• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Why hasn't Iris played me in Starcraft 2 yet? Zerg wants some bloood ;o!!
Plus, the beta's down for at least another 3 weeks, that means time for some more smashfests..!?
Because I dont know your screen name, and you never talk to me anyways :(

You play zerg eh? I used to but switched to terran. You want to teamsies or beat up on eachother? lol

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Good to be back in Michigan, even though I returned from LA for E3.

3DS is LEGIT, yo.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It appears to be how the screen is designed that gives it that functionality, plus the fact that you have two eyes. Not a lot of tech details have been released, though. And your lack of comprehension is all part of Nintendo's genius - because you can't really experience it unless you try it for yourself. And then you're HOOKED.

Free 360s were only given out to those at the Microsoft conference, which I was not at. Unfortunate.

Here WAS what I did, though:

- At the Nintendo Press Conference, fifth row

- Tried:
3DS (Snake Eater, Kid Icarus, Target Shoot, Mario Kart, Kingdom Hearts), Zelda, Goldeneye, NBA Jam, Metroid: Other M, Sonic Colors, DKC Returns, LBP 2, Gran Turismo 5, Sonic 4, Kinect (Joy Ride, River Raft, Ricochet), Kirby's Epic Yarn, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, PlayStation Move (TV Superstars, The Fight, Sports Champions), Mario Sports Mix, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Epic Mickey, Wii Party, Super Scribblenauts, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

- Saw:
Geoff Keighley, Brian Crecente, MIYAMOTO (while I was playing Move), Peter Molyneux, Peter Moore, G4 crew (Kevin Pereira, Olivia Munn, Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb), Stuttering Craig, Michael Pachter, Reggie and Iwata at the conference

- Met:
Charles Martinet and...randomly Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty at the airport

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Roseville is now iffy for me. We (my family) may have a family emergency on our hands soon...but the July 10th tourney looks pretty hopeful so long as I don't get scheduled to close at work that day.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The NEWMichigan Troll Power Rankings

Brought to you by sheer boredom thanks to a Tornado Warning. And totally stole the idea from Notra. Thanks bro.

1. Needle of Juntah :gw:

What can we say about you Noj? You have 600 accounts on smashboards and 596 of them are banned. You troll at every chance you get and it only gets better in real life. You sealed this spot when you left your car at thaexceptional1's house. Man he was PISSED. LOL You sir have earned that number one spot. Keep it the good work. I don't think I've seen you post in this thread in years lol

2. thesoviet :gw:

Someway, somehow you always get people pissed off at you. You and Bowyer have argued on this thread more times than Michael Jackson got nosejobs. Not only did you troll SoCal but....You told mikeHAZE that he's garbage at Brawl rofl. That earns you #2 on the Troll Power Rankings.

3. Notra :falco:

You troll at every chance you get. You post oversized pictures, speak in the third person and sometimes you just don't make any sense. You were also involved in the SoCal vs MI argument on AIB. How many infractions have you racked up now? You're moving up in the world, son.

4. L_Cancel :olimar:

You're so good at trolling you don't even know when you're doing it. But everyone on AIB knows.....L you're my personal favorite. Keep doing work.

5. Lain :popo:

Somewhere, Lain is looking down on us and smiling from Heaven. Not because he's dead but because he's so lifted he ended up there. I have NEVER seen you at a tournament sober all the way through LOL. But it's not just that why you've earned the #5 spot. You're my favorite kind of troll: A real life one. You call people at 5 in the morning and don't return phone calls when people call you lol You're hilarious dude.

6.Omniiswell :wario:

Omni, you may have retired from Brawl but you haven't retired from schooling people. You're not shy about posting your hate for people and you make people look stupid sometimes. It's funny as hell so you've earned this PR spot.

7. Bowyer :metaknight:

You're like Omni in a sense. But you're hatred is more directed towards thesoviet. You initiated some funny *** arguments with him. And you seem to like making people look stupid as well. Nonetheless the laughs are appreciated.

8. IrisKong :random:

You're the next Omni dude. When you aren't posting about Starcraft 2 mumbo jumbo you're expressing your hatred for humanity in general. And you're not afraid to tell someone the things they like are stupid or pointless. I can see you climbing up the PR if you posted more.

9. Technical_Chase :snake:

You occasionally make yourself look like an idiot on the boards. But you earned this spot for making this incredibly dumb verison of a Power Ranking. I'm confident you'll continue to act like an idiot in the coming times so we may see you up in the top 3. Only time will tell.

10. SCOTU :fox:

You trolled me even though something in the back in my mind told me you're post was an elaborate troll. I can't believe I fell for that. This plays into that making myself look like an idiot thing. But yeah congratulations you just made the PR. Keep up the good work...you ******* lol.

Next Troll Power Ranking will be done whenever I get bored and tipsy again. Thank you for reading I'm going back to my glass of 1800.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey Technical_Chase, I'm having some trouble with some of the technical aspects of trolling. You mind if I send in a video to you and give me some advice? I'm getting trolled alot more than doing the trolling myself. I want to make the PR someday.

Thanks in advance,

-DL

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey Technical_Chase, I'm having some trouble with some of the technical aspects of trolling. You mind if I send in a video to you and give me some advice? I'm getting trolled alot more than doing the trolling myself. I want to make the PR someday.

Thanks in advance,

-DL
But of course, sir. Always happy to aid Michigan trolling scene.

And thesoviet: I used to be VerticalHorizon. Name change was overdue.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I fail to see the main objective of that power ranking. Are you ranking by Biggest Troll? or by Best troll? In either case, there are inconsistencies that I believe make that power ranking inaccurate, unfounded, and unworthy.

Come back when you're better at understanding power rankings (this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you know what quality trolling is).

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I fail to see the main objective of that power ranking. Are you ranking by Biggest Troll? or by Best troll? In either case, there are inconsistencies that I believe make that power ranking inaccurate, unfounded, and unworthy.

Come back when you're better at understanding power rankings (this is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you know what quality trolling is).
the best trolling is the trolls who quit a game then talk about going to tourneys.

@vert, oh I see. Why the name change?

ZTD | TECHnology

SCOTU: LOL at you taking this seriously. That's less intelligent than my PR. Who needs an objective when you pulled this out of your *** and typed in it 15 minutes (give or take ...I got distracted).

@thesoviet: My Smash name was VerticalHorizon for 4 years. I don't even care for the band that much anymore so I needed a change. L_Cancel somewhat influenced this particular name. Underscore included.

Also..First Gen Blastoise looks more like a hippo than a turtle. I always found that funny. Your banner just reminded me lol.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
^^^this, remember vert PRs and trolling is serious business. First gen blastoise is legit.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so I'm talking with a church about hosting a tournament in Royal Oak. If they say yes, its going to be August 14th for Vayseth and it will be an epic welcome back party. I will know tomorrow if I can. Cross your fingers Michigan.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SCOTU: LOL at you taking this seriously. That's less intelligent than my PR. Who needs an objective when you pulled this out of your *** and typed in it 15 minutes (give or take ...I got distracted).
pfft. people these days. don't understand good trolling when it slaps them in the face.

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
I just talked to Phoenixrises2ice and he said that the tournament has been moved to Gameyard, which is right next to pandemonium in Garden City.

29552 Ford Road, Garden City, MI

I am not 100% sure if this is true, since they don't know what they are doing obviously. Although, he told me when he got home he is posting the address on AllisBrawl. :chuckle:

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Why hasn't Iris played me in Starcraft 2 yet? Zerg wants some bloood ;o!!
Plus, the beta's down for at least another 3 weeks, that means time for some more smashfests..!?
anther mann...hows ur sister doing. i lost her phone number like 3 times cuz i lost my phone 3 times :laugh:

also how r u doing <3

Top Bottom