• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best/worst memories of your life?

Frown

poekmon
No need for explaining, just read the title.

Best: When I fell in love with a certain girl back in 2006. I think I smiled for a week.

Worst: Got beat up constantly while in sixth, seventh and eighth class. Too many to mention.

slave1

Smash Lord
Best: Probably getting my first Kiss. that was fun

worst: I was at the hospital. There was something wrong with my stomach. the doctors did not know what, so i was poked prodded and shot up with things. Yeah i will not go much further than that. but that was the first time i had an IV. i hated it. It hurt for the first half hour it was in. and every thirty minutes or so, pain would ripple up my arm. I was also up till four in the morning there at the hospital and got home around five.

yeah that sucked

Prez08

Smash Apprentice
Best: First kiss. ^_^

Worst: The day I realized that all the mistakes i made are shaping the way I am today.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Best: Running from New Orleans to Florida due to Katrina. Dec 2005, best Xmas ever, andi got melle for my firsttime. My first date

worst : seeing my mom sob for not buying present for Xmas 2008(but she got me some). my first day in middle school, i was bullyed by 15 year olds,wtf? realizing im almost an adult and about to move on, which means no PS3, no melee, no games. my 50 streak loss to my little brother a year ago. my first girlfriend dumped me.

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
Best: Making it to state in Cross country while being hindered with horrible injuries

Worst: When I thought my best friend had died in a car accident... people should't joke around like that

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Best: Coming out of the closet.
Worst: Coming out of the closet.

Being gay is weird. =/

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Xsyven, you homophobic duck! Calling gay people weird is racist!

Best: the moment I got Broomed.
Worst: the moment I got Broomed.

Being Broomed is weird. =/

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Best: The 5th ITF Torney I ever perticipated in.(Placed 1st in sparring, 3rd in Kata, and 2nd in Breaking)
Worst: When my dad cheated on my mum.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Best: Pretty much everything before I moved to new jersey.

Worst: when I moved to new jersey. That, and the time I thought I was having a heart attaxxx, and when I realized how lazy I am. I blame it on new jersey.

Overload

Smash Lord
realizing im almost an adult and about to move on, which means no PS3, no melee, no games.
Who says you have to give up gaming just because you are getting older?

I'm honestly not sure what my best and worst memories are. . .

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
Best: Breaking my school's bball team's 21 game losing streak(almost 2 years) with a solid 20 points.

Worst: When my dog died.

superincredible

Smash Cadet
Best: When I went to Mexico for the very first time.

Worst: When the girl I like,turned out to be a really bad person.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Best: every kiss with my girlfriend.

Worst: There have been a couple of worst evers, some too personal, so I'll stick with a lighter one. Had fever for over 6 days and missed my favorite class in 12th grade for a week. AP English Literature. That fever sucked really bad though-_-.

Oh, and the fever took place during winter-_-.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ Best: The summer of 2003. It's hard to explain why, but it just... is.

Worst: Every day I had to live with that guy who called himself my stepdad. Thank God I am rid of him. ♣

.Marik

is a social misfit
Best: Most Christmas mornings.

Worst: Too many things to list. :\

I blame it on Children's Aid.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Best: Coming out of the closet.
Worst: Coming out of the closet.

Being gay is weird. =/
Best: the moment I got Broomed.
Worst: the moment I got Broomed.

Being Broomed is weird. =/
Best: Living towards high expectations and high support from my parents.
Worst: Living towards high expectations and high support from my parents.

Killing something that was somewhat funny is weird.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Best: When I ****ed your mother.

Worst: When your mother gave me hepatitis. Apparently she'd slept with Kokichi, too.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Nah, but I got some real stuff to add.

Best: Engaged to my girlfriend, yada, yada... True love... Blah, blah, blah.

WARNING!: ****ty story ahead.

Worst: So there I was at Popeye's working, right? And I had made a joke when I clocked in saying that I would soon rather **** my pants then clock out. Because I was trying to leave a good impression and not seem like a lazy jerk-off or anything. And so there I was clenching my butt cheeks as if I was in a dark alley with your mother's sister's illegitimate 20-year-old son from Peru.

And I learned something that day... When you repeatedly shove your bowel movement back up your *** it continually gets digested. So after the fourth time, it had become a liquid and I could no longer clench it. For you see, it isn't possible to clench a liquid substance with your butt cheeks unless you have an *** of steel.

Half way to the bathroom the damage had been done. I spent the next fourty five minutes wiping my leg. That's right. I didn't even need to wipe my *** because there was nothing in there. It was on my leg. It got in my shoes. During the entire event I was actually already in the process of repressing that memory and it had not even become the past yet. It felt like a dream. It still does. I can't believe that **** happened but yes... it literally did.

Don't clench. Go to the bathroom!

Adi

Smash Lord
Best: Probably my first time getting high of weed. Seems kinda sad but my friend and I became so much closer after doing it.

Worst: Getting caught by the cops with weed lol..

Drugs have their ups and downs.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hey guys. THAT is getting married.

Protip, btw: Only make those kinds of jokes to someone you're a good friend with =\ I am not a good friend of yours.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
WARNING!: ****ty story ahead.

Worst: So there I was at Popeye's working, right? And I had made a joke when I clocked in saying that I would soon rather **** my pants then clock out. Because I was trying to leave a good impression and not seem like a lazy jerk-off or anything. And so there I was clenching my butt cheeks as if I was in a dark alley with your mother's sister's illegitimate 20-year-old son from Peru.

And I learned something that day... When you repeatedly shove your bowel movement back up your *** it continually gets digested. So after the fourth time, it had become a liquid and I could no longer clench it. For you see, it isn't possible to clench a liquid substance with your butt cheeks unless you have an *** of steel.

Half way to the bathroom the damage had been done. I spent the next fourty five minutes wiping my leg. That's right. I didn't even need to wipe my *** because there was nothing in there. It was on my leg. It got in my shoes. During the entire event I was actually already in the process of repressing that memory and it had not even become the past yet. It felt like a dream. It still does. I can't believe that **** happened but yes... it literally did.

Don't clench. Go to the bathroom!
That story was better than anything you have written.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Hey guys. THAT is getting married.

Protip, btw: Only make those kinds of jokes to someone you're a good friend with =\ I am not a good friend of yours.
that hurts lol.
i remember when somebody in my guild told me that once, it crushed me.
then i crushed her for doubting my amazing skills.

anyways:

best moment: graduating from high school.
worst moment: when my mom found some condoms in my backpack lol.

edit: cashed i was gonna say that but i didnt want to get an infraction lols.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Best: It's a neck-and-neck between:
1) The day I got married
2) The day Gabriel was born
3) UConn winning the NCAA Basketball championship in 2004.

Worst: This Sunday, around 7:00 PM.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
The day I got the Wii, I was walking out of school up to my car and when I opened the trunk I saw a big box. When opened I saw the glistening box warming itself in the sun after its long journey overseas. Then 12 people got in my car and we played for 56 hours. Good times.

voomm

Smash Apprentice
best: ugh nothing good ever happens to me worst: flipin of my bike

Grunt

Smash Master
No need for explaining, just read the title.

Best: When I fell in love with a certain girl back in 2006. I think I smiled for a week.

Worst: Got beat up constantly while in sixth, seventh and eighth class. Too many to mention.
I fell in love with a certain girl
I fell in love with a girl
...I fell in love once and almost comple- *shot*

Top Bottom