... he died and then he commit suicide cuz he got *****... and it was first stock too... HAHAHA stupid NOOOBBBBBBBBBBBB!!

Too bad i had to leave tho... wish i coulda trolled him with chu :pikachu2::troll:

link2702

Smash Champion
lol...ran into a few funny matches tonight

went meta and trolled everyone each match

a few of em had some decent players.

like a zero suit samus and an ike who knew what he was doing, still though, it was meta :troll:

that first match with the zss and ike, they were triple teaming me, i still beat em, i got in a sudden death with the zss, she tried to use downsmash at the start, i quickly rushed in grabbed and did an upthrow for the win.

d/ced after that first match :troll:

next match i found TWO zss players and a jiggly(if i remember right it was jiggly) butchered both of them while the jiggs just kinda sat and watched :p

once again went to sudden death against one of the zss's decided to use forward throw this time :troll:

d/c'd again.

next match was against a marth and a zelda that tried to gang up on me, this time i really did truely slaughter em, winning 6 stocks on em without dieing, then just to make em raaaaaaaaaaaaage at the end of the match i used metas infinate diminsional cape glitch for the last 5 seconds so they couldn't touch me. :troll:

:troll: i was such an *** tonight on basic brawl.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:troll: i dont think i'll be able to see your ganon if he dies alot to my level lameness

yo dis IC/Tink in my TB room? why did you switch to tink after i was messing around with your IC only to get bodied on norfair? :troll: i think this kid wants me cause he seemed hella mad that he SDs with dair

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Ganondorf, my how you can cause so much destruction.

I came into a room as Wolf against a red ZSS, a normal Ike, and a white lucario. The white lucario wanted to start a fight so he got one with Ike and I. Ike didn't like how I kept killing the lucario before him so he started to target me aswell. After the 1st match I went Captain Falcon for a few matces but wasn't doing too good. I went Ganondorf a couple of matchs later which was when the ZSS left and a blue Link came in. We went on Green Hill and I just destroyed everyone. At the end of the match I had 6 points with everyone else at 0 or below. The next match started and someone DC us.

I went into another room as Ganon which had a color changing ZSS, a blue Pika, and a White Link. Seeing that I was Ganondorf, I couldn't allow Link to live. The whole room seemed to target me except for Pika who targeted everyone. After I won a couple matches the Pika got smart and didn't fight me anymore. But Link... well he got pretty messed up by the King of Evil.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
prolly the ike that DCed since he was so jelly :troll:

are you in BB right now? I might head over there in a few minutes if i cant find a decent TB room. In there now as black wolf lets see what we gots us

alien is this black white ganon fighting this purple luigi you? theres a green olimar and me on red pika in here

nm ganon went zss

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Just dominated with my Falcon against this Blood Falcon. The guy doesn't know when to quit

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Team Battle is so bad right now...I get 1 player AFC or players that completely rely on items. I mean they don't use their attacks. They wait for an item then start fighting.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
There was this guy who just wouldn't quit yesterday, I 1 on 1'd him for at least 20 matches. He was the very definition of scrub. He would choose pokemon trainer and use bullet seed. Luckily I can Di out of that :D. Then he would go for a lot of u-smashes. When he was Charizard, the only move he ever used was rock smash. He only quit because eventually there was a match where he kept getting fanned to death by me and another player.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
This Donkey/Diddy/DDD/pkmn trainer thought he was tough ****. Enjoy getting spiked by both my Marth n Snake? I sure as hell did. B) Then I sent you to hell with my Ike's b-air that bounced you off the Temple point straight down. B)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I love it when they depend on the shield too much. Ran into a Sonic who used it a lot and thought he was a tough guy. It was only me, him, and cpus but the only time he won was when I suicided us on temple. B) He seemed decent in a whole free 4 all but when I got 1v1 with he turned out to be nothing special as he proved to be no match for my green Kirbeh. B) I left after 2 stocking him. That was me takin it easy on ya, broski. B)

link2702

Smash Champion
meh...typical noob fest i faced tonight...

met a marth/pika who thought spamming thunder was the greatest tactic in the world, instant i picked falco he **** himself as every time he used thunder it was reflected back.

there also happened to be another noob who went several characters usually copying one i or another player used, hoping that he could beat me with em(this was in the same match as the noob pika.)

i've never seen an idiot suicide 7 times in a match...and he was actually trying....

also ran into a zss who thought she was special, i picked my main pit, destroyed everyone that match, specifically the zss

honestly i ran into so many noobs that i really didn't bother to remember who they were using most of the time, either cuz they were like that one guy who suicided 6 times, or that pika who spammed thunder every other second, there were just really so many idiots i faced tonight that i didn't bother remembering who all they picked.

The second to last match, i got a major stock lead with sonic on FD and then proceeded to stall under the stage for the last 30 seconds.

and the last one i just picked wario on temple and proceeded to taunt em the whole time and run away.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Tonight was amazing! I spent about 5 hours? Fighting this really good black :marth:. GG's man! I was that mighty blue :ganondorf:. I also used alot of alternatives; since, I was curious to see if my other characters could take you. Lol.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I started out as Brown Ganondorf and saw an IC/Ness, an Ike/Samus, and a Dark Wolf/Ike . I started beating the crap out of the first Ike and the IC's went after the Wolf. After a few matches the Ike changed to Samus and fought the ICs so the Wolf came after me. After that match I went Green Wolf against the Dark Wolf and gave him a taste of a better Wolf. Unfortunatly the other players wouldn't let us 1 v 1 each other and kept getting in the way. After several matches of beating the other Wolf, he decided to go PT, which was a bad thing to do for him. He made sooooo many novice mistakes with his PT, that I saw him as a disgrace to PT.

I decided to beat his novice butt with my Pokemon Trainer. I ended up beating him so badly that he went MK on me. I still ended up beating the MK even though none of us won the match. Then it eventually was just my PT, the MK, and the ICs now going Ness. Ness ended up stealing my kill on MK and we went into SD where MK got lucky and beat me. The following match I absolutely ***** the MK, with me getting 4 stocks off him and me dying once only because of the new Ike that came in robbed me of my 2nd jump. I gave the Ike a good Vine Whip with Ivysaur and took him down with me. I gimped MK in the beginning with Squirtle, got a couple surprise Up-Airs with Ivy that killed him twice, and gave him a good B-air with Charizard. All this made the MK rage so badly that he left right after he saw I was still in the room.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
What a pathetic red Snake. I whip his *** with my green Kirbs and he brings out white MK whom I destroyed with my tan Ike.....(sigh). I left shortly after.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You can't run from Captain Falcon!

I started off having a 1 v 1 against this Ike with my PT and just murdered him with my Squirtle. After a couple of beatings more players came in, but didn't fight us. Ike switched to Fox, so I went Starwolf on his tail letting him know that I couldn't let him do that. After more beatings, he switches to Love Falcon for 1 match. That made me go Captain Falcon on him which resuted in many Falcon Punches on him. Now he was Wario who then later switched to Pit and thought he could just pick New Pork and just fly away from me.

He was dead wrong.

One match we ended up on FD and he still tried to fly under the stage to get away, but when i went over the other side of the stage, he tried to go back, which just made him kill himself. The really sweet part of the match was that at one point, the Pit was really high up in the air. He thought he was safe so I jumped up, footstooled a MK who was trying to attack Pit, used my 2nd jump, and gave the Pit a Knee of Justice which of course killed him.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Casuals apparently check the tier list

I was in a group with a Marth who didn't trust me for some reason. I decided to scare him by killing him in sd with Sheik's dacus. The next match he went black Metaknight xD. I owned him with Falco 3 straight matches, and he stopped attacking, I respect him for that.

Then I had friendlies with a decent person who mainly played as Metaknight. There was a Link who watched us until I accidently dacus'd him. For the next ten matches I was 2 on 1'd by the decent guy and a really bad Sonic. When the decent guy left, I showed Sonic how bad he was. He went Mk the next match and sd'd around 4 times. So yeah, whenever I own a bad player, they go MK. :troll:

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Green Ike last night, you pretty much whooped my ROB and stage spiked him in temple. You switched to green MK, I swapped to default WEEGEE, you quit mid-match.. what's the matter? MK is NOT your character at all. :troll: Unless you got DCed. :c

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
There was a great blue TL who wanted to have friendlies with me. I was more than happy to accept, but we kept getting interrupted by a blue kirby. Then you ditto'd my falco. I did not want to play against Falco, so we just showed off our dacus.

There was also Ganon who wanted to fight me, but I was in a bad mood because I couldn't have friendlies with the blue TL. The next match he diito'd my Falco(including the color). The match was item-infested and I got +4. He got negative something. He quit afterward.

Top Bottom