• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was an honor to play with that amazing Black Bowser (I was that Gold Bowser and Gold Pit that was hanging out) the past few hours. It was a shame I wasn't able to kill that cowardly spammy Temple Zelda as Boozer though... With that, let's hope we can remove any Zelda that we see, especially dark ones.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
This gold Ike/red Marth who thinks he's so good: You, sir, must be pretty awful without your items. I can tell you know what you're doing, but using items? Really? :L

Laughed my ass off when you brought out MK just to beat my Pit, btw. ^.^ Wow, and you STILL lost, even with your abuse of the shuttle loop and D+smash. O:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
This thread is pretty cringy to be honest.

The way some of you word these stories sends a shudder down my spine.
Will you be using it as a dating sim next?
It's embarrassing to the whole place when a new person comes in and finds they've been insulted from when they weren't on the site.

I wish people would be a bit nicer. :<

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
It's embarrassing to the whole place when a new person comes in and finds they've been insulted from when they weren't on the site.

I wish people would be a bit nicer. :<
It's sadder that people here apparently think they can read the minds of other random anonymous players in basic brawl, therefore thinking it's justified to say everyone they play is "angry".
Especially when they have this warped mindset that they're so famous that everyone in random matches knows who they are just because they picked a certain character/costume.
Everyone needs to stop being delusional.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I've played against that black bowser Admiral, hes a beast and has my utmost respect

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs@ the team battle room i was in

Was me on Pikachu/Lucas, P2 Fox, Wolf, Link, Sonic, Ganon, P3 Zelda/Shiek, ZSS, Tink P4 Jiggs, Luigi. The Jiggs was there the longest and we made a beastly team :3

melody9195

Smash Rookie
Kudos to the Dark Link/Dark Ganon/Dark CF/White Ike/Dark MK. Very skilled as Ike, I may add. We were having 1 vs 1 fights, and FD was like...the only stage being picked, but I think we played on Smashville, New Pork City and Halberd a few times...For the last hour I was there, there was an idle Red Pit and a default Link/Red Falco. Sorry I had to leave, but its like 3am. I need sleep. :\

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ggs sonic/dorf/mk seems we got dcn'd after new pork city but those were some good matches. I love finding good sonics.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
All right, I doubt it was anyone from here, especially at this time of night, but was somebody being an ass with a default Sonic/retro TL/black Ness a little while ago? It was with me (default/pink CF), a Wario-Man hacker, and another green Falcon. This little **** kept picking Temple and would hit me at the beginning of every match, only to then run away the rest of the time. If that was supposed to be an attempt at trolling me, you failed, because not only was I able to catch up to you all the times you ran from me, I KO'd you at least once nearly just as often. You did get lucky in a few Sudden Deaths, and it was pretty dumb of that other Falcon to feed you points, but in the end, you're an awful crasher and I'll mop the floor with your face any day.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
GGs to the default Marth/dark Pit in the group with the default Link noobish Pikachu. Although, if it weren't for your constant glide tossing, you would've lost half the matches you won, just sayin'.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs@ the MK and Mario that was in my Team Battle room, good stuff guys i was the pikachu that fought you :3

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
GGs with that good Pokemon Trainer, particularly Ivy :3 I was blue Kirby, orange haired Lucas, red PK trainer, and red Shiek.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
I seem to be unable to find anyone on basic brawl these days. I'll leave it connecting for 10 minutes, nothing.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
@Zaffy Same here. Today is a really good day for basic here, because I've only dc'd once and my sister is being nice and laying off a bit of her connection absorbing programs on her mac :L

Also, another great player. Kudos to the yellow ROB/camo(can't remember which color) Snake =) I was sleepy Jiggs, blue Kirby, orange Lucas, white/blue D3, etc. xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Like either I'm running into the same trolling snake who DC's the room when he loses, or everyone knows how to DC the room.
Holy crap. Every time I beat these people they would wait at the practice stage and when the icons shows "Brawling" he leaves. Stay mad.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To White/Blue Kirby... I hope you learn how to play on your own instead of relying on others for your wins. Then again, I guess that noob Diddy/Marth who was spamming Smashes was in the way, but you know without them, I would easily win.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Haven't seemed to find any of you guys recently :<
Just a note I play Green Falco now instead of Blue, I like the green better on Falco and didn't know they had Green lol XD

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to the Jigglypuff in BB who tried to throw my Ness off the top blocks in Mushroomy Kingdom (underground), then DC'ing the room when I didn't die. Stay afraid.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Very annoying set of games, I was having fun doing the Omni gay with a Snake, when this Fox just decided to start a fight, guess he didn't like it when he got wrecked, so he went Giga Bowser/Wario Man for the next couple rounds, I left the game after the Snake left, and I actually won 2 games against the hacker. It felt like something FoxBlaze woulda done.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Was just in a room with a WarioMan hacker and I was the spotted snake that's close to the neutral color. He went snake the next round (I think that was him) and did some pretty cool stuff. He went back to Warioman the next round though then we got disconnected, or just me anyway.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
To those three players on WiFi:
You all suck.
Sonic spammed Up-B -> Dair and Down-B.
Kirby spammed Down-B and Side-B.
Z(p)amus spammed all her smashes, Up-B, Side-B and Neutral-B.
Some of the worst players I've ever seen.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Sorry for tormenting you dark Zelda/green Samus/pink Lucas. You were the first one to pick a fight with me when I attacked the yellow Kirby. I was the default Pit/default Ike/blue Link. I knew you knew what you were doing, but I couldn't resist harassing you because of how easy it was to make you mad.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been improving my skills with a few others lately.

Can't wait to test my new skills out soon, taunters may very well never think to mess with me again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wait until you see the F-Tilt players lololool.
Oh gosh, I'm sick of those newbies that do nothing but walk around and F-Tilt everyone, and recover when need be.

What I really dislike is when I'm focusing on one player around my skill level and some noob shows up and gets in my way.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh gosh, I'm sick of those newbies that do nothing but walk around and F-Tilt everyone, and recover when need be.

What I really dislike is when I'm focusing on one player around my skill level and some noob shows up and gets in my way.
Lol Ikr, You like, attack one person after agreeing to battle and then other people are like: *GASP* OH NO YOU DIDN'T, GUYS, SACK EM!
If anyone comes to my aid after I agree to battle I usually just grab them and wait for the grab release and keep fighting, or we both gang up on that one guy XD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lol Ikr, You like, attack one person after agreeing to battle and then other people are like: *GASP* OH NO YOU DIDN'T, GUYS, SACK EM!
If anyone comes to my aid after I agree to battle I usually just grab them and wait for the grab release and keep fighting, or we both gang up on that one guy XD
When I agree to battles like that in taunts, I usually end up doing that too, (as long as someone else thinks it's NOT an agreed friendly battle) or otherwise we somehow manage to convince them to join in. :lol: Sometimes we even have friendly Basic Brawl battles with a full group that way.

I hate when people fight me in that manner when I don't want to though, when they Jab + Crouch, I won't always be up for it and try to ignore them, yet they fight me anyway. I enjoy it, just not when taunters ask for friendly battles and start them without me agreeing. :rolleyes:

And also, if someone gets on my nerves, he/she is usually around my level of skill, therefore I target that player, but I'm so focused on that one guy that any other noob that happens to be in the battle still gets in my way and screws me up constantly. At one point, I finally managed to K.O someone I was upset with, and the noob stole my kill, all because he used Sonic's U-Smash, ON SOMEONE ELSE, the guy I sent flying BARELY hit Sonic during the Smash. I admit, that really made me rage.

Player -0

Smash Hero
When I agree to battles like that in taunts, I usually end up doing that too, (as long as someone else thinks it's NOT an agreed friendly battle) or otherwise we somehow manage to convince them to join in. :lol: Sometimes we even have friendly Basic Brawl battles with a full group that way.

I hate when people fight me in that manner when I don't want to though, when they Jab + Crouch, I won't always be up for it and try to ignore them, yet they fight me anyway. I enjoy it, just not when taunters ask for friendly battles and start them without me agreeing. :rolleyes:

And also, if someone gets on my nerves, he/she is usually around my level of skill, therefore I target that player, but I'm so focused on that one guy that any other noob that happens to be in the battle still gets in my way and screws me up constantly. At one point, I finally managed to K.O someone I was upset with, and the noob stole my kill, all because he used Sonic's U-Smash, ON SOMEONE ELSE, the guy I sent flying BARELY hit Sonic during the Smash. I admit, that really made me rage.
Loooooooooool.
Yeah, some of the hackers/good players can be jerks. Good players might randomly attack because they're looking for a fight but hackers are straight up cocky with the warioman.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Loooooooooool.
Yeah, some of the hackers/good players can be jerks. Good players might randomly attack because they're looking for a fight but hackers are straight up cocky with the warioman.
Hackers are friendly sometimes, (I saw Manaphy for the first time with a Pokemon hacker) but I hate when they hack to win. I was easily destroying a player who got angry at me (I forgot why) and after 2 or 3 matches he brought out Warioman, and I reset the Wii right as he dashed into me.

One time I was laughing so hard though, when this one Warioman hacker self-destructed trying to attack me, TWICE. :rotfl:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Shoutouts to the dark :zerosuitsamus:/ Default :dedede:/ Default :toonlink:. Those teamups were pretty fun. I was the blue :peach:/ light blue :marth:/ :warioc: in the room. I kicked back for the most part after that fraudulent :ike: left because I wanted you and the next P4 to have the fun. GGs. :3

You were definitely smarter than alot of the players I see/ team up with.

Edit: Shoutouts to the :mario2: scrub in another room for being complete garbage and sucking ass at running away and being a sitting duck for my arrows. ******.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Thanks to that dark fox/white pokemon trainer. We made that default Ness/Wolf quit pretty quickly, didn't we? Nevertheless, sad they had to resort to relying on an afc player and spamming Wolf's f-tilt for their wins.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm always afraid that some stupid Marth is gonna come along when I'm Lucas, but then again I've never seen a Marth on basic who can infinite xD

Oh and I'm a friendly hacker for the most part :p When I go Warioman it's usually because I'm bored, or I'm trying to make one guy leave the group. Some of them just don't leave after they get trolled so many times, it's weird ._. Most of the time I prefer normal fights, but I'm not against bringing out Warioman against ftilt/smash spam noobs :3

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm always afraid that some stupid Marth is gonna come along when I'm Lucas, but then again I've never seen a Marth on basic who can infinite xD

Oh and I'm a friendly hacker for the most part :p When I go Warioman it's usually because I'm bored, or I'm trying to make one guy leave the group. Some of them just don't leave after they get trolled so many times, it's weird ._. Most of the time I prefer normal fights, but I'm not against bringing out Warioman against ftilt/smash spam noobs :3
Lol, Most of the bad people don't know Marth has an infinite, also I think there's a certain spot you can DI to get out. Yeah, typically you can't even do infinites because other people, sometimes I go IC's to chaingrab but other people, Ew.

Top Bottom