• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo Iris. Haven't seen you in forever, we should like...

play Pokémon. Yeah.

Notra

Smash Ace
If tmrw turns out to be wack, which it will, ima smash. Idk, ill prob have tutu over and who ever else wants to come, kinda dont give a fwak.

After 5 though, Work, then Brazil's first game. But im straight after that.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Notra I'll take it if it allows me to beat people as Wario lol . Wario is his own kind of sexy. Seriously after watching Hunger, Blue Rogue and Krystedez at Showdown I'd like to give him a shot but I'm balls with him :(

And we should host a welcome back tournament for Vayseth :D

judge!

Smash Ace
ok iris...can we get wasted tonight. bad week. and court uber ****ed me once again.

judge!

Smash Ace
yea lol. thought life was going pretty good. now i got a year of probation again and 300 bucks in fines. all for a ****ing after hour park ticket.

iheartpandas

Smash Rookie
IMO that's not so bad. Could be a lot worse. If that's what you let drag you down, then you're going to be upset quite often. Not my business though, so I'm just going to stfu. :)

*random hype for Roseville tourney*

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Wow you guys. You all must be some egotistical ****S if you don't say hi to an old friend

Especially you JUDGE

And you OMNI ; )

fZk

Smash Lord
Ok, I think I have one extra seat for the Roseville tournament. It will be a REAL tight squeeze probably because I gotta use a TV for one of the seats, so no fatties :). I can offer a ride for any one person close to I-96 if you can also chip in $10-15 for gas.

Also, are there any Smashfests the night before the tourney?
Is that spot still available? I might take it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Judge, try 18 months probation for a crime you didn't do, AND paying 18 bucks a week for drug testing. I am so pissed off. Its going to make it so hard to get to out of state tournies :(

The worst part is I CAN'T DRINK. I'm a ****ing lush and I can't drink!! ****ing Warren police punk *** *****es.

But you have my sympathy bro.

Toph: I don't know you lol I think I played you once in doubles but that was it D:

Oh and Gargantua Blarg and Raphael the Raven will **** on Yoshi in Tetris Attack :3

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
i think yoshi is the hardest player in smash to play against wen u've never played him. we have a yoshi main who i usually 3 stock, but he beat someone who beat me like it was nothing. and watching the match, u could clearly see that it was cuz the person had never played a yoshi before. with his jc, incredible cc and strong primary jump, yoshi himself has his own meta-game wen it comes to fighting him. the only thing say fox would have on him is speed, waveshine and an up-throw up-air. yoshi can gimp fox at a low percent and combo him. i wouldnt even recommend using fox vs yoshi unless it was to camp

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i think yoshi is the hardest player in smash to play against wen u've never played him. we have a yoshi main who i usually 3 stock, but he beat someone who beat me like it was nothing. and watching the match, u could clearly see that it was cuz the person had never played a yoshi before. with his jc, incredible cc and strong primary jump, yoshi himself has his own meta-game wen it comes to fighting him. the only thing say fox would have on him is speed, waveshine and an up-throw up-air. yoshi can gimp fox at a low percent and combo him. i wouldnt even recommend using fox vs yoshi unless it was to camp
lol, matchup experience to that level doesn't happen when it matters.

btw, the traditional counter to Yoshi is Sheik. Easy chaingrab.

ZTD | TECHnology

When you think about it, any character with high horizontal aerial resistance like Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Wario are difficult to fight when you first play them. They can be very confusing when your used to not so aero-dynamic characters.

And what kind of promising games has Nintendo previewed?

Moooose

Smash Champion
i wish yall would come to a tournament so i could see how good you are
it sounds like you guys play a whole bunch of fun characters

Top Bottom