• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Move In Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sheik with rest :est if sheik :( I would you could tilt rest if she had it and really if you gave her falco's shine she tilt alreadlly combo into an attack why would you need a harder worse way of doing things?

I do think everyone needs a punch move like falcon has falcon punch DK has donkey punch I want to see a pichu punch that just causes them to brust into flames

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
now that I think of it. Captain falcons nipple spike is pretty ****ing brutal

I've killed so many ******s at like 0 the knockback is ****ing intense

Zodiac

Smash Master
Its time for you noobs to learn what happens to those who gets caught in links nair.

Links nair is the best move in the game (
low tier best
) It go through fire fox/bird fire, or blue jay fire....or whatever the hell falco has. it can gimp just about every recovery, even if it exchanges hits nair usually wins. you can make a wop using nair, and its better than jigglypuff cause links not a pokemon. On top of that it can order french fries and make ice cream, can rest and shine do that? hell no.

Seriously though, Links nair is ****ing amazing

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Fox/Falco shine

Honarable mentions:

Rest
Fox's Bair
Sheik's Fair
Marth's Fair
Mewtwo's Teleport (This move is ****ing amazing)

blah so many moves to list. Somebody take over.

Also, is it just me or do aerials kick the **** out of ground moves?

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Fox/Falco shine

Honarable mentions:

Rest
Fox's Bair
Sheik's Fair
Marth's Fair
Mewtwo's Teleport (This move is ****ing amazing)

blah so many moves to list. Somebody take over.

Also, is it just me or do aerials kick the **** out of ground moves?
fox's uair
fox's up throw
falco's dair

g&w's dtilt :X

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
People need to stop naming moves that characters are good at using as opposed to being legitimately good moves. Jiggs's bair isn't good. She's just good at using it. If she had like zelda's bair, she'd be broken as ****. Fox's nair isn't good at all. Actually, his bair is better. If he had a better nair or if he could Reverse aerials like in brawl, it'd be stupid. IC's dsmash isn't that good. Yet again, is just good because of the mobility that WDing grants. If they had peach's DSMASH, OMGGGGGGGGGGG!

Vegard

Smash Lord

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
would shield count as a move? cuz i'd definately think thats the best. You can aim it and it blocks attacks.

but for real, Shine is prolly the best move. Idc if rest is like a one hit KO. With shine, you can move fluidly and shine spike/pillar/ shield pressure also. Or lasers is possibly the best move, cuz u can just run away and camp a whole entire game doing that. Or peachs float, cuz it can cancel and stuff. There's too much, i can't really decide

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
its a 5 way tie imo
sheiks d-throw (EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME has something to worry about after she does it)
fox shine (combo breaker, gimp move, combos into inself and into smashes ect.)
jiggs rest (comes out on frame 2, invinicibility until she closes her eyes, kills at like 10% ect.)
falco dair (gimp move, unrecoverable by almost every character, combo move, rediculous lasting hitbox)
peach d-smash (spammable, racks up damage like a MF'er, the sole reason not to CC against a peach)

Oracle

Smash Master
Ganon's d throw is better than shiek's. It ends faster and has more hitstun so he can chaingrab most of the same characters, save a few unimportant ones, and can chaingrab more important foes, such as fox.

Rest has the end lag to worry about; good players will DI down as they get hit so they can spawn and **** jiggs.

Falco's dair can be beaten with spacing.

It has to be fox's shine. It has no negative consequences, is fast as hell, and can be used both in combos and gimps.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Gonna have to go with Fox's b-air.

Maybe I just like it a lot, but imagine if his n-air had the same hitbox, i.e. the same knockback at the front and such. Shazam.

Or if his f-air was just the b-air, turned around. Hooooooly ****.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Ganon's d throw is better than shiek's. It ends faster and has more hitstun so he can chaingrab most of the same characters, save a few unimportant ones, and can chaingrab more important foes, such as fox.

Rest has the end lag to worry about; good players will DI down as they get hit so they can spawn and **** jiggs.

Falco's dair can be beaten with spacing.

It has to be fox's shine. It has no negative consequences, is fast as hell, and can be used both in combos and gimps.
you do realise how hard it is to chaingrab fox right?

oh and fox's shine can be beat with spacing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom