• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
SF starts a little bit after 8. Picking up lain in 30 min.

Will be at Mason Hall if anyone else wants to cu.mcome.

Roller

Smash Legend
Rob, if you (or anyone else) are down for some brawl. I may head over there a little after 5.

Normally I'd be fine with Melee, but I still have to unrust a bit. And tourney tomorrow.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
where are you on Campus? I'm kinda familiar since I go up a lot. I was actually there last weekend haha.
he lives in mcdonnel he told me. Its the international student dorm so its kinda weird he is in there lol. If youre unfamiliar, its by the wharton center/the cyclotron.

MSUs campus and its size is good for like tailgating and for sight seeing. But its annoying when your classes are spread out. Luckily mine are all in the same building ^___^

but yeah for tailgating its sweet because all tailgates are in the same place pretty much so its just dense fields of cars with drunk bitties

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Mcdonel has no cafeteria though

and if pplz want to play irl there def pm me here I up for games on monday tueday wednesday maybe even thurdays at night

wifi isnt bad though got to play kismet today :L

Top Bottom