• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

korora

Smash Cadet
So I'm almost definitely going to She's Got A Bomb. However, I do NOT have any rides available on the way there, because my car will be full of furniture -- I go to school in St Louis, so I'm using moving my stuff into my apartment as a semi-excuse to go to SGAB.

I may show up for Ito's or Saline or both? Who knows.

greggorob64

Smash Cadet
Kind of, just go to the thread and state that you'll come, and how many peepes, if there is not enough committed, I dun think it will happen.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This post doesn't actually exist. If you can see it, you're weird.

korora

Smash Cadet
The videos I recorded at Andrew and Kail's are uploading right now (better late than never, I figure). They should be up in less than 30 minutes; I've tagged them the same as Scotu's so they should eventually show up for the same search string as before. I don't know how long they'll take to show up in searches though.

AS Money

Smash Lord
wow i feel like ****

one thing to remember when fighting the climbers there are 2 of them

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Sweet! Ganon vs Zelow MMs. I'm In.

(You should take mine. When have you ever seen me play a character slower than falco?)
done deal all who want mm using gannon is on up to 5 lol at $1 dollar mm how doses planet x on the 18th boys lets go :laugh: ahh gannon

btw ill be using my jiggs of course but if i feel like it i might use my marth or if i feel like it maybe MAYBE a ditto :laugh:

Anther

Smash Champion
So Mr. Enzyme... think Anther could catch a ride to SGAB???

And what time should we show up today Randiz???

RapE

Smash Ace
Acro had his copy reserved like 2-3 monthes ago lol you guys are alittle behind :)

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i'm not getting my hopes up about brawl... most of the games for wii that i've played so far are marketed for people who aren't "real gamers" so they make the games ridiculously simple.

the wheel for mario kart is a joke too. it looks like it's designed for toddlers.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S_ES8HkA4kQ
"this is not your father's mario kart" >that makes me feel old :(
"first timer can stay bumper to bumper with a kart veteran" >doubt it

i'm still a fanboy for nintendo... but i think that extends no further than the classics.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
I agree.
Nintendo has been whoring itself out to the masses and alienating its more dedicated gamers =(
We can only hope they retain the depth of melee in brawl.

Acro

Smash Ace
Brawl will be good guaranteed.. you guys see how many old melee players they had making it? Its gonna be just as good as melee and hopefully they'll take out ice climbers :)

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out myself. Sure they haven't brought out a hardcore gamer title since Twilight Princess, but that's more marketing than alienating. They gave third party consoles almost a year to sell what they have by starving the market of their first party instant sellers to help promote more third party games. It's not their fault that third party companies keep making these ******** excuses for wii games in an attempt to make some quick cash while ignoring the hardcore gamer in their entirety.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Randy's avatar is a black mage, Ito's avatar is a black mage, my avatar is a black mage...
I feel like I should change my avatar just to differentiate.

NarutoShocker, if you're planning a smashfest this weekend, it'd be best to figure out the time and date for it before Sunday.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Zelow and I have our copies reserved. That makes four.
make me # 5 :) lol but brawl has wifi for sure right? and i'm sure as heck worried about those action replayer's <_< i wish nintendo wouldn't allow that for the wii online

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
They said they were trying hard to put wifi in, but they couldn't guarantee it. It would pose some lag issues...

I still gotta reserve mine. Definitely getting it first day though.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's not like nintendo could Dissallow AR. It's a hardware mod. Does anyone know if there is an AR for wii? god i hope they leave debug mode in.

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol nintendo doesnt 'allow' action replay... you think microsoft allows hackers on xbox live? no, but theyre there.

brawl has 99% chance of wifi in my book.
when things are confirmed that makes the percentage go up to one hundred moron

Acro

Smash Ace
action replay is pretty gay and I xing fingers for wifi enabled.. I wanna beat up on MI without having to drive!

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
They havent yet found a way to stop AR. Pokemon Battle Revolution online is rife with impossibly shinies, some who know moves that its not possible to get on that pokemon.

All you can do is just try your best to beat them with your homegrown team, and usually its possible, since the people using hte haxed pokemon really blow at strategy.

Top Bottom