• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
anybody bored, and not really annoying want to play smash bros

im down, but i cant have a smashfest here.

again by annoying, i dont want u talkin about techs and smash bros pros, cuz i really could care less bout that.

earthadept

Smash Lord
insane weekend...
sorry about not taking the hotel room spot. i ended up with no money left even though we didnt pay for any housing lol

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm still going through a backlash from the tournament... but I found I have work early Friday, Saturday off, and work later on Sunday...

Hmmm... If enough people were interested, maybe The Showdown would be in the cards...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Heeeeey, I just got back home. xD

I wish I could have repped MI better at MLG. Next time I got this!

Also, I'm interested in the showdown. If I can afford it. xD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, who needs any intermediate placements when you can just go right to the money in your first national? Especially with all the amazing practice we got leading up to the tournament.

No but seriously, this is why we have stepping stones instead of trying to vault a river in one go. **** doesn't become perfect before you even know what to look out for.

judge!

Smash Ace
god mlg was such a weird weekend. lol at least my practice with wario actually came in handy. still doesnt effect the fact m2k timed me out =( rofllll. i had him maybe 3 times with my farts kept missing = /

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I'm going to the show down :o my first oos tourney and probably my only one for a long time

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
As do all of us. I'll try to find you guys housing at the VERY least. I was interested... and then found out it's another Saturday and Sunday tournament. Remember what I said about the whole 'work on Sunday' thing? ^_^;

Ah well. I already got hopes up, so if people need a ride there and such, and have gas money for me to do so, I might be able to swing it. I just wouldn't be able to pick you guys up on Sunday until after work, which goes until 10:15 pm. Darn work and its keeping me from going again-ness... Blah. Now the only hope for me is if I give up my Sunday to someone, which... probably isn't the best idea for me.

If all else fails, at least that will open me up for a smashfest on Saturday? Perhaps? *looks at Iris, full of hope*

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Like I said, if people have money for the gas prices... though I'm sure someone else may go that has access to their own car. WTP, for instance, may go if enough people pester him.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
:/

Im supposed to go out to a club on saterday...

But I know you said you were always kind of interested in seeing me DJ, and I have 2 gigs coming up if you want to tag along. Im very excited for them since its been a little bit since I DJ'd...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
son i never said you will magically jump over hurdles i said dont be proud of decent placings be proud when youre mutha ****ing #1

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
M2K ought to be proud. He dropped a single game in a 250-player tournament.

Notra

Smash Ace
He shouldn't be proud. Outside of brawl he is one of the top 5 saddest and ****ed up ppl I've ever met. I'd hate to see him 20 years from now.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I mean, this thread is going nowhere.

Basically, I'm glad MI wasn't total ****-tier. You all did alright, but Omiswell is right. We gotta see more in the pro-ish rankings. You guys gotta get together and practice more. Don't make me come over there and make you all do it.

Notra

Smash Ace
I mean I hardly suck balls at brawl. In fact my first real tourney I 2 stocked ur marth. And I had no idea how to play fighting games.

U must have mistaken me with some other trash.

And lol no one copes with real life as a way around brawl. It's the other way around. I'm sure many ppl deal with their ****ty lifes with brawl. Ohhh the names that come to mind.

Let's not make me go soviet now shaedan....Or should I say sir shaedan of the round table. ( hint cut unneeded hair and beard, bummy middle ages look died with ye olde middle ages)

Notra

Smash Ace
This is an accomplishment? :confused:
lol not at all. its me telling him he isnt as good as he thinks either. Yes. it is in brawl. But that was my first real tourney, and i had no idea how to do ****, but camp. Pretty much, being a knowledgable player w/ brawl tech skill (Sir Shaedan of the Round table)= kinda sad to lose to a random (Random Library Tourney Scrub Notra) in a match up that's in Marth's favor.

But hey, who cares. Sir Shaedan is a god at Melee, the most amazing of the decent.

Too late already in soviet mode.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I've never said I was good at melee. Actually I'm usually the first person to say I'm awful at melee and everyone else in michigan just thinks I'm good because they are awful.

Also my Marth has always been garbage in brawl, not one person in the world would even bring that up as a counter-argument for sucking balls.

You're the best kind of ignorant.

Notra

Smash Ace
I've never said I was good at melee. Actually I'm usually the first person to say I'm awful at melee and everyone else in michigan just thinks I'm good because they are awful.

Also my Marth has always been garbage in brawl, not one person in the world would even bring that up as a counter-argument for sucking balls.

You're the best kind of ignorant.
The worst type of ignorant is calling someone trash, when u ARE and think YOU ARE trash at a game.

Last time i checked i said it's vaild cause i was even worse at brawl than u at that point. I remember u buffer grabbing me up to 41 percent. That takes practice. And uve been playing smash for long as **** and still sucked. Camping is dealt with nearly the same in all 2d fighters, as long as u know ur char. Which u did. So thats fail all over there.

PLEASE dont talk to me about being ignorant, Sir Shaedan of the Round Table. U based ur insult on one of ur own attributes. Nice job hoeing urself.....

Your the Worst type of ignorant, the showerless, unshampooed hair, better than bad ppl, medieval type.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Oh, please. I get enough drama in the other boards I visit, don't add this thread to it, too.

Anyway, about The Showdown... If it was a single-day tournament, I could go. However, work on Sunday pretty much stops that cold, and on top of that MLG took a lot out of me. Sorry, guys. ;.;

So, as such, I'm available for anything on Friday after 6 pm and Saturday. If anything winds up happening, lemme know.

Notra

Smash Ace
Oh, please. I get enough drama in the other boards I visit, don't add this thread to it, too.

Anyway, about The Showdown... If it was a single-day tournament, I could go. However, work on Sunday pretty much stops that cold, and on top of that MLG took a lot out of me. Sorry, guys. ;.;

So, as such, I'm available for anything on Friday after 6 pm and Saturday. If anything winds up happening, lemme know.
I'll stop for Mikey. One of the people i have honestly never had any sort of issue with.

By stop i mean, not pointlessly insulting brawlers. Doesnt mean there arent comebacks.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I can't think of a more kind way to say this.

He shouldn't be proud. Outside of brawl he is one of the top 5 saddest and ****ed up ppl I've ever met. I'd hate to see him 20 years from now.
Ignorant

Ignorant

Ignorant

As for me saying you suck balls. I simply meant that's how you cope with m2k being better than you.

Much <3 from sir Shaeden.

Seriously.

Top Bottom