• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh goodie, we get a spammy TL, like we haven't seen enough of those already.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Shadow Moses sucks too, and so does that Lucas. I have reason to hit him now.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I left. I noticed the Lucas was feeding Pika kills, so yea...
I also wanna see if we're lagging with each other as strange as it sounds, in a personal game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I added you, and good luck. I'll be on and off for the next 2 hours.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I hate Temple when I'm fending off noobs, but I don't mind a decent 1v1 in the cave part, makes for some good fun every now and then. And sudden death too, of course xP

I think I'll play some more, haven't in about a month. I'll be going the two Puffs quite often. Maybe some Lucas/Peach if I feel like it. xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There's this angry Wolf going after my Bowser while a Peach and Zelda watch, although the Zelda attacks when the Wolf gets close... This Wolf loves B-airs a lot, but still spams Smashes and Blaster like a common Wolf. He became just as spammy as Fox, but I became more annoyed with the interference from the other players (2 went Bowser), won, and left.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why is it that almost all Zelda users are like that? All they do is hang the edge of the stage and watch or ignore everyone, and either leave or attack certain people who get close?

I'm sick of seeing those Zeldas more than any of other species of noob.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
There's this angry Wolf going after my Bowser while a Peach and Zelda watch, although the Zelda attacks when the Wolf gets close... This Wolf loves B-airs a lot, but still spams Smashes and Blaster like a common Wolf. He became just as spammy as Fox, but I became more annoyed with the interference from the other players (2 went Bowser), won, and left.

Lol I knew that was you. I just hacked my wii so I could play two player on basic brawl. The peach was my friend. She was all like "lets both be bowser and troll this guy". What's even better is when we go into a group as two toon links and throw bombs all over.
And I blame spammy Wolf on the fact that I'm really sick after getting my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. :facepalm:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today we have a cheating Diddy/Falco/TL, Link, and G&W/Mario who think they're good ganging up on me and feeding each other kills. It's pathetic that even though they're actually decent, the fact that they need to feed each other kills and pic FD all the time makes them cowardly and weak. Learn how to play the game without assistance from others for once, and while you're at it, use other stages, and not rely on top tiers to win.
Now found an Ike with a Zelda... Zelda again... ganging up on me, but I won and left. They were actually decent, but I still hate FD and all (a MK was just watching).
Honestly, I want a button somewhere that will remove FD and Temple from being used. It's called variety people!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I encountered an idiot StarFox user today. He hardly knew what he was doing, and tried edgehogging to win the match. He was a friendly taunter other than that, but I hate when people edgehog in Sudden Death for no apparnt reason, so I used Mario's b-air on him (he should've been more careful, another example of his noobness) and in the next match he tried to attack me in Sudden Death, but I only died because of the darn bob-ombs.

He wound up picking Temple in battles after that, apparently thinking he was good (he only won once after that) and turned out to be a coward, and a copycat (he used Mario at some point) This didn't last long as I started using Jigglypuff to troll him. She's one of my best characters, believe it or not. He even resorted to using G&W's Oil Panic at one point, trying to get a taunter who wasn't even involved with the fight to fill his Oil Panic.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Temple is skill-less and for the weak. Ppl living longer than they should because of that stupid underside, no explanation needed for Sudden Death camping. Feeders get away with a lot of things, and more.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
First I found a MK/Wario with a Zelda that did get involved, won those and left. Then I found a Marth/Peach who wanted a proper 1v1 duel with me which was great, and now we're friendly. Now if only the Peachy knew what my Pit wanted. Actually the Peach is getting the hang of it, a bit.

I'd never thought I'd see the day to see a room of 3 ICs, 2 were actually friendly though.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Okay I found the same good Green Zelda I saw a long time ago. If you are here please respond, I was the Red DK.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I just recorded what happened in basic brawl, looks like some kind of unique CF down throw I've never seen before.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I sometimes enjoy watching 2 or 3 taunters duking it out. No idea why they started fighting, but I don't care, it's usually entertaining. I just don't get involved with any of the other players, I ignore them and don't assist them. The main problem is when a character like Fox or Ness gets a Smashball...

Happened to me earlier. Some idiot Lucas used his FS and killed me, and refused to restore my point. After that I busted Meta Knight out to teach him a lesson in Taunting. He was a better choice than usual too, since the Lucas picked Rumble Falls and proved to be a coward.

I saw him in a group shortly after that as well, but he didn't know I was the guy from before. After he died and I got a point for it, he tried to get me to restore it, which I didn't. :p

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Can you believe some of the guys on BB today?
One of 'em tried to counter my Pikachu with Fox, then with Shiek.

On a side note, I was in a Taunt Party and all 4 of us were Luigi. We did the epic Luigi Ladder on Temple with 3 of us, under a ceiling and not under a ceiling.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman

basically what happened when i went online and joined a room with a default Pit and Lucario

me and the lucario player kind of just took turns wailing on Pit.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Guys, be nice to the casuals who don't know heir character is top tier. Gawshhhh..... =/

But seriously, I find it disturbing how this thread is like a cauldron of hate for online players - I worry that it affects peeps here generally, especially new peeps. Can we please tone it down a little bit, if only for my conscious? Pretty please? =C

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
To the pathetic Black Marth who tried to interrupt and steal kills I get off noobs, how was that stage throw spike with my Red DK? lol

link2702

Smash Champion
i feel like i'm the only one in this thread who isn't a tourney***
why are you even on this site then?

serious question.

Remember; this is the largest site for COMPETITIVE/TOURNAMENT smash bros players on the entire web.

You coming here and calling all of us "tourneyfags" will just get you hated by the majority of the community, to the point where folks won't even bother listening to anything you have to say.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
First I found a MK/Wario with a Zelda that did get involved, won those and left. Then I found a Marth/Peach who wanted a proper 1v1 duel with me which was great, and now we're friendly. Now if only the Peachy knew what my Pit wanted. Actually the Peach is getting the hang of it, a bit.

I'd never thought I'd see the day to see a room of 3 ICs, 2 were actually friendly though.
Hey I've actually seen you a couple of times when i see the gold pit I just sit back dodge the arrows you shoot and watch you destroy the other guys haha. I'm usually Blue Falco, Red Marth(a) Dark/Blue Toon Link and no I'm not that Toon from your other post and im not a scrubby Dair user. :026:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey I've actually seen you a couple of times when i see the gold pit I just sit back dodge the arrows you shoot and watch you destroy the other guys haha. I'm usually Blue Falco, Red Marth(a) Dark/Blue Toon Link and no I'm not that Toon from your other post and im not a scrubby Dair user. :026:

I do hate those type of characters too, and am likely to attack. It's just my nature to attack things I hate. You wouldn't believe how many Marths I find that tend to be annoying. Be sure to signal that you're you or I may confuse you with one of the generic noobs.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
I do hate those type of characters too, and am likely to attack. It's just my nature to attack things I hate. You wouldn't believe how many Marths I find that tend to be annoying. Be sure to signal that you're you or I may confuse you with one of the generic noobs.
I blame noobs for ruining those characters it annoys me to the point of MK when i see a toon or marth especially a laser spamming falco. How should i signal in advance?

melody9195

Smash Rookie
Stupid Red Kirby/Purple TL who liked to wait near the edge while me (Marth) and a Dark Wolf had 1 vs 1 friendly matches, and once our damage would get high enough he'd try to KO us (And was successful few times) and run away with our points. When we'd try to attack him, he just grab onto the edge, or if we were on the Temple, he'd run, obviously. Boy, was he shocked when an MK joined and annihilated him XD He left very shortly after.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I blame noobs for ruining those characters it annoys me to the point of MK when i see a toon or marth especially a laser spamming falco. How should i signal in advance?
You gotta figure that out. I have yet to decide, but I wont say do that crouching thing.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman

serious question.

Remember; this is the largest site for COMPETITIVE/TOURNAMENT smash bros players on the entire web.

You coming here and calling all of us "tourney***s" will just get you hated by the majority of the community, to the point where folks won't even bother listening to anything you have to say.
Not everyone here that I've seen is an over-competitive whiner.
But there's a difference between being a competitive player, and a tourneyfag.

A competitive player simply plays a game at an above casual level because he finds it fun and possibly rewarding. That's where I stand.
A tourneyfag plays competitively, but complains everytime a match doesn't go their way.

Hence it feels like I'm the only one here that doesn't come to this thread to go "gawd, that pink MK is such a cheap scrub!" or "im sick of casual players on basic brawl! why cant they spend more time in their basements and learn all the games exploits, like me!?"

People need to realize that not everyone plays Smash Bros to go to EVO.
And also that everyone started off as a "casual" at one point, so to complain that casuals exist kind of makes you look like a basement dwelling pre-teen.
I'm half expecting people to chew me out for having this mindset though, which is the sad part.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace

serious question.

You coming here and calling all of us "tourney***s" will just get you hated by the majority of the community, to the point where folks won't even bother listening to anything you have to say.
Why is a tournyfag in the basic brawl thread?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I left my Smash Bros. Brawl at a friends house a llooonngg time ago, but I remember fighting a lot of people who would team up against me. I always used a dark pit and fought against this one Ike user who was a lot better than me. Every time I started winning, Zamus would joins and assist him until I lose. Every time I go against them, I just spam my arrows until they would leave (which they never do). Another time, I was fighting other players as these two peaches would just taunt and tuant many times. I finally broke and decided to join them. Us three were in a sudden death and joined together while taunting. It was then when I decided to smash attack them both and win the game :lol:. Never playing with anyone again, can't even trust team battle now.:pit: GO PIT!

Player -0

Smash Hero
Not everyone here that I've seen is an over-competitive whiner.
But there's a difference between being a competitive player, and a tourney***.

A competitive player simply plays a game at an above casual level because he finds it fun and possibly rewarding. That's where I stand.
A tourney*** plays competitively, but complains everytime a match doesn't go their way.

Hence it feels like I'm the only one here that doesn't come to this thread to go "gawd, that pink MK is such a cheap scrub!" or "im sick of casual players on basic brawl! why cant they spend more time in their basements and learn all the games exploits, like me!?"

People need to realize that not everyone plays Smash Bros to go to EVO.
And also that everyone started off as a "casual" at one point, so to complain that casuals exist kind of makes you look like a basement dwelling pre-teen.
I'm half expecting people to chew me out for having this mindset though, which is the sad part.
Lol most people just get annoyed on how bad the players are typically and how they use really stupid tactics, It's one thing to be beaten fairly and the other player shows skill. I will admit that I'll get super pissed with Oli's though :D

Top Bottom