• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best way to learn how to use wolf....

Absoltrainer

Smash Rookie
is from the wolf player.

I consider myself a mediocore wolf player, and I would really like to get better. I figure the best way to do that is to brawl against some experianced wolf player who can crituiqe my play style and give me some pointers.

That being said...any wolf player want to brawl? IDC what character you use against me (though please not I don't want to keep fighting DDDs or falcos, CGing me to death, been there done that.)

I've battled quite a few people, but not any true wolf players.

Anyone wanna brawl?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Absoltrainer, I'm going to be nice to you since you are new here.

Please don't post threads asking for people to fight you so you can get better. Threads are often closed for that.
You have your friend code up in every post you make, so why have a thread for it? Just post a lot in different threads, maybe requesting Brawls in your sig, saying that you think you're not great with Wolf and you want to get better. Don't post things like this.

I would fight you, but sadly my Wii isn't connected to the Internet.

But for future reference, don't post threads asking for people to fight you. I've seen it done lots of times, and they're all closed.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
is from the wolf player.

I consider myself a mediocore wolf player, and I would really like to get better. I figure the best way to do that is to brawl against some experianced wolf player who can crituiqe my play style and give me some pointers.

That being said...any wolf player want to brawl? IDC what character you use against me (though please not I don't want to keep fighting DDDs or falcos, CGing me to death, been there done that.)

I've battled quite a few people, but not any true wolf players.

Anyone wanna brawl?
yo ill play u,but i probaly wont use wolf,i might the first matches tho

Top Bottom