• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House Results [10/22/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] 115 entrants!

ORLY

Smash Master
1: Lovage ($648) :foxmelee: - good **** winning oscar.
2: S2J ($324) :falconmelee: - johnny boy your falcon is so slick i love it. too bad falcon's such a grub character who gets beat by easy **** like fox's backair
3: VanZ ($243) :peachmelee: - there will be no escape for you next time
5: Duck ($81) :samusmelee: - duckasaurus thanks for housing us up friday night. you should know that your toilet snores
7: Weon-X ($40) :foxmelee: - hah, our set was a lot of fun especially with all the taunts. karma got your stock for me too, maverick hunter
9: Tink :foxmelee: :sheikmelee: - get whooped by johnny. that's what happens when you think your sheik can handle falcon
9: Trail :icsmelee: - your match against KK was heartbreaking. i'm pretty sure peach v climbers is 99 - 1 peach
9: Dart :marthmelee: - i didn't really watch any of your matches in person, dartimus, but i expect to watch them on youtube at some point. don't be so salty
9: Idea :jigglypuffmelee: - one of the cataclysmic puffs that knocked out kelly smith. our teams set was soooo so so so close good stuff
13: SFAT :foxmelee: - a.k.a. freekirby. our $1 random char / random stage MMs were a lot of fun. i'll probably see you at APEX
13: Moose :falcomelee: - you gotta relax more when you're in a super hype match like lovage. you kept doin' silly stuff and made it easy for him to catch up
13: ORLY :falconmelee: - soooo broken
17: Rat :samusmelee: - rough stuff being matched up against KK so early on in bracket, but you made it look good
17: Velynn :jigglypuffmelee: - the other half of the tag team sending kels home in 25th place. i think we high fived once all day? shame it wasn't more
17: SlayerTokey :falconmelee: :marthmelee: - ****, another falcon? why didn't i play you?
17: Shaeden :falcomelee: - don't quit because of our set, shaeden. your falco's really good, but you gotta believe in the heart of the cards
25: Kels :foxmelee: - :troll:
25: TheLake :zeldamelee: - IMO best zelda. i haven't played cosmo in a looooooong time, but you are a very good edgeguarder with that gimpy lady
25: Vro :falconmelee: - this is a bit lower of a placing than i'd expect of you cary. i wanna see you **** at sakurai and get your own teammate next time
25: Riddlebox :peachmelee: - i think we only played that one teams set. i would've liked to see that peach a little more!
25: Oro?! :falconmelee: - one day i'll give you a ride in my airship
25: Flip :sheikmelee: - we had a fun pools set. we should've played more
33: Vudujin :luigimelee: - we should do a double luigi team at the next tournament we're both at, vudujin. no one can stop the luigi ladder of deeeath
33: Juggleguy :falconmelee: - awesome tournament jugglerob. everything went pretty smooth, except for running a little over. A+
33: Frootloop :falcomelee: - sorry i had to root against you when you played vanz, but you know my achilles' heel and i can't have you running rampant through the bracket
33: Kail :ganonmelee: - did we do ganon v. falcon at all? i think you played spacies like 99% of the time
33: HIV+ :falcomelee: - your falco was pretty solid in pools. learn the ways of the bird from moose and shaeden
33: Windrose :falconmelee: - i heard there was a canadian falcon in there somewhere! we should've played dittos
33: PEEF :icsmelee: - good stuff with the livestream. i can't believe we had over 1k viewers at one time
33: SilentSwag :sheikmelee: - i wasn't playing to my full potential in our last MM of the day; i was so tired but i expect you to start ****** soon
49: Reneblade - my falcon brother. i'll see you at sakurai and i will be fueled by your cheers of joy
49: Voorhese - f**kin' vorheese
49: Lain - we'll discuss those business plans at a later date
49: Lanceinthepants - i played like every singles set i had on your recording set-up. perhaps it was good luck!
49: Mundungu - good job teamin' dungles. it's definitely a disgrace to your ***-whoopin' skills to not make it out of pools
65: Jungle - lol double peach. always fun playin' you fella
65: INSANE CARZY GUY - wtf ICG was there? i didn't see anyone yelling about how pichu was broken
81: Hellsing - falcon's so broken. i have so much marth experience so don't lose heart after a few dozen knees
96: Zwarm - work on your peach and this kind of thing won't happen to you. peach is broken beyond belief
96: Bert - good to see you again, my falcon associate. we had some fun dittos but i don't know how you placed this low. keep at it!

i know there were people i forgot, but it's solely because i don't remember names very well. sorrrrrrry

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...are u serious chris? i contend that u made me lose by hyping up his sheik game and making me not wanna go shiek from game 1. if i do, i win the set(and if i dont choke last stock too :/ )

ORLY

Smash Master
loll...are u serious chris? i contend that u made me lose by hyping up his sheik game and making me not wanna go shiek from game 1. if i do, i win the set(and if i dont choke last stock too :/ )
the dude beat KK's sheik

i don't have to hype it up for it to be deadly

who did you go, marth?

ORLY

Smash Master
i must've gotten less sleep than i originally thought

i could've sworn we played a few friendlies

voorhese

Smash Master
1: Lovage - Had a good time watching you, your pretty ****ing good =)
2: S2J - It was nice meeting you, also get pickled?
3: VanZ - Fun friendlies, your peach is freakin crazy. I hope we will have some fun playing LoL together soon =)
4: KirbyKaze - Full of knowledge, I learned some things just by talking to you.
5: Unknown522 - Fun times in the hotel, didn't get to play you though =(
5: Duck ($81) - Great job in the tourney! Also you and rat ****ing destroyed me =( samus is like my worst matchup as fox >_<
7: [YRSF] Raynex - You are a pretty cool guy, also full of knowledge, laid back, and just fun to be around. Also gg's in the hotel we should have played at the venue but i was in a bad mood after i dropped my pool. The only person i wanted to play was kelly cuz its always hilarious >_<
7: Weon-X - You surprised me, you are really good man. And your combos aren’t stale and overused, not only are you really good but you are also fun to watch.
9: Tink - Good stuff, I thought you had ur set vs s2j.
9: Trail - Had a great time hanging with you. You can't quit melee yet, not until you teach me the ways of the combletts and I place top 5 at a big tourney, and then you can officially retire if you really HAVE to. Also you and drephen break my heart every time i see you guys play. You never CG when it could be winning you close games =( (you should have beaten lovage).
13: Drephen - Nice seeing you again. I always hope you don’t wear a tag, but you always do. You and trail are just to unique and don’t give a **** enough to be what you could be.
13: SFAT - GG's in teams, you are a nice guy.
13: ORLY - didn’t play you, and i should have =(
17: Rat - Tough break on the 2 sheiks =(. I am salty about my pool performance, it was all my fault, but also shouldn’t have happened =(. GG's in dubs, double samus 2 good.
17: X - If i came off like I was mad at you or anything like that, that was just me. With what happened in my pool i was in a bad mood for the rest of it, and i truly think i should have gotten 1st seed (not to sound pompous). 2 very big silly technical errors cost me 2 sets, and then i was just salty for the rest of the day.
25: Kels - told you that you suck <3
25: Little England - good ****, i need to spend more time talking about the game with you and the rest of the crew instead of just grinding out games. I feel like when i do play friendlies my focus is still too much on winning them, and not learning the game. There is simply too much funny crap that happened over the weekend, all around it was a blast.
33: Shady - The missed tech for the loss in game one really set me back mentally in the pool. Good job though you’re pretty good.
33: Vudujin - TBH the most fun I’ve had in a set i ended up being salty about =) I was already in a bad move after the missed tech vs. shady, then the missed shine spike (forward b) on you. just destroyed me mentally =( you’re really fun to play, and to watch. Keep up the good work!
33: Juggleguy - Good stuff running this bad boy, it was pretty smooth all the way through.
33: The Good Doctor - fun hanging out with you after we were out of the bracket, fun friendlies. you are really good man, glad you weren’t in my pool ;)
49: Radar - fun friendlies, and ill try to show up for whatever games you get set up with lance this weekend if its cool with you guys =)
49: Reneblade - when are we gonna team son? The world isn’t ready for it yet, so good thing we didn’t this tourney >_<
49: Voorhese - your almost as bad as kels noob, don’t let crap ruin your day.
49: Lanceinthepants - Thx for letting me come with you guys, and teaming with me. I had a lot of fun in teams and on the trip all together! If i get this job, then i for sure want to come with u guys to sakurai. Also same thing i said to jason i wanna grind, but not just playing i wanna talk a lot about the game while i play, and while I’m not playing.
65: soap - the stories from the time you spent with trail and drephen were hilarious! also thx for not stepping on me (i hope)
65: INSANE CARZY GUY - you’re a fun guy to be around, sorry to hear about your accident, and how people took it. Also i hope that you do end up coming to one or more of the dew crew tourneys like we talked about, and that you got everything straightened out with your ride and such pretty easily, you disappeared on me.
65: Butch G - gg's in teams.
81: mista-sprinkles -gg's in pools.
81: Kinglit gg's in teams
112: Knapp gg's in teams and also getlow.

ckit - there is a reason i couldn’t just pick ur name and make a shoutout...CUZ YOU DIDNT ENTER SINGLES! You have to do it sometime soon man =( also your parents were very nice, and your bird was cute (except when it almost took my head off). Thx for coming and it was really fun hanging out with you guys =) you especially i wanna talk a lot more to about the game instead of just playing.

Sorry for anyone I missed, there was a lot of people =(

Rat

Smash Lord
I heard her recovery's da bomb. It's easy to get screwed if you try to edgeguard her.
It's really something you have to grapple with. I wouldn't dare to stop it.

Also, her aerial moves are really sneaky, they're neither bare nor fair.

Samus can really beat them senseless, Violence.

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for streaming peef. it was an awesome time and the most well run melee stream i've ever seen.

KK you're a great commentator

battlecow:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This was the best tournament I have ever been to! WOW so much fun, thanks to everyone involved.

1: Lovage ($648) - It was nice to meet you and stream with ya. WOW my ears hurt, I was plugging my left ear the whole time.

2: S2J ($324) - It was awesome to meet and hang out with you on the stream. That quarter of your face will be remembered by all.

3: VanZ ($243) - You are a cool guy, we should hang out more.

4: KirbyKaze ($162) - The cutest. It was great to finally meet you. We make a LEGIT commentating duo I believe, and we should try to establish that at more tourneys. I explain simple stuff and ask relevant questions, you go in depth. Are you going to ROM?!

5: Unknown522 ($81) - What an cool guy. Thanks for not crushing my tiny frail body after our set. You were fun to commentate with as well.

5: Duck ($81) - Nice performance!

7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) - It was nice to meet you, we should hang more next time
7: Weon-X ($40) Solid work.

9: Tink - RED SHIEK: Black edition was awesome to watch.

9: Trail - Always my hero. I'm quite upset that you are leaving smash for awhile. It has been decided that I will always use your color and your ROY tag until you return, just keeping your seat warm =D. Thanks for all the encouragement, good times, advice, discussions etc that we have had over the years. I look forward to your return!

9: Dart - Didn't hang out as much as I'd like, get ahold of me next time brobro.

13: Drephen - It was good to see you back in action.

13: SFAT - You were an awesome guy to meet. We got along quite well on the commentary too! You should come back to the polite and kind midwest very soon!!!

13: ORLY - Thanks for the cheers of encouragement vs unknown, its so awesome to have people cheer for you, thanks so much!

17: Shaeden - You werent very nice...=[

25: Kels - Always a joyful guy to have around. Pick it up vs puff and thanks for keeping the stream entertained.

25: Little England - Hello again, always fun.

25: TheLake - Youre the man we should commentate together.

33: Shady - Sorry I gave you a crap set, I wanted to get back to my stream but no johns.

33: Juggleguy - Fantastic tournament, etc etc. Was a pleasure to stream from!

33: PEEF - Placing about as well as always, I don't really care about winning anymore, its all about the stream!

33: TheNumberJay - Learn to DI and you will be one of the midwest greats.

33: The Good Doctor - Impressive play, don't forget to stay confident in your main!

49: Carroll - It was fun to talk to you, just make sure you dont get too anxious to hog attention on the stream.

49: Radar - Not a bad performance bud.

49: Reneblade - Not a bad performance either. I spy with my little eye you not making it out of pools LOOOOOL

49: Darkwing Duck - Yo...nice play. Are you dippindots?

THANKS SO MUCH for all of the compliments regarding the stream. My equipment is receiving HUGE upgrades do to your donations and support! I will soon be going to tournaments and streaming full HD in 30+FPS at this rate! I cant wait to stream more tourneys!

Some stream numbers for those who havent read it already:
Max live concurrent viewership: 2400+
Total (one day) views: 300,000

This was the best tournament I have ever been to! WOW so much fun, thanks to everyone involved.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
1: Lovage - It was cool to meet you in person. Good stuff this weekend, you definitely deserved the win. We still gotta get our CD run in sometime, maybe at Apex. See you on SRL.
2: S2J - You're like a mix between Darkrain and Hax$, amazing matches.
4: KirbyKaze - You're the only sheik I have played that I am stumped by, I feel like I never have any options.
5: Unknown522 - Good to see you again, sad we didn't get to play.
5: Duck - Thanks a ton for the housing Friday night, and grats on midwest hero status. I had no idea you were that good.
7: Raynex - Good matches in pools, you really destroyed me in that second game.
9: Tink - Soo close, you always have the most heartbreaking losses. At least your sheik is still fresh.
9: Trail - We didn't get to ganon ditto at this! I hope you aren't retiring, hope to see you at SCYSN.
9: Dart - Don't sweat it, you'll bounce back next time. You still wreck foxes, just make sure to eat something during the next tourney!
13: Moose - Good **** Frootloop.
13: ORLY - Awesome teaming with you, we def could have placed better. I'm actually gonna practice fox for SCYSN I think.
17: Rat - Good to see you, sucks you ran into two sheiks early in bracket.
25: Kels - We're gonna organize a training session with Sanchaz so you never lose to a puff again. It's sad it has come to this.
25: Scythe - I can't believe how much chocolate milk you consumed in one sitting. That must be some Chicago talent.
25: Vro - Ggs, even though I played like **** against you. I still don't know how you aren't winning tons of tourneys, you're pretty good at this game.
33: Juggleguy - Great job running the tourney, it was really well organized.
33: Frootloop - You had a pretty rough bracket, it looks like we need to get you some Sanchaz training too.
33: Kail - I demand ganon matches next time!
33: PEEF - Awesome job on the stream. If these keep happening, maybe we can compete with the 2d fighter scene.
33: Hindawg - Looks like you're getting pretty good, we'll have to MM next time again.
33: Violence - It was awesome to meet you. We'll have to hunt monsters some time.
33: The Good Doctor - Thanks a ton for driving. Hopefully you made it to work with enough sleep.
49: Gibby - You kind of got screwed by getting moved to a much harder pool, I think you could have taken your original one down.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Mudungu, you have tons of options!

...It's just that most of them are "get combo'd longer", "get gimped", "die immediately", or "eventually die by tipped up smash"...

:awesome:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1: Lovage ($648) :foxmelee:
Good work winning the whole event. Don't worry about the pause; I really don't care at all (not sure if that's a good thing but that's neither here nor there). It's always tons of fun playing you. Next time I'll have the fire, though. You guys warrant the use of it, clearly. SoCal is the best region in the world! :)

2: S2J ($324) :falconmelee:
Nice job rocking my world. Your Falcon is so sexy even when you're tired and lack motivation entirely. Next time we'll have a better set and ideally I won't get tossed around like a ragdoll. And maybe I'll even take a match or two. :laugh:

3: VanZ ($243) :peachmelee:
Always a pleasure to see the fantastic Jaden. Nonsense low tier friendlies are the best. Get at my Kirby's up smash combos! Kirby can beat anything! ...except spacing. Link too good! I love your Peach, it is seriously the sexiest thing since sex. And as the board's resident hoe, I say that with full honesty!

4: KirbyKaze ($162) :sheikmelee:
You scrub-a-dub. I guess Tope really is better than us versus Falcon. Curses. I guess it's back to the smash lab.

5: Unknown522 ($81) :foxmelee:
Kisses! Nice job rocking S2J. Your Sheik is so good against Peach; teach me your ways!

5: Duck ($81) :samusmelee:
Ducktilt too good. Thanks for the friendlies. I feel I learned some stuff about Samus from playing you!

7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) :foxmelee:
Looks like we both need work on the same MU. Curse that spandex-clad warrior!

7: Weon-X ($40) :foxmelee:
Man, our set freaking sucked! We look better in BS friendlies. Let's have a decent set next time.

9: Tink :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
Fun matches! How come you didn't go Marth? :p

9: Trail :icsmelee:
Man, I copped out so hard here. But your ICs are too good!

9: Dart :marthmelee:
Fun friendlies! Yoshi's Story Marth is really gay.

9: Idea :jigglypuffmelee:
Nice work!

13: Drephen :sheikmelee:
I'm actually really happy I didn't have to play you... you're one of my hardest opponents always. :p

13: SFAT :foxmelee:
Words cannot describe how much fun it was meeting you and teaming with you. You are seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met in this community and I feel I let you down in teams. Major props, dude; you are insane. I think you underperformed this tournament massively and I hope to see great things from you in the future. I really wish I got more friendlies with you. <3 :)

13: Moose :falcomelee:
Spinny kick! I'm so sad we didn't get to play!

17: Rat :samusmelee:
Fun matches in the bracket! :)

17: Velynn :jigglypuffmelee:
Another person I wanted to play but didn't get to! :(

17: Kalamazhu :peachmelee:
I wish I'd played you with Sheik! Fun friendlies, though! I got the Riddlebox training. ;)

17: Shaeden :falcomelee:
Fun pools matches.

17: 4% APR :foxmelee:
Puff's so gay in teams! Nice teamwork with X, though.

17: X :sheikmelee: :foxmelee:
See above. Do longer combos. ;)

17: Tafokints :sheikmelee:
To the smash lab! It's always a pleasure to see you! I don't understand how you use Sheik's f-smash... at all. I hate that move. :p

25: Kels :foxmelee:
Don't lose the fire! You're one of my favourite people in this community and I love your Fox. You're so adorable! Come to Canada for a weekend and we can teach you how to crush the Jigglies! ;)

25: Little England :falcomelee:
Fun friendlies at the hotel!

25: TheLake :zeldamelee:
Always a pleasure to see one of Pittsburgh's finest. And most energetic. Remember-- it's heel, toe. Heel, toe. :)

25: Vro :falconmelee:
Fun matches in teams. Don't be so hard on yourself, dude. You're not nearly as bad as you think or say you are. You just need refinement and to figure out how to incorporate counter-strategies into your style. You got this!

25: Riddlebox :peachmelee:
We live together so we've been over this. I'm so proud of how you're coming along, though! Maybe next time will be your time. You keep improving; I'm so happy that you're getting the Marth MU down!

33: Vudujin :luigimelee:
Let's get a whole friendly finished next time! :p

33: Juggleguy :falconmelee:
Amazing tournament! You should be proud of yourself. See your sig for details. :)

33: Taki :foxmelee:
I never tire of seeing Pittsburgh. I will come back soon!

33: Windrose :falconmelee:
Windrose made bracket! You're a beast machine and I look forward to your continued improvement! We will get your combos fixed!

33: PEEF :icsmelee:
Amazing stream. We must do commentary more often. I'm currently unsure about ROM4. It looks doubtful. APEX I will definitely be going to, come rain or shine (or joblessness).

33: TheNumberJay :jigglypuffmelee:
Sexy Jay time! Good times at the BWW. :)

33: Violence :samusmelee:
We should play next time. :)

33: The Good Doctor :sheikmelee:
I promise we'll get more than two friendlies next time. If we even got that - I don't remember. Most Sheiks need to use up tilt more, and to fair much better. Try using those! :)

33: SilentSwag :sheikmelee:
<3333333

49: Carroll
I'm so glad you don't mind me molesting you!

49: Radar
Fun times doing commentary together, however brief.

49: Reneblade
Let's smoke a bowl next time. And play friendlies. And chill. Good times at the BWW!

49: Nakamaru
Always a pleasure to see you!

49: Lain
We are so cute together~! ^_^

49: Lanceinthepants
Fun meeting you at the hotel!

49: Mundungu
Fun MM!

49: Darkwing Duck
So glad to have finally met you! I wish we had some time to chat a bit more, but that's the trouble with 1-day tournaments during the school year. C'est la vie. Next time, though! <3

65: 3Chairz
I really liked your cheering section in our pools set. GET HYPE!!!

65: soap
I love you!

65: Jungle
Great to finally meet you! Let's actually play next time!

65: INSANE CARZY GUY
I'm sorry none of us we're really feeling like playing when you came by that morning. But we were all mad tired from the tournament and food and other stuff. Maybe next time we can actually play or something. :p

81: Skyson
I wish we got some Kirby dittos in! Kirby dittos all dai!

Moooose

Smash Champion
at kk- =s i didnt get to play alot of canada. i kinda wanted to play you but im pretty sure i'd get wrecked haha. hopefully theres a next time. nice talkin at bww.
shoutouts to lovage and tink for showing me my fox game needs work.
good **** duck but omg people need to get off your ****. once rob uploads wf's from masonfest...mwahahahah.
pittsburgh are my boys. the lake is hilarious and a beast.
chicago...you can do better. gg's tho.
MI - i am so proud of this state for showing the midwest what we can do. good stuff, keep getting better.
juggleguy and homies(you know who you are)- so proud of you guys for runnin this beast tournament. never seen more positive feedback for a tourney.
also rob hurry the **** up and upload wf's from masonfest lawl.
west coast - thanks for showin us how good you guys are. never thought i'd have a chance to play you guys but im happy i did.
naka-rough luck on that split. lets make a combo vid =)
1der-too ****ing good. sometimes you **** me so ****ing hard.
idea - gg's. that phantom rest lol.

soap

Smash Hero
aww thanks KK

Drew was pissed he didn't get to play you. He wanted to chain-grab you and move on. Trail was making fun of him all night after knocking him out.

Good times.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i really wish I could have made this and $500 MM'd ICG's pichu

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Everyone in my pool: GGs. You guys helped show me where I need to improve.

RaynEx: Yes, Da Shuffla took a bit of a hiatus, but he still plays. We'll get in more friendlies next tournament.

Reneblade: It was nice to finally meet you. Glad we got a second to talk a little about Falcon before my pools match. You more than lived up to your reputation as "Da Homie."

Kels: Impervious.

Everyone I played friendlies with (This was A LOT of people): GGs, and thanks for helping me improve.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS:

Juggleguy: Great tournament. Took a lot to organize something like that, and that kind of effort is what helps keep this community alive.

Jungle: I enjoyed reminiscing about '08 as well. I'll make sure to go to MW tournaments more often.

Vudu: Michigan is a long drive. Thanks for the ride. BINGO!

Naka: You still haven't answered my question about Sheetz.

Gio: Thanks for housing myself, and pretty much the rest of Pittsburgh.

May this game never die.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
<3 da shuffla, im always down to talk about falcon, i dont always have all the answers, but ill atleast have some funny johns if i dont. :)

:phone:

lain

Smash Master
THIS TOURNEY WAS AMAZING IT WAS GREAT SEEING ALL OF YOU <3
sorry no shoutouts yet i've been working/dying :[

shoutouts to the lake for bein dat little red guy on my shoulder!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I remember when Trail and Little England were gonna play on the sole setup at the Canada hotel and Little England picked Ness. And he was like, "I wanna try something." And I raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, you're not gonna try that PK Fire gimmick, are you?" And LE was just so shocked and sputtered, "How do you know about that!?"

Moral of this story is that I know everything.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I remember when Trail and Little England were gonna play on the sole setup at the Canada hotel and Little England picked Ness. And he was like, "I wanna try something." And I raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh, you're not gonna try that PK Fire gimmick, are you?" And LE was just so shocked and sputtered, "How do you know about that!?"

I know about it because I almost lost to it in tournament. No joke haha.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal

LOL This was sooooo funny. XD

pk fire hella works though lol, just aim for ice blocks or nana when she's acting dumb.

Top Bottom