• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would consider going to a SF this week if I had a ride but I don't lol. I care more about the tournament anyway and I have that on lock so I am not worried. I honestly would like to do some Melee this week though.

Y'all tryin' to run some teams?

:ganondorf:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Posting on new page in case people didn't see...

Mason fest in AA at 8:30pm.

Confirmed so far = Bert, Chad, KOH, 3Chairz, Gio

Tentative = WTP, Lain

Can anyone else besides me bring a Cube+Melee?

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
i could host something either today or friday.

could i borrow a nintendo screwdriver from someone today? i NEED to clean my controller.
hey if you know someone who can give me a ride I'll come and pay for gas
also I think I might be able to get ahold of my friend's trywing screwdriver for you idk

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
hey if you know someone who can give me a ride I'll come and pay for gas
also I think I might be able to get ahold of my friend's trywing screwdriver for you idk
if this sf is going to happen its going to happen friday
i already cleaned my controller thanks for trying to help out tho
unfortunately i dont think ill b able to give u a ride, but ill try to find u one

so far the attendance list is
HIV+
RyeJew (if he can get a ride)

if anyone else is interested in or wants to come to this let it be known!!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll do another Friday night sf, tonight just became busy for me so tomorrow will work out so much better.

lain

Smash Master
does anyone want to go to this melee+brawl tourney tomrrow with $200 pot bonus in EACH tournament? i'll pay you extra if you're willing to drive or team with you pm or call me

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
does anyone want to go to this melee+brawl tourney tomrrow with $200 pot bonus in EACH tournament? i'll pay you extra if you're willing to drive or team with you pm or call me
;~;

where is the tourney anyway?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori, I'm bringing Pittsburgh with me to your Smashfest.
Awwww yeah.
A couple things for the sf tonight
- OK so I'm feeling like smashfest festivities should start between 9:30 and 10.
- I'm really feeling like draft crews because the $1 tourney went till 2:30/3 because Marco and WTP went for a taco bell run and held up the bracket (Also draft crews sounds more fun imo).
- drinking is allowed if you are legal and you dont get out of control.
- bring setups! I have 3 good tvs and 1 wii

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You and HIV + need to like fuse these fests. Like I have Taki coming down who is a Melee player and then Tedium who is Brawl lol. Or at the very least get some Melee hype going. I want to make sure Taki is having fun as well tonight.

Also you can count on me bringing alcohol to this.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That tournament is a play n trade in Columbus, to Ori. Same day as Keister's tournament.

For Melee it might be worth it (no teams tho iirc) and I'm not sure how they're paying out. But for brawl I think it's more likely for you to get more money.

I think m2k is going to the PnT for reference. So like, yeah. IMO you'd be better off going to Keister's for brawl. Maybe not Melee, but at the PnT it seems to be on LCD TV's and no Melee teams. But PA is confirmed there I think.

Keist's isn't Melee focused but has both singles and doubles.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
yo ori for this SF if we cant get crews, just sayin for the hell of it, we should do random dubz match ups. draw lots for ur teammate. epic :troll:

but for the crew battle we should start plannin how we gonna divide this. I'm kinda against MK vs. non-MK

Top Bottom