• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Lounge 500$ Bonus Pot Melee&Brawl Major Florida Tournament 8/28 - 8/30

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So spending $40 to enter a tournament is normal?
I've spend 10 door, 15 singles, and 15 doubles before. Hell, DooDah's huge one was I believe 10 door, 20 singles, 20 doubles. While it isn't normal, it is still do-able.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
laijin;

shut up and stop making this tourney sound horrible. the hosts are opting for more people to come, and as usual, you aren't helping very much.
wow someone hit puberty:laugh:

you're do-able.

no homo.
I would do you flat soda:laugh: (ok not really)
on the real though play me here last time you just sat and watched me play people

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I looked at the Brawl stage list... You need th move the stages from the starter/counter and the counter/banned into one of those categories. (ie. each starter/counter into either counter or banned)
I suggest using the normal FL levels. (which you can find in pretty much any FL Brawl thread)
Okay, this really needs to be looked at.

if we are doing stage striking, as per what the rules say, we need to have an odd number of starting stages so that it is left with 1 in the end. Move stages from the Starter/Counter list into Starters (neutrals obviously) and Counter(pick)s. Also, move the stages from Counter/Banned into either Counter or Banned.

If you're going to go with normal FL stages, check the Gigabits or the FLorida Gaming tournament threads for the stage lists they use.

Thank you.

Also, MMs? My ZSS is raring to go.
And, C might not be able to go... Who wants to team with me in that event?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
fl better not dissapoint me and show to this. these tourneys could be the key for OOSers to come. so its up to fl to decide if they want OOS players to come or not. lazy bums.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shut your mouths about the 20 dollar entry adn no you do not have to join the ****ty con nor do you have to pay we are spending 2000g free of charge out of our pockets for this tourney as a bonus pot to help lure people from out of state to come to these events and all you people can do is complain?

Maybe no one wants Florida to be a major tournament scene.

P.S. I am currently reading everything,

Life After Death

Smash Champion
cfl better show. lazy bums.... looks like its ognna be free money for shiz. yo swen shiz is going so put that in the title. ima tell him to post in it

Linguini

Smash Master
cfl better show. lazy bums.... looks like its ognna be free money for shiz. yo swen shiz is going so put that in the title. ima tell him to post in it
lol only if shiz can beat me.

Melee starts friday afternoon, so hbox if you cfl wants to come,come early.

hbox finally learned how to play teams???

Shaky

Smash Ace
@Hungrybox, You don't need to get there friday since there are 2 pools. Pool A will be the easiest I assume since most people won't show up friday. But you can go for Pool B saturday morning and still enter the tournament. Top 4 of each pool will advance to finals (finals is top 8) and top 8 is guaranteed money (500$ +pot) in both Melee and Brawl Singles. Teams for both games will be done like a regular tournament, distributing the pot money to the top 3.

Source: Nevershootme

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
@Hungrybox, You don't need to get there friday since there are 2 pools. Pool A will be the easiest I assume since most people won't show up friday. But you can go for Pool B saturday morning and still enter the tournament. Top 4 of each pool will advance to finals (finals is top 8) and top 8 is guaranteed money (500$ +pot) in both Melee and Brawl Singles. Teams for both games will be done like a regular tournament, distributing the pot money to the top 3.

Source: Nevershootme
THANK YOU SHAKY AND NSM!!!

omg i can go to this now :DDDDDD

Top Bottom