• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Fox Of Mexico Or The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yes. As someone who plays against M2K (and other actual good players) regularly, I want to disagree with that.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
True he hast fast fingers,but it looks like he cant predict his opponent well. Something any great smasher needs is the ability to read your enemy.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Lol quit hatin' kids. Jorge and Javi, get up to Texas and get some vids. vs. FLT, and lets see you in action :). He'll know how to get out of many of the things that you do, like shine dtilt, but it appears you already know how to mix it up pretty well (from other vids I've seen).

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Guys, I never said I with Fox was more technical then Javi or KeepSpeedN was more technical then Javi. I was just saying its not that hard being technical, the vids I put up were examples of just being technical. Sorry to others that have already invented shine to bair with Fox, and Oskurito that doesn't only work against Fast fallers. Its been done vs Marth/Sheik and CF and other characters.

And Im not hatin on latinos if anyone thinks that. I myself am Puerto Rican and Black.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
y is evryone sucking javi's **** so much?? he obviously isnt the best fox, he is the best in mexico but thats about it, n that doesnt really mean anything anyways since their smash community isnt even close to being as big as it is in the US.

javi n twin: how about u guys win some money at one of those tourneys that u usually win at mexico n use that money to come over here to the US to prove urselves, before u haste urselves to b called THE BEST

y no es q los este subestimando o siendo racista porque yo tambien soy latino, lo unico q estoy diciendo es q el hecho de estarse llamando el mejor fox del mundo o ""tal vez el mejor del mundo"" como lo describes es puramente fanfarroneria, ese tipo de cosas solo se pueden decir cuando se pruebe q eres el mejor

STOP TRYIN TO USE THE RACIST CARD, CUZ THAT **** IS JUST SAD

keepspdn n dashizwiz both have nasty foxes, ive played them both, maybe u guys should come to florida n play against all of our smash community, its not too far from mexico so that shouldnt b too hard to accomplish

Tink

Smash Hero
i liked the matches. javi is definitly very technical. i dont think hes the best fox in the world though <_<, being technical doesnt get you everywhere. but i enjoyed the matches. keep them up.

Luma

Smash Lord
imo he has good techskill but nothing special
i think there are even more than 10 ppl better than javi (techskill only) with fox

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
watching most of these vids, especially the fox dittos. my comment is that its like watching noobs play with high technical skill. they just go all out on their oppenent without any mind games and just do a onslought of moves on them; basically saying *lets go kamakaze on each other and see who dies fastest*.
any good player could predict what javi and these other players will do, javi is good but he needs to learn mind games and learn to read the oppenent.

Eggz

Smash Hero
And last, look at this vid of KeepSpeedN, me and him invented the shine to bair with Fox. I found it out, and he applies it. Its a vid from INNsomnia 5, check it out.
I wouldn't say invented. Me and SilentWolf have been doing shine to b-air like 3 times a match since last year =p
EDIT: With fox. I'm not a ****** D= LoL

Thaaaaaaaaaats all I have to say here. LOL

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
I too enjoy the vids. Claiming to be the best w/o proof is Rediculous.

Hopfully these guys come to a major US tourney like OC or FC or EVO, then we can see how these guys match up with other players.

Tink

Smash Hero
i as well have been using shine -> back air since forever it seems <_<. i used it at innsomnia too against dark :pPP.

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
I seriously just lol'd at this post.

1. I never compared him to myself
2. His fox is unbelievably predictable. All those drills and shines and drillshines.. pretty much all he does. With a little bit of spacing and outsmarting, he'd be easily defeated.
3. I just looked at this thread's title "Best in Mexico or In The World"? Yeah right. Maybe he's best in Mexico, but not nearly in the world. Woudl you like me to name some Fox players that are quite possibly better than him?
Ken
Chillin
Thunders/Koto
M2K
KDJ
PC Chris
Silent Wolf
4. I imagine his opponents aren't very good. For example, I just watched him (Fox) vs Twin (Peach). Peach used Dsmash like.. once? I can't really say anything else because the Peach wasn't really doing anything.. at all.. Not even using her God-like priority attacks, especially the amazing Nair and Dsmash.

must I say more?
Javi is the best period. :laugh:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
The Best Fox Of Mexico Or The World
It's just an attention-grabbing title, and it did just that. I don't know why everyone's getting so uptight about whether or not this guy is the best. I don't think that statement was meant to be taken literally. It's basically saying "Hey everyone check out this Fox player, he's really good!" but exaggerated in a way for people to watch the vid. If they say he's the best, you're obviously going to check it out and see if it's true, right? ;)

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Javi is pretty darn flashy if u ask me. his shdl > waveshines are very cool, and yea i can do them too and i bet everyone else here can also but i just like the smoothness he seems to have.

56k is right tho i think the title was just for an attention catcher. but javi is still really technical, and really good imo

Samochan

Smash Master
Well, the best smashers in mexico titles go to these twins, from what I heard from mexican players themselves. But still, not many guys out of the 6 million ssbm buyers have this kind of fast and flowing technical skill and both players are sure flashy, dunno how they play on tournament matches. And their team matches kinda makes is obvious that they have some kind of a twin psychic connection between them >_>. Who knows what might happen if they'd travel into US and learn some better mindgames (though not likely to happen, since they can't travel out from mexico anyway).

Constant pressurising and that high level of tech skills doesn't leave much room for complex mindgames for either sides imho. Probably all that though flows trough their fingers if you ask me. :p

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Javi is ****ing good but he's not the best ill say, that and Silent Wolf's fox does NOT better technicals and he is show me some vids son!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Rumor has it that Rob$ and Caveman (ranked 16th and 20th in the smash power rankings respectively) are going to go to Smash-Mex 3 (a smash tournament series in Mexico), which is probably going to be held in Monterrey (where the twins live). I guess then we'll see how well they compare.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Rumor has it that Rob$ and Caveman (ranked 16th and 20th in the smash power rankings respectively) are going to go to Smash-Mex 3 (a smash tournament series in Mexico), which is probably going to be held in Monterrey (where the twins live). I guess then we'll see how well they compare.
they better go that would be great to see

Miharu

Smash Hero
Eh, you can't tell much from these matches, since these 2 probably play each other all day long, so they probably know their games inside and out.

But as someone put earlier, it's like watching noobs with high technical skill. It almost seems like there's no thinking involved, just pure spam. But I do have to say, the matches are quite nice to watch; nice tech skill.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Eh, you can't tell much from these matches, since these 2 probably play each other all day long, so they probably know their games inside and out.

But as someone put earlier, it's like watching noobs with high technical skill. It almost seems like there's no thinking involved, just pure spam. But I do have to say, the matches are quite nice to watch; nice tech skill.
You stalked my post, time to double up throw you.

LOL

funny how their first post says..'binoculars'

like..i can't understand their cool terms man..- _-

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Why do you guys call yourself the best of the world..please travel like Ken and Isai and the many that aren't mentioned..

If that's been done, then congrats, but why the gloating/boasting?
These guys aren't the ones who's saying it. Oskr is not Javi or Jorge.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Definitely one of the flashiest foxes I've ever seen. If DaShizWiz and Silent Wolf are serious about being more technical than Javi, no disrespect but from the video's I've seen, they are not. Javi's playing style is very smooth, but I personally think he plays too aggressively. I guess it works for him in Mexico though.

javi's fox seems faster then all of the fox's ive seen. Does that mean hes better then all those foxes? probably not but im sure he would be somewhere up there for atleast being so quick and deadly.

Its also really dumb to think they dont have mindgames. Javi's gameplay isnt a bunch of ******** spammed moves. he hardly missed in his combos, and always sets up with quick wavelands and wavedashes for the right spacing before attacking, and always attacking with good move choices.

What mindgames would you use when your shield is getting drillkicked double shined to bits and the second you get shined or grabbed its followed by a leet combo no matter where you DI, and then maybe a shine spike to end it?

from the looks of their vids, Im sure Javi and Jorge would do awesome if they ever came to the states.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
im pretty sure javi has mindgames jus like wat RelaxImAProfessional said. in this video u can clearly see javi catch twins COMPLETELY off guard with so called mindgames.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_mQYsTQGm24&mode=related&search=
starting at 1:50, tell me he didnt trick twins there -__- some of u may argue "NO HE JUS WAVELAND SHINED ZZZZZZZ"

but watever, i myself feel inferior to javi jus by watching this video

edit : lmao weve used this one video of javi so many times, there just isnt much videos of him tho

Giggidax

Smash Ace
.... lol how can u say twins sux, i can understand if u played him.
same goes for javi, he may be aggressive but i think hes smartly aggressive. somewhat.

but i guess thats jus ur way of getting around my "javi has mindgames" statement

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
he's not bad, considering that the Peach didnt really do anything to counter his strategies. he played good, but he needs to be faster with Fox if he wants to play better peach players. honestly ive played better than him agaisnt better peach players and won. i dont say this with the intention to brag, but to help.

edit: sorry, i didnt read the 7 pages before this one, i just saw the videos and posted this.

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
obviously M2K's Fox is better, but its not like flashyness and technical stuff is all there is to Fox, actually, this Fox has good technical skill, all he needs is to be faster and to make a better use of the great fastfall Fox has.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Uh.. My Fox AND Falco are better, and I suck. That Fox is so horribly predictable it hurts <_< I truly hope you're kidding about that Fox doing well in American tournaments. Maybe against scrubs who can't play against Fox? The Fox's approaching is predictable, extremely so. Yeah, he does shines after aerials, so do every single other Fox...

Hey, my Fox is more technical than that. Am I now the best in the world? No? Thought so. (I'm not kidding about mine being more technical)-.-

tsetse

Smash Lord
To my knowledge cave and rob$ are not going to smashmex. Who told you this. So yeah rob and cave will not be at smashmex. And i dont think Smashmex will be in monterey, i think it will be in nuevo laredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom