• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Frontier: Battle Factory [Jan 12th] Updated winner brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J / J or variations of it/3781-9670-1788/"appears to be one of endurance"

Coming back~

Blame Zen <3

Also Dinah wtf you doing on my color GTFO <3 (jk hiiiiiii Dinah)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Sending Reminders Tomorrow.

Brackets:

Deadlines:

Starting Date- December 27th.
Round 1 Starting Date- December 28th.
Round 1 Ending Date- January 4th.

Round 2 Starting Date- December 4th.
Round 2 Ending Date- January 10th.

Brackets are up with everyone that has signed up so far. The link to the brackets are above or in the second post. Any opponent without a '()' and a selected character anywhere near his or her name (i.e., Rawnie da n00b (Yoshi)) on the brackets, is to be ignored until they respond with characters. At the moment, it is a bye until the deadline or response. If the other participants manage to send a message with characters like everyone else, I'll notify the opponent of his or her challenger having his or her characters now. As long as you have an opponent you can do your matches (With a character listed), you can start.

Deadlines for Messaging me your characters during the first round end THIS WEDNESDAY. As a result, those participants will be bye'd into the loser brackets. Sending a message after this deadline, will put you ready for the next round (In the loser's bracket)​

People that still wish to join still can. They'll be replacing the byes throughout the current brackets that haven't affect any matches as of yet.

Good Luck Everyone!

Itazuki

Smash Cadet
Indeed, my opponent apparently has yet to submit their character choices, despite being active as recently as today. Hopefully the second round contestants will be more active in this tournament.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'm going to keep advancing until the actives face each other. Updating brackets now.

Edit: Sending pms/vms to people who've I think ignored this the most.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I thought I was just on the waiting list, so I just assumed I want actually participating. Has IsmaR been busy lately?

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Win over Cubone 2-0

:ganondorf: > :dk: @ BF

:bowser: > :rob: @ RC

Edit: Idk if we need to say this here but we didn't switch chars

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Win over Cubone 2-0

:ganondorf: > :dk: @ BF

:bowser: > :rob: @ RC

Edit: Idk if we need to say this here but we didn't switch chars
Actually, when you win, that winner can switch one of his or her characters with the losers. This does not mean the loser has a choice in this. You get to pick from what has only been shown to you though. If anyone wants to switch characters, say it here or better yet, pm me.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I defeated Ssonic 2-1

:kirby2: > :sonic: Smashville
:pikachu2: < :kirby2: Battlefield
:olimar: > :peach: Battlefield

Good games. That SD match 1 proved very costly.

Maná.

Smash Rookie
Indeed, my opponent apparently has yet to submit their character choices, despite being active as recently as today. Hopefully the second round contestants will be more active in this tournament.
Sent u a PM, if I'm missing anything please tell!

Maná.

Smash Rookie
Just played with Itazuki!

I won just by means of luck!

Great matches!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Advanced people multiple rounds until everyone in the winner's bracket faces a new opponent. Winner Quarter finals, get to that as soon as possible. Working on Loser's brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom