• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Michigan would start getting new smashers as soon as I leave lol

...I need to make a trip over to FSU...so I can smash

D_B_S

Smash Lord
why u aint call and tell me when you where there...........We have so
many parties over here its crazy

But yeah I would have love to play my sparring partner

*crys*

U dont even care anymore :(

I'll bet you care when you dead ... O_o you'll see

Randizzle

Smash Ace
thanks for hosting, tony.
mikey's peach has proved that although i've gotten even faster and my tech is getting better, but I'm still playing like too much of a ****** to come close to beating his peach.
montross is now the coolest smasher i know. just is.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to hold another tourney at Perky's soon. It will either be on July 28 or Aug 4, whatever works best for people (meaning: people, tell me which day works better). Depending on people we will start off with teams and do singles after that. Normal rules (I don't feel like posting them all)(no screwed up FC version of the rules)(no wobbling). If you don't know what the normal rules are just ask and I have no problem clearing something up. And this is another subtle attempt to make MI just a little bit better at smash meaning whoever the **** can get to this better ******* do so. And we need more tv's this time.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be driving around grabbing something to eat and looking for an open place with a DDR cab. If anyone wants to play Smash around the Troy-ish area or at most 30 minutes away, AIM me.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
single elimination bracket + laggy tvs ftl =(
but anther played just as well as normal despite the lag.

clever location tony. clever. but you're still the weirdest person i ever talk to. =p

I htink i'll be up for some more smash say... wednesday? maybe tuesday? anyone wanna host?

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
I could host Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti if people are willing to drive. I'd totally be up for driving somewhere else though. I just like smash. Probably too much.

lain

Smash Master
MGC is teh suck. haha. but i want to go to Dallas more then anything, so i need to win! **** the rest of the prizes. : /

also, there HAS to be more singles vids of me from ST3. : (

i'd be up for smash possibly. let me know eh?

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
It really blew that the MGC tournies are all single elimination too. And championship round was still 2 out of 3... god.

We were lucky at the one that I went to that like 3 people brought memory cards, although one was a total idiot. He like wanted to only have his info on there, so he would reset the cube after he was done playing on it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, as opposed to loading the saved data and then just taking the memory card out before playing?

Anther

Smash Champion
They let us MLG best of 5 the finals. I'm really hoping Dallas's tourney isn't Single elim.. but it is a shot at $3000 t.t.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
MGC is teh suck. haha. but i want to go to Dallas more then anything, so i need to win! **** the rest of the prizes. : /

also, there HAS to be more singles vids of me from ST3. : (

i'd be up for smash possibly. let me know eh?
Can I have your $75 if you win then?

Just let me know if you guys want to come over tomorrow. Just a memory card away from two full setups. It is a bit of a drive though.

Top Bottom