• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BEST wario ditto you will ever watch (Fiction vs Futile)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
For all the haters, there was a no grab release agreement during these matches. They were in the winners bracket of a tourney the other day.

R1
http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia/2008/11/ucla-monthly-vii-fiction-vs-futile.html

R2
http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia/2008/11/ucla-monthly-vii-fiction-vs-futile_23.html

R3
http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia/2008/11/ucla-monthly-vii-fiction-vs-futile_1604.html

SPOILERS! Read after watching!
Yah yah I lost, but hey its futile XD. He said we are pretty even but I still think I have a little ways to go before I can consider myself futile caliber in dittos XD. Ggs though. Futile <3. Wario ftw!

Denzi

Smash Master
Those matches were sexy, and I don't usually say that when I'm talking about Wario :laugh:

Good job tothe both of you.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Nice games, those matches were sweet, definitely the best Wario dittos I've seen in awhile.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
U think Futile and Fiction are beast in Dittos, wait til you see me in Dittos. Popertop and Phantomx can tell you the tales of a wandering Wario who may have beat them in Dittos. :D

GG's though, u and Futile use Bite a lot more than I do, especially for Dittos, but it still worked usually.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Now now, DMG, our last ditto was quite close (albeit impossibly long). First time I played you though, I'll admit I was like WTF. Like how you guys play, you love the nair, just like me :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Now now, DMG, our last ditto was quite close (albeit impossibly long). First time I played you though, I'll admit I was like WTF. Like how you guys play, you love the nair, just like me :D

Dear lord that last match took FOREVER... Had less than a minute left on the timer I think lol. We kept retreating stuff at the last minute and avoided each other until one of us eventually took a risk.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Dear lord that last match took FOREVER... Had less than a minute left on the timer I think lol. We kept retreating stuff at the last minute and avoided each other until one of us eventually took a risk.
DMG, we need to ditto. I usually beat warios in dittos. They ARE online though so I guess I should say I usually beat people in ONLINE dittos.(Altough I have never lost a ditto offline xD)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
DMG, we need to ditto. I usually beat warios in dittos. They ARE online though so I guess I should say I usually beat people in ONLINE dittos.(Altough I have never lost a ditto offline xD)
You've been to one tourney lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've played 4-5 at least, and the only one I have lost was a very lulzy Ditto with Melee1 where I think I sd'd 2 times and did taunts every 30 seconds for no reason lol. :)

Such a casual friendly. Also yes Bassem we should ditto. :)

bassem6

Smash Lord
I've played 4-5 at least, and the only one I have lost was a very lulzy Ditto with Melee1 where I think I sd'd 2 times and did taunts every 30 seconds for no reason lol. :)

Such a casual friendly. Also yes Bassem we should ditto. :)

Get AIM. DO IT NOWWWWWWW!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You'll regret it Bass... his net is so bad you might as well be playing Brawl with no arms or eyes.

I still can't believe we've only done two rounds, DMG, haha.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
that was good ****.

i am learned now. xD

for real though i enjoyed watching those matches alot.
Who didn't, lol. Those were pretty epic matches, and some great game play from both sides. While mentioning it's Wario dittos!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Wow we are moving a lot faster on those vids than I thought we were during the matches XD.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Well, when it comes to awesome epic Wario dittos it doesn't get much better than this.

Tink

Smash Hero
good matches =)....but wait till you see Tink vs Hunger coming up in the next few days =)....its only 1 match =(...but it was amazing ditto.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What about that money match ditto that happened after, Tink... did that get recorded?

So proud of hungeR, his Wario has gotten so good so fast *sniffle*

Tink

Smash Hero
naw, i didnt do the wario ditto MM =(....wish i had, wouldve been some good matches recorded.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I thought you would win Tink, u were doing fine near the beginning, and then Hungr looked like he pulled a play out of the DMG playbook and dodged moar lol.

Nice match, Hungr and Tink you guys are lookin good. :D

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
tink use more bite against snakes it really useful

but you did awesome btw :)

Top Bottom