• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Typical Smasher attitude..... if you don't like the reason, it's obviously a bad one!

Anyways, I get to play more Rune Factory now, so I'm not complaining. <3
I'd say that's more of a standard internet attitude. If this were a halo forum you wouldn't get such a pleasent disagreement. It'd be more like "that's the stupidest ****ing reason not to play you ******** ****," followed by a paragraph explaining why it was a bad idea, then a conclusion with more swearing.

Then someone would make a thread *****ing about people not playing to w-I KID I kid

In all seriousness, the smash community is waaaay nicer than other communities that I've seen.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hope that wasn't a john, lol. Because "other people are worse" doesn't prove much.

Anyways, it's whatever. That's what the real world and getting off the internet are for.
I would never play competitive Halo if my life depended on it..... I seen that ****. ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh trust me, it's possible to john for other people. Not saying that's what you were doing (like I said, I hoped not), but it definitely happens.

On topic: lol @mercy still not having played a set yet. Third place & didn't do a god**** thing. ;;

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Oh trust me, it's possible to john for other people. Not saying that's what you were doing (like I said, I hoped not), but it definitely happens.

On topic: lol @mercy still not having played a set yet. Third place & didn't do a god**** thing. ;;
Wait really?
The system seems flawed...

And I have a friend in competitive Halo. It's freaking nuts...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I hated when you said the typical smasher attitude thing. >>
I'm not just hating your reasons for nothing.

Some legit reasons that you can't play would be. "I'm going out of town," "I got work," or "My wifi doesn't work."

Yours were "I don't like dittos" and "I'm playing another game." A Zelda ditto wasn't even your next match.

I know you said that your wifi wasn't working, but when I said that I was referring to your other reasons. I only said they weren't very good reasons not to play. Is it so bad that I said that? I don't get why you'd get so mad over this.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got over this a billion years ago, but uh.

If I prefer to play another game and don't have wifi to even play my matches, I don't see how that's a bad reason, lol. If you wanted to go skydiving or bungee jumping into the Grand Canyon instead of going to Apex, I'd be disappointed..... but fine, that's your decision.

If I want to play Rune Factory instead of wifi Brawl, that's my decision. Hating on it wasn't necessary, lol. But it's whatever, it was yesterday...... old news.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Well, it was brought up again. And I wasn't hating on it. I'd say something a lot different if I was hating on it.

mercy

Smash Apprentice

Well, I was gonna crush that Zelda so let's assume I played/won a set :)

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I doubt that. You got lucky kid.
"kid" eh, quite condescending for someone seemingly so ignorant.

Having someone trip into your fsmash is luck, "showing up" and receiving a win by default isn't.

So spare me your misinformed quips "Sir".

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah let's not get too crazy with the trolling.

At least when I got third, I earned it. With a low tier in a non-low tier tourney. =P
Lag ftw!

mercy

Smash Apprentice
well mercy you did get a free ride till the finals, while i had to play every single of my matches
Are you as well trying to imply that I'm "lucky" for getting a bunch of wins by default? Sigh.

Let me make this clear, I didn't enter a relatively meaningless online tournament to place well, I entered in order to play some fellow pika mains. I WANTED to play.

Luck is a relative term, and in this case it doesn't apply.

In fact, I would rather be in your situation, as I consider you to be the "lucky" one.

Enough of this though, who shall I win by default play against next.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, that happens to me all the time. Whenever I wanna play, my (stolen lol) wifi craps out...... then when I say **** it, it comes back on. x.x

Once I get a wireless router, I'll enter more tournaments, but my connection's too bad/unstable atm. ;; My bad for even entering, but I was excited for this.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
YEAH WELL.

I still need a router. :( How much is a decent one usually? Like ~$100? (I think that's how much my friend paid for his Linksys one.)

krehz

Smash Ace
Hey all what's up?! It's been a while but I am BACK! Got a new wii/ smash bros/ and am ready to brawl once more! Here is my info!

Krehz
Tag: Krehz
FC: 4211-8063-5615

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OH **** KREHZ IS BACK HOLY CRAP!

WELCOME THE FORMER HIGH VOLTAGE CLAN LEADER!

caps avoiding.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol I know right? how long has it been?? uhh........... way too long that's for sure!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, Counterpicked so that Zelda would mess up her recovery. YAY STRATEGY!

It was 2-1 BTW.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I wish you only went Bowser and Link.
I can beat them :<
(Even though they were all close you have really good reading skills. Like your last kill on me in the first match.)

Top Bottom