• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE BEAST a combo by 5150

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
hmm it appearz i now i have poop in my pantz. this combo has shattered my bowelz

Rage.

Smash Ace
5150's Boozer is pretty funny
He was banned for preforming a combo of such a god calibur that no one could handle it
fer real

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, except Gimpyfish does the not-a-****in-******-on-the-boards technique, something 5150 could never hope to accomplish.

And his bowser is actually good at fighting people, instead of having a controller plugged in+tag with no one holding it.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Wow Amazing!!! This is truely amazing. 5150, with this combo vid, you have just became the new T"G"M.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I liked how 5150's opponent didn't DI, and didn't try to recover at all.

Once I see a match vid, I'll believe its a human, and not just a controller with no one playing on it.

And once I see its human, I'll tell that person they are hella bad at DI. Yup.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
They're not hella bad at DI, they'd just be Hella bad at playing
Or simply Hella is playing. ~~

I have no real idea what's going on between Gimpy and 5150, but I for one have used it at least twice in real matches. For starters I don't play Bowser, and my friend(s) doesn't DI. That leads us to three things based on the link Gimpy posted;

1. It isn't too hard.
2. The opponent must suck at DI.
3. 5150 wasn't first.

Good night gentlemen.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
in defense of the opponent, the big missed di was on the klaw (which you should be able to di since he didn't instant throw or mindgame extra bite into missed di), then the di on the up air wasn't really relevant you can fsmash either way they DI (i think smash di away actually gets you out of that one) but thats not a big deal... but the di on the fsmash itself is purely unnacceptable, maybe he was trying to jump away or something i dunno, but that doesn't knock falco near as far as that XD

also the fact that the video ends after that when he clearly recovered due to a missed/poor edgeguard? hmm....

i didn't think i was gonna bother coming back to this thread, oh well

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
kk seeing as everyone to post here so far is not good at this game.... i kinda dont see how u can really be posting critiques or anything useful at all... moral of teh story .. gfs stop posting.

people miss di.... thats how combos in this game exist u noobs.....

gimpy = young bowser 5150 = old .... 5150 = first kids .... gg.

gimpy = sexy body.

end of thread....

Echo

Smash Champion
I thought it was already blatantly obvious that 5150 is bad at smash bros... people are still discussing this??

DrewB008

Smash Lord
eggz you clearly dont know as much as you act like you know about DI. a controller plugged in with nobody touching it wouldnt have DI'd the uair toward him, and then the fsmash away from him. call it bad DI if you want, but youre an idiot if you think a controller on the floor would have done that. also he was still in the stun of the move when the vid cut off, so there goes your other point. learn something next time before you defend gimpy with false statements.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
probably because he IS good.

probly cuz hez good

sorry i don't know if you can read that first one so i tried to translate as best i could.

sory i don no if u can read dat first 1 so i tryd 2 tranzlate az best i cud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom