• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best game EVER!

HefMan4

Smash Rookie
so there's been this contest on gamefaqs to find the best game ever and it pretty much a big tournament where people vote their favourite game out of 2 and the winners moves up to the next stage until the finals. Why I'm telling you this is because right now it's Undertale vs SSBM and Undertale is winning we must not let Undertale win!

Vote: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

UpgradeX

Smash Cadet
Both are great games but one of them will lose to Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Attemm

Smash Rookie
It's utter trash to see a game that's less than six months old beat out all these amazing games, come a year from now to one will remember Undertale. I voted smash brothers, we need to get this to spread so it can win

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
It concerns me that people actually think Undertale and Melee are even remotely close to being the best game of all time.

Jesus f****** Christ

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
At this point, I think that this contest is just a war between fanbases. No matter what game 'wins' this contest, the whole thing means nothing.
That might be it. People like Leffen are beginning to speculate that the poll was made purely for advertising their own site. If that were true, then props to them.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Undertale has already become a cult classic in a sort of way. It's popularity has skyrocketed despite the fact that it only has been released for a few months. I highly doubt people will just forget it in a year's course due to its popularity.

Alienz_King

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dman10063
3DS FC
2122-8341-7625
Undertale has already become a cult classic in a sort of way. It's popularity has skyrocketed despite the fact that it only has been released for a few months. I highly doubt people will just forget it in a year's course due to its popularity.
I agree. I've played Undertale a little bit and I think it's a good game. However, I think that Melee has more replay value than Undertale.

Attemm

Smash Rookie
I agree. I've played Undertale a little bit and I think it's a good game. However, I think that Melee has more replay value than Undertale.

I've played and beaten Undertale all three Routes, Pacifist, neutral, and genocide.. I like the game but In a competition about the best game of all time it shouldn't have earned a single win.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Videogame fans are silly.

Top Bottom