• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle of the Brawlers -CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherOwnage

Smash Cadet
now that you said that you have to switch chars every match i wanna change my luigi to snake so ill have snake/snake/marth

FatherOwnage

Smash Cadet
then why is christhebrawler signed up as link 3 times O.o

k now i see that u fixed it so nvm the change leave it as luigi

btw ur first post still says u may switch chars u shuld change it to must

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
You can do whatever order you want. The first match, you have to use a character. The second match, you CANT use the first character you used. If you get to a third match, you use your remaining character. If you do not follow this the match WILL count as a disqualification.
That is a whole lot different than I originally thought. That kinda changes things a bit too, now I'm reconsidering my lineup. I may just stay the same though, no biggy I guess. Since you only have 3 stages listed Final Destination, Battlefield, & Smashville does the "Switching every match" apply to the stages as well? So if we just so happen to fight on FD first then neither player may pick FD again? And on the third match, if there is one, both players must pick the stage they have not brawled on yet? Sorry, the rules are very vague so I just want to be clear on everything.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
That is a whole lot different than I originally thought. That kinda changes things a bit too, now I'm reconsidering my lineup. I may just stay the same though, no biggy I guess. Since you only have 3 stages listed Final Destination, Battlefield, & Smashville does the "Switching every match" apply to the stages as well? So if we just so happen to fight on FD first then neither player may pick FD again? And on the third match, if there is one, both players must pick the stage they have not brawled on yet? Sorry, the rules are very vague so I just want to be clear on everything.
I suppose they are. Sorry. Every player picks a stage. Whatever happens, will happen XD

crewster

Smash Lord
Could you plz PM me the link to the brackets and the password so I can help, once you got it up, also make the dedlines, like, 3 days to a week.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
Can you change my Yoshi to a Luigi please? I made a mistake. Also, I am new to tournaments, do I need everyone's FC?

crewster

Smash Lord
Don't double post. Glyph is stict on that. I learned that the hard way.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Friday I believe. Hey, if your up for our match, I can play now. If not that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom