• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Fox Of Mexico Or The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
I That Javi Is The Best One Of Mexico And I That Until Does Not Face All The Players De Fox In The World And Does Not Even Remove Winning Not Can Say That Is Best Of The World

The Subject Of Better Fox Of Mexico Or The World Is For Seeing That They Thought Here In Eua Since They Do Not Appreciate To Us As We Want.

To All This So That The Players Of The United States Do Not Come To Play Us Us The Mexicans? , Because Also Matches Are Made Here Like (the Latingamer And The Egs) And (smash- Mex) Where All The Players Of Mexico Compete Or Play And To A Champion Or A Winning Club Removes Because Here In Mexico We Are Clubs Mas, And In These Types Of Matches You Are Welcome But Never Bienen Like Ken, The A Each Short While Goes And Comes From Japan Does Not Pass Anything To Him To Lie Down A Return For Mexico Or You Players Of Smash Densen A Return For Mexico And I Guarantee Hours Of Smash And Good Atmosphere Between People And Good Friendships To Them Ok Good I See You

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Unless you all have a grand tournament one to where those who are more "technical" and "better" can battle it out then all we can do is ASSUME. You've got to be an idiot to state absolute standards of quality playing. We can only assume the skill level of his opponents and the overall context.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Less talking, more of him coming up to socal or somewhere else in america and playing american pros. Until then you really can't say the best fox >_>

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Those shine spikes are OD son. freetranslation owns everyone. BINOCULARS confused me too man. So did that last line. What did it mean again? "ACCUSTOM DESIRE YOU ACCUSTOM YOURSELF IS LOST" what?!

Oskr

Smash Cadet
Nobody This Saying With One…. They Do Not Read Or That Single I Say I Could Be The Best One Of The World,

Look Javi Is Best Of Mexico Along With Its Brother Twin They Two Are Best Of Mexico If You Or People Of E.u.a. Podrian Came To Play To Them Serious Very Difficult To Gain Rather Just Him To Them To Clear Only A Life To Him, Reason Why Seen In The Videos Of Fox They Clear To Them Or They Arrive To Them At Completes Life But To These Jemelos Lespodran Not To Arrive At That Completes Life I Make Sure Them Because I Or Them And Played And Me Traian Of Border Border (it Is Very Easy To Criticize When These Watching A Pure Vide When Or These Playing To Them In The Real Life Until Anger Das Of Which Sir Did Not See Everything You What Training)

simus

Smash Rookie
thanks for the entertaining vids oskr - don't listen to the haters

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
@oskr: i agree that it's very easy to watch a video and critique it, but it sounds like you said a challenger would be lucky to take a stock off. don't be ridiculous. javi's fox is good but judging from the vids his competition is suspect.

CStick

Smash Lord
this thread sucks. If you're gonna argue about someone's skill in smash, make it be your own instead of comparing people you've never played (or people who cant really be compared to other players due to the fact that they are from two different countries that have never played).

Shut up and just comment on the vids and the players and let the players themselves talk their own **** if they want kthxbai

anyways, Javi does have a nice Fox, but that Marth was not all there. It was very linear and predictable, but it did have good comboing skills when it got a hold of him. As for the others, i havent watched yet, but yea, javi has a fast Fox, but i think he could probably switch a few things up a bit to be less predictable, but whatever, he kept the pressure on well. he should go up to Socal tourneys some more or something and see what happens

Also, dont underestimate the rest of the smash community. until Mexico gets out there like japan, US, europe, and canada has and plays every other country/continent, dont hype your peeps up like they're world-class.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
i think regardless of whether or not Javi would do well against the best americans that

Javi is fast as balls

i mean jesus his fingers must be nuts

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
hey oskar si quieres yo te ayudo a traducir lo q vayas a decir, no se te entiende ni mierdaa jeje si queires claro

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Whats the big deal about how good Javi is? Sure his tech skill is great but you guys can't prove anything until we have a match of him vs one of America's best.. that goes for people on both sides.

Javi has fast fingers..

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent Wolf isn't technical, he can't even waveshine.

Pretty cool Fox to watch, but there are definiyely better out there.

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Whats the big deal about how good Javi is? Sure his tech skill is great but you guys can't prove anything until we have a match of him vs one of America's best.. that goes for people on both sides.

Javi has fast fingers..
He is good aight? He is problably better than you, so can't wait till that happens. Hey aftermath javi's fox is one of the best, I doubt there is better foxes than him. jeje el oskr no sabe ingles :laugh: . Oye oskr tienes las reglas de su torneo? de halo?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
He is good aight? He is problably better than you, so can't wait till that happens. Hey aftermath javi's fox is one of the best, I doubt there is better foxes than him. jeje el oskr no sabe ingles :laugh: . Oye oskr tienes las reglas de su torneo? de halo?

I seriously just lol'd at this post.

1. I never compared him to myself
2. His fox is unbelievably predictable. All those drills and shines and drillshines.. pretty much all he does. With a little bit of spacing and outsmarting, he'd be easily defeated.
3. I just looked at this thread's title "Best in Mexico or In The World"? Yeah right. Maybe he's best in Mexico, but not nearly in the world. Woudl you like me to name some Fox players that are quite possibly better than him?
Ken
Chillin
Thunders/Koto
M2K
KDJ
PC Chris
Silent Wolf
4. I imagine his opponents aren't very good. For example, I just watched him (Fox) vs Twin (Peach). Peach used Dsmash like.. once? I can't really say anything else because the Peach wasn't really doing anything.. at all.. Not even using her God-like priority attacks, especially the amazing Nair and Dsmash.

must I say more?

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
So yes, he is predictable, and yes, he is very technical.
But if he had the chance to play the top ranked smashers, he'd probably learn some mindgames, outspacing and such, and he could improve his gameplay greatly.

Posdata: Oskr, ya deja de usar ese traductor, que no traduce nada.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
silent wolf is a LOT more technical than this person, and more technical than most anything i've seen, and yes, in a useful sense, maybe i should put the big project on hold and put some of his stuff up lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol smash g0d i know silent wolf is good but i don't think you should be comparing him to internationally acclaimed foxes like those? oh and don't forget masashi lol.

anyways, i really like this javi. it's not about his technical skill, guys. he is just really really good. best in mexico? i'd believe it. best in the world... not a chance.

eggz is a lot more technical than javi judging from these vids. yes eggz plays fox.

btw my sheik takes more tech skill than that fox :p
seriously. lol

White_Phoenix

Smash Rookie
This is why i hate the smash community. No one can give a complement without showing that they're better. You guys need to learn a little respect. No one on smashboards can say he doesnt have a good fox, cause he does, and he shows it. Is he the best in mexico? Thats a personal opinion. Theres probably someone out there better but it was an opinion and hes entitled to it. I personally think that a couple of his moves are inventive, but i believe his shine is what he relies on the most, and in that sense i think he should think of a new strategy against a falco, like chaingrabbing or combos with uptilts. Every thread like this has the one person that says "your char is trash, your nowhere near my skill, please for the love of god stop posting here and just watch me kick some guys ***. You don't need to do that, its uneccesary and takes away from the guy wanting people to actually watch him and see him. You can make a topic yourself if you want too and post your vids, but right now just try and critique the twins, help them to be better. Actually try and be a respectable community, cause you *******s are the ones that are taking away from this game. But anyway, nice fox and falco. My advice would be to throw a lot more and and juggle is his *** every oppurtunity ;-).

Pure win. I totally agree.
The fox is very technical but had little to no mindgames and also was too predictable. Almost everything was a drillshine or nair. Try to use these moves to combo into others. Like others have said, you need to chain grab. That fox is far and away beyond my own, but sill there are weaknesses that can be seen in any player. Uptilit or find a way to start a juggle on Falco. Keep that bish on the defense and try to get him in the air or off the edge.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
hes a technical player who doesn't play good competition, its not really impressive lol
He plays against his brother who's kind of a pro, lol. But seriously, they have a huge group of smashers in Monterrey, they can't be all bad. I'm sure they've got some pretty good competition down there. We need one of you guys to head down to Smash-Mex 3 (which I think is going to be in Monterrey) and see how well they compare.

Anyway, Gimpy, you should definitely post some vids of Silent Wolf, I'd like to see some of his recent stuff.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
hey oskar si quieres yo te ayudo a traducir lo q vayas a decir, no se te entiende ni mierdaa jeje si queires claro
si we sobres mira algo facil yo pongo en un post lo que vaya a decir pero en epañol y tu lo traduces ok w:) e

Oskr

Smash Cadet

si nose ingles :laugh: hablando del torneo las reglas de halo no se we la vedad yo no soy encargado de eso las regla se van a dar el dia del torneo

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Everyone, there is no more point in saying he is not best in the world. Everyone knows it, I knwo it. This Oskr guy just wanted to have people look at the thread to see what Mexico is made out of. This is what I say:

1. The Fox is very good, he has good technical skill. But as I can see many people are exhaggerating about his tech skill, to be honest, I've seen many Fox's with this tech skill or more. Guys, watch this vid of my Fox, and I barely play Fox, its not that hard to be technical.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTweHHIRb_4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aA1STBWtjnc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5KNJVpYWY
2. Guys don't get me wrong I really like Javi's playstyle/tech skill. But like I said, there are many other people just as good as him.
3. I've seen a vid or so of Silent Wolf, he looked pretty technical.

And last, look at this vid of KeepSpeedN, me and him invented the shine to bair with Fox. I found it out, and he applies it. Its a vid from INNsomnia 5, check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYSPKWWH09I

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Thats cool, but you can only do it on fast fallers... (I guess) Well thats not the point, what happens its that some people from the US doesn't respect latino players specially when they don't do the **** you do.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
KeepSpeedN invented the shine>bair with fox? ive been using it/ applying it to my gameplay since before i heard of him.

ur right javi is technical but so are a whole bunch of other people out there including u. but still i like javi O_O

Zgetto

Smash Ace
KeepSpeedN invented the shine>bair with fox? ive been using it/ applying it to my gameplay since before i heard of him.
lol, yeah i was thinking the same.
just because you guys have it on tape doesnt mean you invented it.
if done this also numerous times many months ago(most of the times wasnt even intented:p)
if it would work this way then i would have invented the nair->shine->jc grab on a jiggly :p(just because i have it on tape once and never saw it before, doesnt mean i invented it)

oh btw javi still looks more technical then any fox i have seen so far on youtube(including keepspeed or dashizwiz) so unless i see some new vids of silent wolf, he still is one of the technicalst fox's.(in my opinion)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Regardless of who's the most technical, it's clear that Javi has the flashiest Fox. Anyone want to disagree with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom