• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
A player picking Peach and glide tossing isn't exactly that big of a deal. I've fought Peaches that knew how to glide toss but weren't that good with her. There are some characters that can power throw or glide toss but unlike Peach, Zero Suit Samus, Marth, and other characters that is is easy to do with the timing is much more strict. Try glide tossing with Meta Knight. The few that I have seen have played exactly what I would expect of him in tournaments. He is one of the few that you have to time perfectly with inputs to glide toss.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
A player picking Peach and glide tossing isn't exactly that big of a deal. I've fought Peaches that knew how to glide toss but weren't that good with her. There are some characters that can power throw or glide toss but unlike Peach, Zero Suit Samus, Marth, and other characters that is is easy to do with the timing is much more strict.
I know that :p

It's just difficult in general to gauge a player's skill level on "With Anyone". Seeing one player perform an AT implies that they have at least some in-depth knowledge of Brawl, which makes it really fun to mess around with them. Taking the chance that a player in a BB (or TB) room is dramatically better than they appear to be is just too much fun.

Try glide tossing with Meta Knight. The few that I have seen have played exactly what I would expect of him in tournaments. He is one of the few that you have to time perfectly with inputs to glide toss.
I must be pro, then :o Although, I'm more impressed with seeing people DACIT with Fox / Ike / Wolf instead of Glide Tossing with other characters.

kaazers

Smash Master
Good to see you again, Dark 3nergy. Welcome back.

-x-

I'm fighting a Giga Bowser right now. P3 was acting like his little pet so I decided to challenge him instead. It's not going so well. xD Who's hacking?

And speaking of Glide tossing and DACIT, I haven't once seen another Ike DACIT. It's not that easy to do it online consistently, but I'm seeing a lot of Ganondorfs performing the FoG and that's much harder to do. Weird.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Christmas. Jesus lying in a manger, Santa giving gifts to good boys and girls, and heathens performing gory sacraficial rituals. Such a placid thought.

BUT EVERY GAME ON EVERY SYSTEM IS FLOODED WITH SPAMMY GAY *** NOOBS! YOU MOTHER****ING *******ES OUGHT TO BE PISTOL-WHIPPED AND SHOT TO HELL! DON'T PLAY OVER THE INTERNET UNTIL YOU'RE WORTH A ****!

Sorry, just had to let that little tirade of fury out of my disturbed mind.

I met so many TPs and Ike spammers I fricking swear I'm back a few years in time. I ALMOST eradicated them, but they returned like an agressive strain of an outbreaking virus.

Evidently this place got ****ed too.

I return from my hiatus on a sad and slightly pissed note. -_-

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
Not at all. I usually go on BB to mess around with Taunt Parties, as opposing to outright crashing them. It's actually a very good opportunity to see how the human mind works and which factors of it have a noticeable effect on (our) their actions. Once I entice at least one player, I'll see how long I can run away until they (and / or everyone else in the room) adapt to my patterns; after that happens, I'll switch up my patterns and see how well their now sharpened minds adapt to my new habits. That will go on until I decide that it's appropriate to get all tryhardy or simply quit (and no, I don't d/c rooms).

I just wanted to mess around the Peach in the room because I caught a quick glimpse of her Glide Tossing, which is uncommon in BB (although, one could argue that GTing is common due to casuals learning ATs somehow...), and wanted to see how good she was. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I paired up with one of you again right after our room d/c'd. Just for clarification, I picked Temple most of the time, planked on the right side until one of you approached me, glided to the lower platform, and Nado'd past whoever tried to 'block' my way. I also went blue Ganondorf, in case you did get paired up with me again. (I can vividly recall messing up a Sheik earlier, with an N64 Zelda spamming Din's like the one in our room did to stop my planking. However, I can't really remember if you were in the room with us).
You see, not to sound like a troll, but it's things like this that make me want to hate BB.

Oh, and it was fun spamming Din's Fire (I forget whether or not me and my partner had the same character) and turnips at you. <3

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
You see, not to sound like a troll, but it's things like this that make me want to hate BB.

Oh, and it was fun spamming Din's Fire (I forget whether or not me and my partner had the same character) and turnips at you. <3
And its fun to cg you with ICs. You don't know how many people I made leave a room because of ICs (i'm always sure its because its ICs) whether it was a n00b or someone who was good at the game. Its also why n00bs and good b00bs gang up on me. But it dosen't always happen lol.

Some don't realize that hey my cg breaks up when lag kicks in or just because I suck at it. I guess they don't wanna deal with it anymore.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I hate IC if I'm not the one using them. If I see one, I instantly either try to kill Nana/Popo just in case they know how to cg. The good ones bother me because they know how to cg and force me to either ledge camp or fight in the air, which Lucas isn't too good at. The bad ones bother me because they repeatedly only use squall hammer or blizzard.

IC will always be my top fourth hated person...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL at noobgroup earlier. Ike/Link/Marth and blonde Zelda plus various noob crashers. I USUALLY left the Zelda alone but trolled if necessary. The Ike/others was such a noob I couldn't tell if he was raging or not. I wrecked both of their **** in the last match, but got DCd. Evidently one of them was pissed.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Funny, I just got done crashing a group a few minutes ago. The noobgroups are increasing, and might I add it's fun to destroy them. They always think they're better until you prove them wrong by ****** their ***.

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
And its fun to cg you with ICs. You don't know how many people I made leave a room because of ICs (i'm always sure its because its ICs) whether it was a n00b or someone who was good at the game. Its also why n00bs and good b00bs gang up on me. But it dosen't always happen lol.

Some don't realize that hey my cg breaks up when lag kicks in or just because I suck at it. I guess they don't wanna deal with it anymore.
What is ic and cg

Funny, I just got done crashing a group a few minutes ago. The noobgroups are increasing, and might I add it's fun to destroy them. They always think they're better until you prove them wrong by ****** their ***.
This cannot have been more hilarious.

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
I'm back with that Zelda againnnnnn <333333

or at least I think so. She's a black Zelda and we're fighting a PCU pikachu and a crasher green kirby.

killer!

edit: turns out I got disconnected twice and reconnected with her again 2x in a row. I doubt it was the same one as before tho 'cause she was acting all fake and stuff...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
What is ic and cg

This cannot have been more hilarious.
The bull**** you just spat out was hilarious. You just wait till the day of eternal damning when you actually get a good crasher that will drag you and your TP ****** friends to the gates of hell itself.

It's also funny this is coming from a person who thinks they're meeting the same Zelda over and over.

NEWSFLASH: ALL NOOB ZELDAS PLAY AND ACT THE SAME.

YOU AND THE OTHER TPERS CAN SUCK IT.

I'M STILL USING CAPS. SORRY.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Oh, how I've missed your comments, Blaze.

Almost all Zeldas play the same. Some better than others. You can't really tell the difference with most of them, mainly because they play the same way. A Zelda you played with before may seem like the one you're playing with now. It's quite hard to tell the difference. I don't trust Zeldas either way...

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
The bull**** you just spat out was hilarious. You just wait till the day of eternal damning when you actually get a good crasher that will drag you and your TP ****** friends to the gates of hell itself.
Oh shut the **** up. *****.

It's also funny this is coming from a person who thinks they're meeting the same Zelda over and over.
No.

NEWSFLASH: ALL NOOB ZELDAS PLAY AND ACT THE SAME.
No.

YOU AND THE OTHER TPERS CAN SUCK IT.
How bout you suck this ****

I'M STILL USING CAPS. SORRY.
lol

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Oh shut the **** up. *****.

No.

No.

How bout you suck this ****

lol
There is absolutely no reason in your post. You're just pissed, just noobraging like you would on Wifi.

I combine both anger and logic.

If you're really this frustrated about ****, you need to find the nearest girl, get her drunk, and drop your zipper.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I really need to stop paying attention to your comments...

You do have the ability to piss people off quite easily, and I guess he gets frustrated quite easily as one would suggest.

Was that last sentence really necessary?

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
There is absolutely no reason in your post. You're just pissed, just noobraging like you would on Wifi.

I combine both anger and logic.

If you're really this frustrated about ****, you need to find the nearest girl, get her drunk, and drop your zipper.
You can rationalize your bigotry which you call "logic" all you want. But don't be an obnoxious twit who acts like he's all that **** when you're really not. Irritant.

You do have the ability to piss people off quite easily, and I guess he gets frustrated quite easily as one would suggest.
I virtually only get frustrated when someone just randomly flames and trolls someone like that.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You can rationalize your bigotry which you call "logic" all you want. But don't be an obnoxious twit who acts like he's all that **** when you're really not. Irritant.
So this means TPs are the **** because you and the other Wifi scrubs do it for lulz, sitting around taunting like ****tards.

GGs to the Zelda/green Marth/green Mario. A good marth came in later, but he just wanted to be a *** with grabs. Also, it was laggy and I was on Falco. -_-

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Blaze, would you just leave it? You can be the mature one and just stop, or the immature brat and keep on going.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I would comment but i don't want another infraction like today,
I saw a green DK that kept on stagespiking people on BB. I was blue ike. I tried not to fight.

Wiiboy4ever

Smash Rookie
Just had a taunt party as Pink Peach with P2 Blue Peach. We normally held turnips and spammed side taunt. We spammed turnips at P4 party crahsers.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
You're welcome to the olimar to whom I just gave some WAC practice on my pink captain. The other falcon/ike/luigi/mario/sheik was quite awesome, too.
Sorry I had to go, I was hungry. <3 you guys.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Its like super rare for me to cg someone with ics because someone else has to step in and cancel my ******ry.

or the lag does it.

ANOTHER. ANOfreakingTHER good Ike decided to freaking challenge me. Acutally, at first he was a good green toon link showing off on fd and spamming ****ing arrows and hitting people with them and no one decided to do anything until next match. When I got the cg on this person who is good at the game the other red toon link has to step in and cancel my ******ness. wtf.

But the red kirby helped me out. We won many matches together when i switched into olimar because I realized that I wasn't going to pull off cgs anymore.

Only a bucket of OFC can help me cope with this. Come one come all to OFC and try our chicken and vote Oblama in the next prezy election.

I love n00bs. n00bs live fo eva 0_0. liekth meh.

kaazers

Smash Master
gg's to P2 Snake/ Pokemon Trainer/ Captain Falcon/ Wario/ Red Marth/ Dedede/ Red DK/ Blue Kirby the only friendlies I had today.

He mainly played neutral colors. With the way he moved with his characters all fancy like (especially that Squirtle) I could tell he's from the boards. Matches set on FD.

I enjoyed our fights, but eventually you were either falling for the same things over and over again or were getting really predictable -- maybe both. P3 (Lucario, Link, Fox, etc) kept on getting in the way, though; and P4 (all blue Game&Watch, DK, Snake, etc) seemed really good, beating the heck out of P3 with 5+ at the end of each game.

I was Blue Ike. Would have gone Snake too but I was afraid of getting dittos on that small stage if I did.

Also… there are a lot of people on lately who aren't exactly "good" at this game. I met a couple of Pits who couldn't recover. How do you mess up as Pit? It's like summer vacation all over again.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
People probably received the game for Christmas, kaaz; it's still a fairly popular title. I'm mainly inferring from the mentioned 'lately', as I haven't been on BB for about a week. That's the only thought I can assume.:applejack:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Blaze, would you just leave it? You can be the mature one and just stop, or the immature brat and keep on going.
He dropped it.

People probably received the game for Christmas, kaaz; it's still a fairly popular title. I'm mainly inferring from the mentioned 'lately', as I haven't been on BB for about a week. That's the only thought I can assume.:applejack:
It's ****ing noob paradise. Although, GGs to the blue Snake/Link/others yesterday. You knew how to perfect arrow, do nade techs, and IIRC FoG. Also, good job keeping those ass****** crashers away while I was AFC.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I HAVE played a good ICs who knew how to CG. It taught me something:

DON'T GET WITHIN GRAB RANGE.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Implying Ice Climbers having a grab range
:applejack:

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I just thank god that the people who play ic on wifi never know how to shield grab, seriously how do they not put those techs together?

:phone:

kaazers

Smash Master
wut. I don't even -- I just ran into a Green Kirby Alloy on BB. I was alone with him on FD. I've never met one onli -- I didn't even know it was possible. oO Wii crashed at the end of the match, though. Freaked out Neutral Ike was me, lol.

But, uh, yeah… Christmas! That kind of explains the lack of good players. All the 8 year old must be playing right now. Hah. You might want to stay clear of BB for a few more days.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
AUGH, BB is infested with Christmas newbies right now. x_x;; I could barely find a single good player today. If you wanna play someone decent, I recommend trying late at night, when most kids are asleep.

kaazers

Smash Master
Got a group just now on Temple. The Fox went straight for me but I tacked on 50% on him before he decided to run off to get the Smash Ball. Falco came in and bowed, trying to stop us from fighting. The Dark MK decided he want to fight me after that and tried to attack me. I ignored him. He soon gave up.

All was right in the world.

And then I got bored, picked up a Banana and did a DACIT.

They all sprang on me.

Even the Falco.

>>

He got the smash ball and cornered me at the bottom right portion of Temple. Lucky his lasers shot me up so I could recover on the upper right side. He SD'd though in the last 5 seconds. Taunted and left. Didn't want a 3 on one. I think they're tired of fighting 8 year olds, too. xD

Top Bottom