• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Player -0

Smash Hero
Well that didn't go well... :/ K. I'll get camped to death by Samues's Zair and, I can't approach you when you'e shooting missiles at me (whether It's a small missile or big missile). I can't edge guard Samus either! Everything I type Is a lie! Just like how I never beat all those players from Aib (I got three stocked every-time I played them :/).

That friend code wasn't even real by the way :/ You're right! Samus's Zair, missiles, Temple, and items= Samus will always be the winner!

My Ike Is really bad by the way. I'd always get beat by players that would use their final smash and destroy me. I lose to Warioman as well! I can't even get away from him either! I'm just scared from sure nervousness that I have to wipe the sweat dripping from my forehead. I even have to see a therapist and spend hours, days, weeks, and even months to get over my nervousness towards Warioman. I can't tech or Sdi either (only Mr.Doom has the worst Sdi in the world!)

I'm even a bot that is controlled by Aliens to take over the world. Once you see this you better duck for cover. Unless you want your brains to be sucked out by Aliens. Your choice. And I'm a dream by the way! All of you are just imaging me by how bored you are. I'm all of your secret friend! I'm even a fairy as well, whenever you ask Santa or God for something, that will always be me wishing you those gifts you always wanted.
By the way, I lose to Samus's Zair a lot :/ I can't shield or step dodge either... I just run at her without even attacking. I run at you sacred out of my mind to press anything. Thinking that pushing that attack button will destroy the whole world. It's the secret button to laugh chemical nuclear missiles. The F.B.I as you know are listening to me and they're ready to attack, because they found out who caused 9/11! And the bombings all around the world! GYK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not GYK by the way. I'm COF now.

One last thing... I lose to Samus completely. She's that women you wish that was real! All strong and fights so strong that if she touches you or even looks at you! That you'll have to fall to your death, but If you don't then you'll get shot by me standing right behind you with a gun in my hand and, a knife in the other to cut you into pieces, and report back to the real Samus that no one knows about but only special elite people. I'm one of them! Level 65, been an agnet for the almighty Zero Suit Samus all my life. Was born to serve and protect the all mighty Zair that Samus never wants to do. It kills you in your sleep and if you shield it, It will melt your brains out! But you better pray that she never puts on her power suit... if she does then... Chuck Norris will wake up from his 1 million year sleep and quickly crawl in a small corner and yell from the top of his lungs! Saying! "THE WORLD IS OVER!"

I suck by the way~
You didn't rhyme.....

PATHETIC

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Ryuga, I don’t really know you, but I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say don’t start pointless drama in this thread. I mean, really?

Really?

Don’t worry GYK, I’m sure the thread will survive, lol. Anyhow, just came on to say I had fun taunting with a red peach yesterday. It was fun juggling the turnips :p

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs to a default link just now, I was the white marth, Black wolf, default ike, black bowser and blue falco. We fought a couple times, trying to match wits with me lol. Hope to play you again sometime.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
lol what is this, like, the twentieth time GYK's brought his ****ty drama into this thread? if it's not admiral pit, it's this kid, i swear. jesus ****ing christ, please post more million-paragraph novels chronicling your sad little life that revolves around nothing but your precious smash bros. reputation. laughably pathetic.

Joeythehero45532

Smash Rookie
lol what is this, like, the twentieth time GYK's brought his ****ty drama into this thread? if it's not admiral pit, it's this kid, i swear. jesus ****ing christ, please post more million-paragraph novels chronicling your sad little life that revolves around nothing but your precious smash bros. reputation. laughably pathetic.
da **** you even talking about? everything was cool until this ****** named ryuga came in and started **** wit gyk. he started **** cause everyone didn't post noting i would of but i wanted to see where this **** was headed. he then started **** cause he thought we cared by not posting anything. i only lmao gyk a *****!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
1. If you learn to read a few pages back, Ryuga started the drama.
2. Admiral Pit? Are you high?
3. It's also a sad life to flame people in a basic brawl thread for no reason.
4. What kind of ****ty name is Periwinkle anyway?

/on topic
We had a nice Dark Hyrule Team going with Dark Link, Dark Zelda, and I was Dark Ganondorf, but I guess the Link got mad at me or something, tried to run away but they got their lesson.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I love Dark Hyrule teams, I main Dark Zelda and love seeing other dark palette characters. I hardly ever fight unless I need to, so I taunt it up with everyone xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I love Dark Hyrule teams, I main Dark Zelda and love seeing other dark palette characters. I hardly ever fight unless I need to, so I taunt it up with everyone xD
The one thing I don't understand is how i'll be doing random stuff and someone (like that Dark Link who I had just been teaming with) wants to start a fight with me. I fight back, and then they run away. I don't get it ._.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The one thing I don't understand is how i'll be doing random stuff and someone (like that Dark Link who I had just been teaming with) wants to start a fight with me. I fight back, and then they run away. I don't get it ._.

Maybe they didn't actually mean it? Idk I get people who suddenly start fighting like they'll be fake taunters, and I just run. It's fun to me if someone vehemently tries to kill me and I'm just avoiding all of their pursuit, which just makes them mad. Then I lol. If they go back to being peaceful, I just keep my distance and resume my random ongoings. It's more fun to party than to fight if you find the right people imo. Like I had a Dark Marth chilling with me earlier while a Dark TLink/Blue Yoshi fought with a.. Leopard was it? Snake/White Luigi. I hardly ever meet Marth who like to just sit back and party, so tonight was a treat c:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Maybe they didn't actually mean it? Idk I get people who suddenly start fighting like they'll be fake taunters, and I just run. It's fun to me if someone vehemently tries to kill me and I'm just avoiding all of their pursuit, which just makes them mad. Then I lol. If they go back to being peaceful, I just keep my distance and resume my random ongoings. It's more fun to party than to fight if you find the right people imo. Like I had a Dark Marth chilling with me earlier while a Dark TLink/Blue Yoshi fought with a.. Leopard was it? Snake/White Luigi. I hardly ever meet Marth who like to just sit back and party, so tonight was a treat c:
I know they meant it, first he started shooting arrows at me on purpose, which I didn't mind that much. But then he physically ran up to me and started attacking, that's when I fought back, then he just runs away. It was just weird that I wasn't even starting any fights, I would either participate in the team matches or do some fancy stuff with Ganon. I figured i'd ask you since you seem to know more about taunt parties than me. I like to 1v1 people as well which is what I thought he was doing but when he started running away I didn't know what to do, so I went back to doing random stuff again but he came back and attacked again. I guess he wanted me to chase him or something? I have no idea.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know they meant it, first he started shooting arrows at me on purpose, which I didn't mind that much. But then he physically ran up to me and started attacking, that's when I fought back, then he just runs away. It was just weird that I wasn't even starting any fights, I would either participate in the team matches or do some fancy stuff with Ganon. I figured i'd ask you since you seem to know more about taunt parties than me. I like to 1v1 people as well which is what I thought he was doing but when he started running away I didn't know what to do, so I went back to doing random stuff again but he came back and attacked again. I guess he wanted me to chase him or something? I have no idea.

If he kept going back and forth between partying and attacking, taunt party code dictates you should fight him regardless, since he's just being a troll. Shame, really, that people do things like that, it just ruins the party and dissolves everything into pointless fights.

Of course others would argue that fighting is the whole point of the game, but honestly there's two valid sides to this coin. Yes, SSB is a fighting series, yet it is also a party series in which the players should have fun. People's views of fun are obviously different, and it's interesting and sometimes amusing to see how they collide. My view of fun is as stated above, and/or when teaming with a friend(she knows who she is) against a VERY skilled player, which we did the other night. Sometimes we destroyed him, sometimes he destroyed us. We raged and he probably did, too, but I'm assuming there was much fun had on both ends. Seriously, it was an exhilarating fight, and helped me improve my competitive Zelda by a good degree.

When it comes to parties, you just gotta read what other people do, and if you want to fight someone who's aggravating you, or run, then by all means do so. They'll learn their lesson if you kick them around a bit, or maybe not. If you start being serious, maybe they will be, too, just gotta toss in your keep and see what happens. The fun is in the mystery! :D

Player -0

Smash Hero
Good games to a White Peach and Black Zelda. You were very fun! Thanks for the matches!
I was on quite a bit earlier this week as White peach and several of my other characters.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was on quite a bit earlier this week as White peach and several of my other characters.
Finally! The thread is back to normal! Good to see you too Periwinkle! I already got it since two years ago. Never express stuff to gamers. Got it already and you need to change that picture already! Too old! Ha ha!

I mostly always find a White Peach that can Glide toss and stuff. That really you? I'm using Light Blue Gnw at the moment (well White Gnw on my screen, haxed textures for the win). I do see a Green Pit... he plays close to AP.. guess you're an AP pit Ha ha!

Joeythehero45532

Smash Rookie
so that's it? we done with this ****? ight.

fought a good fire mario! he was quick and man did he love to dsmash, also you were a red link. ggs man. hope to brawl you again sometime.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Finally! The thread is back to normal! Good to see you too Periwinkle! I already got it since two years ago. Never express stuff to gamers. Got it already and you need to change that picture already! Too old! Ha ha!
I mostly always find a White Peach that can Glide toss and stuff. That really you? I'm using Light Blue Gnw at the moment (well White Gnw on my screen, haxed textures for the win). I do see a Green Pit... he plays close to AP.. guess you're an AP pit Ha ha!
I was talking about earlier in the day/the day before I played.
On Friday and Saturday I was on Basic Brawl for quite a bit, I went through most of the cast a random order.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was talking about earlier in the day/the day before I played.
On Friday and Saturday I was on Basic Brawl for quite a bit, I went through most of the cast a random order.
Oh I see, well I'm sure I found your White Peach and versed it? I always fights Peaches when I'm Mr.Game And Watch X) A Light Blue if you're wondering.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh I see, well I'm sure I found your White Peach and versed it? I always fights Peaches when I'm Mr.Game And Watch X) A Light Blue if you're wondering.
Idk *Shrug*

I guess what I do on basic brawl is somewhat unique... I'll do a couple of advanced techniques and depending on the technique, I'll run around the stage and overall just derp. If something happens like me accidentally killing someone in sudden death or something I'll do soft turns in place a bit. If a really cool combo or something happens I'll taunt too.
:happysheep:

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
1. If you learn to read a few pages back, Ryuga started the drama.
2. Admiral Pit? Are you high?
3. It's also a sad life to flame people in a basic brawl thread for no reason.
4. What kind of ****ty name is Periwinkle anyway?

/on topic
We had a nice Dark Hyrule Team going with Dark Link, Dark Zelda, and I was Dark Ganondorf, but I guess the Link got mad at me or something, tried to run away but they got their lesson.
hey bud, i'm not tryna derail this thread or nothin', but you apparently don't know that GYK has been banned from these forums countless times in the past because of how big of an asshole he is. just figured new people should know, i won't mention it anymore.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
hey bud, i'm not tryna derail this thread or nothin', but you apparently don't know that GYK has been banned from these forums countless times in the past because of how big of an ******* he is. just figured new people should know, i won't mention it anymore.
What part of "Ryuga starting the drama" do you not seem to understand? I don't need to be here a year to see that people like you are attacking him for no reason. If he really is such an ******* why hasn't he been flaming people on this thread? Because he hasn't.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
What part of "Ryuga starting the drama" do you not seem to understand? I don't need to be here a year to see that people like you are attacking him for no reason. If he really is such an ******* why hasn't he been flaming people on this thread? Because he hasn't.
give it time, like i said i've witnessed him get banned many times before and i know the kind of person he is, so that's why i "attacked him for no reason." it has nothing to do with you or ryuga, so you don't need to intervene

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
rofl so many cowards on tonight if theyre not terrible dair a thon kirbys it run away peaches

lol run away falco enjoy your disconnect with your loser taunt party learn how to play instead of hiding behind someone elses back

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to the green tan ike and ganon gold link players sry i closed the room disc errored

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
HYPER like seriously bro ignore this dude. He's a joke and, I could turn this into a humor show, but I want to see where this is heading to (like the rest of you?)

I'll type this... you're not worth it to get mad over, since you're a joke (and words don't hurt me anymore).

I shouldn't even look at your profile or your comments (because you're not worth it).

I'm known and you're not X) I change and you don't. I love people and forgive people, while you rot in malice and stupidity.

I'm still loved (because I've learned to let things go and forgive and forget). I've even made peace with a lot of people that hate me ( and I'm sure there is a lot more left to go!) Will that stop me? Does the Sun keep moving? I guess so.

I'm still talked about in Aib (yet I haven't been there in years of course X)

Last thing, I have patience to deal people while you won't and, I'm sure you have a bunch of people that hate your guts like they did and still do with me. I know you can't deal with it so you try to act like you know the people. I pity you and, give a check of a $1,000 dollars. Not a cent but a thousand. Use it wisely before you go into bankruptcy. Go get yourself some help and take care.

Mock me, laugh at me, or ignore me. The fact is I don't mock, laugh, nor do I ignore you or anyone. I'll read your facts and fix it head on.

Also 'Periwinkle' is a name of a snail.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
so yeah, this is the ****ty kind of ego-infested, drama-ridden, holier-than-thou bull you guys are in for with GYK. until he gets banned again, all i can suggest is ignoring him as he's an eyesore to this thread/these forums

on an actual BB-related note, i'm hopping on now, hope to see some of you on tonight

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What makes me laugh is you seem so innocent... oh yeah.. you really are. Well I got inside your mind and I didn't mean none of it. Just wanted to see if you would respond as fast you could. Well mission complete to me.
"so yeah, this is the ****ty kind of ego-infested, drama-ridden, holier-than-thou bull you guys are in for with GYK" You're hilarious! Also when did I say or define 'ego' in any of my statements? Seems you lost it there buddy. Seems you spent that $1,000 dollars on drugs and alcohol :( Instead you would've got yourself cleaned up. I pity you with a grieving smile. Oh! By the way! I have nothing against you. This is all proof to show that you've always wanted me to fall. That's okay I still love you as a brother. Take care~

In other news: I love to taunt with other people :D Ha ha! Me and, this Game And Watch played who could score a higher number than the other. Whoever got the highest score falls of to their death. Was funny how the others were so confused xD They kept pivoting left and right as if they're saying "what the...". He he xD Then they crashed our Game :( So he attacked them and they left. Then it was only us left, and computers came in the next round. So all we did was try to kill the computers with our Judgement hammer's. After we finished a new group came and then a disconnect occurred <.< Not surprised one bit. The Game And Watch was red and if you're in here, lets 1vs1 but only with Judgement. Ha ha had to much silly fun X)

Joeythehero45532

Smash Rookie
lmao! lol stop being a ***** to gyk snail. lmao! like seriously the ***** didn't do noting wrong to you yet he humble and **** he beating yo ass! although I'd be mad as hell. he got yo ass especially with dat mj gif. rofl! everytime i come back here someone has to pick a drama fight wit him. also you're right i'm gonna ignore him and you. but i'm still gonna watch this drama fight.

anyway i'm here to talk about my fights on basic brawl. but like seriously you two should pm each other. ay also send me the messages after you're done wit them. so i can lmao some more.

brawled a fun red zelda that knew how to cancel her recovery move and then do a thunder kick. you got me pretty well and i could tell you haven't seen a bow that does work like mine. yeah i main him and i work with my bow when i have the time to improve my ***** bowsar! then i fought a fun ass tink that knew how to do the izac. was pretty dope and you beat me most of the times but i did some godlike combos on you. anyway you were fun! i hope to brawl you again and have us some more friendly matches. peace

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lmao! lol stop being a ***** to gyk snail. lmao! like seriously the ***** didn't do noting wrong to you yet he humble and **** he beating yo ***! although I'd be mad as hell. he got yo *** especially with dat mj gif. rofl! everytime i come back here someone has to pick a drama fight wit him. also you're right i'm gonna ignore him and you. but i'm still gonna watch this drama fight.

anyway i'm here to talk about my fights on basic brawl. but like seriously you two should pm each other. ay also send me the messages after you're done wit them. so i can lmao some more.

brawled a fun red zelda that knew how to cancel her recovery move and then do a thunder kick. you got me pretty well and i could tell you haven't seen a bow that does work like mine. yeah i main him and i work with my bow when i have the time to improve my ***** bowsar! then i fought a fun *** tink that knew how to do the izac. was pretty dope and you beat me most of the times but i did some godlike combos on you. anyway you were fun! i hope to brawl you again and have us some more friendly matches. peace
... No Joey... just no... do not like that comment. It was mean and I was just showing that he was out to get me from the start. There is no drama (only in him) does he have drama. It's Periwinkle, and I really don't care why others actually listen to him. He's all rubbish. Meh you do what you got to do. Also were you this Black Bowser I fought yesterday? He'd do Koopa claw and attacked this Blonde Zelda for no reason. He won as well and then left. Was that you? Sacred to brawl me again ;)

Player -0

Smash Hero
Mock me, laugh at me, or ignore me. The fact is I don't mock, laugh, nor do I ignore you or anyone. I'll read your facts and fix it head on.

Also 'Periwinkle' is a name of a snail.

Direct contradiction :l

So, my opinions on this (LOLJOININGTHEDARPFEST):
- GYK has a holier than thou mood
- Periwinkle has bad experiences with GYK (Periwinkle is the name of a color?)
- Joey is ganging up on Periwinkle
- Joey has a holier than thou mood
- Periwinkle is saying "S!@# man, if you hang out with this guy, S@#$ is gonna go down man"
- We should observe the Yoshi in its natural habitat
- I have sunglasses on......

YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!one11!1!!!!!

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
Ryuga,Lord trash,andcody,

Next time you pm me a message. Unless you want to actually enjoy Basic brawl. Next time you post here and start drama, you're gonna make it personal with me. I'm gonna set you straight with your pide that you have with Ike. Thinking you best. You'd get ***** by me and lie that you didn't. So come test me! In the old words of GYK "lemme expose you." Be sure to respond and let me end this crap already. I'm not going to let this happen again. Messing with this little place. Do it Cody. Do it! I promise you will get wrecked. Think I'm playing Lord Ike? Try me! You'll soon find out why I use Ike a lot now. Be sure to wet your pants and use MetaKnight. That will not matter one bit! So, come test me lemme expose you as you've been exposed before.
I'll play you right now

Top Bottom