• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best characters in teams

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
In teams combo ability counts for less and the ability to get in quick hits counts for more. Also spikers are better and bad recoverers are worse. Finishing moves are better too (samus/dk b, etc). Pika and kirby are the best team. Fox's lasers are pretty good at getting your teammate from getting comboed badly too. Samus, DK, and Luigi are much better. Ness isn't that good although downB is viable when one of the opponents has just died.

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
A good DK is nasty in teams. When your partner dies, and you're DK, you can spam Up + B to protect yourself, and Up + B is also useful to knock them around with its high priority while your partner takes the advantage. When you hit a down + b it can be devastating. And of course, never forget his grabs. : )

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
A good DK is nasty in teams. When your partner dies, and you're DK, you can spam Up + B to protect yourself, and Up + B is also useful to knock them around with its high priority while your partner takes the advantage. When you hit a down + b it can be devastating. And of course, never forget his grabs. : )
He's also the biggest target ever :lick:
Also I think Pikachu + Pikachu is best teams ever :bee:

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
LOL!! Most of the top tiers **** in doubles as much as they do singles! Don't be a noob :laugh:...kinda too late though
who are you to call me a noob?
do you know for how many years I have been playing this game?
u seem pretty ignorant about smash 64
have u ever played ssb? or ur just coming in here like an @ssh0le thinking you know what you're talking about cuz u saw Pika was top tier ?
return to brawl discussion, and plz never come back

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
who are you to call me a noob?
u seem pretty ignorant about smash 64
have u ever played ssb? or ur just coming in here like an @ssh0le thinking you know what you're talking about cuz u saw Pika was top tier ?
return to brawl discussion, and plz never come back
This is why I called you a noob. You say "gratz on fail" as if I didn't know what I was talking about. You probably assumed I play Brawl and didn't know anything about ssb. Noobs like to make all these assumptions.

I've been playing ssb since the day it came out. I have plenty experience with this game. I hate brawl just for the record, so I have no idea where that came from.

Next time you decide to call someone out, wait until they actually say something stupid. You came at me first, so don't get butthurt when I bite back dude.:ohwell:

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I've been playing ssb since the day it came out.
I know I've heard this line before in a thousand places...

Playing it since it came out doesn't matter. Playing with the goal of improving is more important. I'm sure I'm not alone here when I say I can destroy lots of people who have been playing it since it came out.

Hey I like brawl.....+
This game is actually incredibly fun. Brawl+ I can play for hours, like I can with Melee and 64.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Playing it since it came out doesn't matter. Playing with the goal of improving is more important. I'm sure I'm not alone here when I say I can destroy lots of people who have been playing it since it came out.
Agreed.

I'm one of the people that actually "played it since it came out", but seeing as I really didn't start playing against good players until like 2005, I might as well have started playing it then.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal

I know this. To him it seemed time frame = amount of skill or something. It was just in response to his statement.
As if it mattered, so I entertained him.

I've been playing competitively for about 5 years now.:) 64 is too fun!

Top Bottom