• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So work is being dumb and scheduling me to work from 11 to 3 on Saturday the 19th...the day of the Roseville tournament. Do you think Brawl Singles will start at 4? D:

Boxxy

Smash Lord
both of them are, but i'm pretty sure most people are only going to the one on the 19th

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Good luck at the Showdown, MI. Wish I could go, but my hometown anime/gaming convention calls. D:

I'll try to show up to Roseville. If Brawl is going on before 4, I may try to get someone else to take my place at work.

If I can't do that, I'll try to show up anyway if this thing is going on until midnight/late night.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Anybody in the WB area wanna play melee sometime? I'm bored as **** and I haven't really played since school got out a month ago. Call or text me anytime. 248-842-9120, or PM me or whatever...the name is Andre, I've already met some of you.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Anybody in the WB area wanna play melee sometime? I'm bored as **** and I haven't really played since school got out a month ago. Call or text me anytime. 248-842-9120, or PM me or whatever...the name is Andre, I've already met some of you.
Where in WB? I'm at Orchard Lake and Middlebelt. I would play melee I guess even though I prefer brawl

makoforce

Smash Ace
um could someone pick me up for Rosenville i can im coming wit 20$ and i can give 10$ gas money or pay u into 2 events your choice (this would my 1st tourny so pleeez some1

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results thus far from The Showdown
Doubles
•Ori/Goddy - Lost to Shugo/ADHD round 1, beat a random team, lost to Y.b.M/Blue Rouge. We got 9th of 14 teams
•Judge/Hunger - Waiting in winner's Finals M2K/Ally vs DJIssascribble's team
•Lain/Joel - In loser's about to play Y.b.M/Blue Rouge. Winner plays Shugo/ADHD

I'll repost results after dubs is over

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
um could someone pick me up for Rosenville i can im coming wit 20$ and i can give 10$ gas money or pay u into 2 events your choice (this would my 1st tourny so pleeez some1
holla at the_mann, he stays in inkster and could prolly give you a ride

is there any link main in MI anymore? lookin to see if anyone has a better link then me

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Michigan State needs more love. Just about everything's in Detroit, it seems. T_T

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish everything was in Detroit, lol. Though Michigan State is pretty far from good amount of tournaments that's hosted in MI it seems.

Top Bottom