• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The big list of Falcos and their costumes

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
Basically the point of this thread is to have every Falco post their costume of choice. This might help us recognize fellow falcos on videos or random brawls.

[Original]
-B-mon
-Fluke
-Super Sonic 8677
-Unusual Rex

[Golden/Orange]
-Azorpatch
-Tommy_G
-zamz
-Master Raven
-DNA instant
-Seison
-Young Hector (PTW)
-Jackal478

[Blue]
-LEON
-redgreenblue
-Brawlchamp14
-Griffard
-Rayo1
-Siyro
-clowsui
-Light 13
-Maikeru17
-wangston
-TheX0913
-Demon Kirby
-Krnxmatt7
-Kazon
-Pgh-M@v-Pgh
-Brad
-Neon Ness
-MyNameIsRyan

[Red]
-ixdnL
-Arhum93
-Hurrican22491
-J0RDY
-BEES
-HW Dark Link
-Tofu Rodeo
-crimsomhaze
-=Shiro=
-Beetle Juice
-SpyX
-mysticwolf
-the-real-dan0
-FuFu300
-DR809
-Silentfalcon
-tGwarr10r
-mugen-
-Falx

[Green]
-dj pwn1423
-Hylian
-DanGR
-Letterbomb
-the melon!!!!!
-Korpocalypse
-Shy Guy 86
-Dyxnar14
-Peregrinus Falconidae
-Pearl Floatzel
-Linkprime1
-Zanoske
-TheKneeOfJustice
-PCHU
-Yojimbo

[Black]
-JordPWN
-SlashTalon
-OcTIx
-wasabicheese
-Hawks go Caw
-bowz
-Sethlon
-Vlade
-HabiT
-Shadowtroop
-Blistering Speed
-Drakuaza
-Cloud Cleaver
-KuroZero
-Al3x
-sandwhale
-Rimmer
-MetaRidleyX
-FoxFear
-Commander Blitzkrieg
-DKKountry
-Zench
-sandwhale

Credits go to Starry Might for the pictures

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I've always called it the Golden Jacket. It just isn't orange =)

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
The torso is orange and the color seems very light orange aswell. Anyway seeing it that way I think the best color just got more epic.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I picked the golden one because everyone flips out over the black one and I'm not going for something everyone else likes...from the looks of it, I might have to change my color.

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
I don't know why people like black a lot. I don't even know why people use black pit because it looks bad IMO.

I also choose orange because I've never seen anyone use it, just in case I also use green which seems to be rare aswell.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140949

I still say that is gold. It's not orange. =) Yes, the rims of his coat are a dark orangeish color. But the body of his suit is a dark yellow. Lookie, his suit is the same color as his beak. And surely, his beak isn't orange! Ah well, whatever color that is, it still looks the best on Falco. I dislike the black suit because it makes his beak look ugly.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I use the Black one main (Switched from Green after a devastating tourney loss :[) [signals a rebirth in my Falco's playstyle]
Blue/Gold when fooling around with friends
and Green for remembering the past.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I use black Falco because it most resembles a Hawk. However, I really dislike the color of the brown jacket. The sacrifices I make . . . .

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I use green >_>.

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
brawlchamp14 and fluke, if it's with you I only added you on the list for the first name you gave.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Falco color isn't going to distinguish us from each other. There are 6 colors and who knows how many people playing Falco. I hope the next brawl has no alternate costumes so that we don't get these ridiculous threads next time around. I'm sorry if I seem like a killjoy, but seriously, what the hell is the point of this.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Cheeto Falco (Orange)
:laugh:

Falco color isn't going to distinguish us from each other. There are 6 colors and who knows how many people playing Falco. I hope the next brawl has no alternate costumes so that we don't get these ridiculous threads next time around. I'm sorry if I seem like a killjoy, but seriously, what the hell is the point of this.
A very good point, but getting rid of alternate colors in the next game for that reason is a very bad idea. :ohwell:

Anyhow, I've got pictures of all of Falco's colors that you can use...all I ask in return is credit for taking them :):

Orange (a.k.a. Golden Jacket, Golden, Yellow, and Cheeto Falco ;))

Blue

Red

Green

Dark Falco

P.S. - I use the Default costume whenever I play as Falco, but since I don't play online, don't put me on the list.

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
There might be many Falcos but try and keep an open mind. This is just a thread to find out the preferences of each falco. You've heard people and they want the colors that aren't that used and will distinguish them rather than being part of the crowd. As long as people find a use in this, then this topic should live.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
I'm Red, so I can see my char easier :D (I'm screwed on norfair though XD)

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's actually pretty hard to recognize me by my color because I play all colors except black.

The ones I play most often though are the classic Falco colors - Red, Green, Blue and Normal.

If you asked me to pick one? I really couldn't :<

Just put me down as blue, I guess.

Top Bottom