• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
So... can anyone from AA rescue us from Kalamazoo when we get there XD?

gw pika is too **** of a team. Gimps off the top all day and full buckets just spilling madness all over people

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
So... can anyone from AA rescue us from Kalamazoo when we get there XD?

gw pika is too **** of a team. Gimps off the top all day and full buckets just spilling madness all over people
Around what time will you be getting to Kalamazoo?

And yeeeeaahh it sounds **** haha. It'll happen sometime!

Tennet

Smash Champion
I got so bad at melee from playing sooo much brawl i think i'm only going to play brawl now...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
GG WEbster for saving the day when the Vayseth squad failed. xD

Btw my car has no oil in it right now, its all over my driveway...Sooo another trip to the shop.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, lately I've only been playing Melee for fun. There's not much I've found that I'm interested in learning in that game any more, though it's still fun to play.

In short, if you're incapable of having fun, don't play Melee.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I have fun, but at the same time i don't have fun not being able to play how i used to eh I think my melee days are over and i'm better off concentrating on actually going somewhere with brawl...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you pick the right character in Brawl (that is, NOT Meta Knight >_<) then there's not really that much to learn. It leaves more time to get the fun out of it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I got so bad at melee from playing sooo much brawl i think i'm only going to play brawl now...
i only play melee for fun or only when okiyama comes to hang out i still can do some fancy things i just dont care to get better so im just gunna stick with brawl :)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hmm there isint that much to learn in brawl. but it is fun. Melee on the other hand has alot to learn and can be fun depending on how close your matches are.

P

Potassium_Man

Hey guys, I've been lurking on these boards for quite a while now. I love both games, but I hadn't discovered the competitive community until about a year and a half ago. I lost interest over the past summer, but all of a sudden I've got a big itch to start playing again. I'm not very good because about 99% of my playing is against computers, and the other 1% is against my 10 year old sister. :ohwell: I'm going to be in Kalamazoo most of the summer and will be pretty busy with competitive swimming and work, so I don't know how much time I'll have to come to Ann Arbor, but I was wondering if I could be kept in the loop with this stuff/show up at these smashfests without it being creepy? It sounds like a fun time! :bee:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If ANYBODY AT ALL is up for Smash tomorrow (Sunday) speak up now so I can plan for it in advance and stuff.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Potassium_man...just post every once in a while and lurk around looking for smashfests. I'm sure you're welcome to come.

IRIS, you listen/spin industrial music right? Are you a fan of 'Coil' or have you heard of them?

I remember the Puscifer knowledge being a surprise haha

Mit

Smash Ace
Ankoku, come to LTU tonight :p

I'm that kid who played Captain Falcon at Scala's dorm. I'm gonna be there to study for finals, although we probably aren't going to do much studying, since the final is tomorrow evening.

And dammit I wanna play some Smash against someone good besides Scala. I can't even determine how good I am because me and him spar so much that I might only be winning because I know how he plays so well.

Of course, this is super last minute, and you'd have to get Scala's actual permission >.>

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku, come to LTU tonight :p

I'm that kid who played Captain Falcon at Scala's dorm. I'm gonna be there to study for finals, although we probably aren't going to do much studying, since the final is tomorrow evening.

And dammit I wanna play some Smash against someone good besides Scala. I can't even determine how good I am because me and him spar so much that I might only be winning because I know how he plays so well.

Of course, this is super last minute, and you'd have to get Scala's actual permission >.>
Uh, k? I'm not sure if I saw you or not. Scala's not on AIM and not answering his phone, though.

I'm gonna finish watching this fifth movie of Kara no Kyoukai, try again, and if all else fails I'll just go with my original plan of heading out for DDR. I'm sure Scala knows my cell, too, so he can contact me too or whatever.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, didn't you only like, start watching the 2nd when I went to bed last night...? now you're on the 5th...? ****.

Mit

Smash Ace
Uh, k? I'm not sure if I saw you or not. Scala's not on AIM and not answering his phone, though.

I'm gonna finish watching this fifth movie of Kara no Kyoukai, try again, and if all else fails I'll just go with my original plan of heading out for DDR. I'm sure Scala knows my cell, too, so he can contact me too or whatever.
It was a while ago. I don't live there, but I was over once, and you spanked my Captain Falcon a few times with Sheik. I killed your Falco twice in a match one time and was immensely satisfied.

However, I think he was sleeping when you called him, he's available now, should be calling you, etc etc.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i gave up Falco and realized how much cooler and more fun it is to play snake
It's pretty much plain and simply cooler to play melee falco, than brawl snake; unless your gamertag were SamuraiPanda, in which case it's about equally cool.

yeah like yours :mad:
My falco's ***holeness would be nothing compared to what tony could do if put in a few hours of practice.

Top Bottom