• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best song in brawl?

Arsage0

Smash Rookie
I want to know of all the songs in super smash bros brawl wich is the most popular.
My personal favorites are: Gourmet Race, Corneria, and Live & Learn.
So tell me what is your favorite song in Brawl?

Arsage0

Smash Rookie
it takes over an hour for some to post something as simple as their opinion. whats up with that?

Anyways never heard of metal man what game is it origionally from?

Pokemon Z RPG

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZRPGHD
3DS FC
0602-6462-1864
I'd say probably the K.K. Rider one or something like Ashley's Song and Mona Pizza.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
My top 3 songs from brawl are Live & Learn, Mach Rider (if it counts cause it's from meele...) and MetaKnight's Revenge

Zebia

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say the Shin Onigashima remix. I have that song playing in almost all of my custom stages.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Bramble Blast, Shotgun Kiss, Underground Theme, Vs. Ridley, and Final Destination. Those are my faves.

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem (Melee). Not the main theme section but the "Together We Ride" section. I enjoyed it in FE3, it's even better in Brawl.

Bubbleman's theme would be cool to hack in though (especially the Hyadain version).

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
"Bramble Blast" is probably my favorite; it's on almost all of my custom stages.

I also really liked "Snowman", "Luigi's Mansion", and "Final Destination".

StarWolf234

Smash Cadet
02 Battle theme
Boss Battle Song 2
Corneria
Shin Onigashima
Bramble Blast

I still like the original of Bramble Blast but the new one is good.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
His World, Bramble Blast, New FD, Melee Menu, the Fire Emblem harpsichord song, and Dialga and Palkia at Spear Pillar. I used to listen to Brawl music all the time, but now it's not that great.

amer56879

Smash Rookie
ocarina of time Medley

it send chills down my spine every time i listen to it

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
King Dedede's theme and "Ai no uta".

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/esYm9q-bi4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/esYm9q-bi4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I love nice songs with disturbing lyrics.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Final Destination is one of them. I think it was one of the first songs I heard for Brawl.
Dialga and Palkia at spear pillar is just awesome for me. My most fav Custom Stage uses this song.
Bramble Blast is my most fav. Initially, I thought it was a brawl original cause I never played any of the dk games. Trying to make a custom stage for that song because the one its on sucks.

Top Bottom