• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hey guys did you hear the top two teams had a Lucario mainer at APEX? Lucario da bess (in teams).

That said, Tech you still going to the Vayseth tourney or not?

King Malice

Smash Ace
I won't be able to play Weds, I work 5-10.

Dang I was drinking five o'clock yesterday, bad idea.

What was a worse idea is that everyone designated me the most sober person so I drove home. It would have been fine if somebody didn't keep pinching my cheeks telling me I'm adorable.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I was driving this girl's car back to my place, and she was like "OMG Seriously, you are the cutest thing!!" -pinches cheeks-

I was just smiling and **** and then she had the **** bright idea to try and cover my eyes and go "Can you drive now?" I love drunk people.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL Kevin. Too funny.

And 5 o Clock is so nasty. Even by my standards.

And MTI I should be going to the tournament still.

And I went Melee this week! I don't care who's going I have to urge to Fair someone off the stage with Sheik :)

King Malice

Smash Ace
It was nasty. I thought I was going to be hot **** and drink it straight without a chaser. One shot down I said "this ain't bad." Half a second later my mouth opened by itself and I breathed fire. It was so bad.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol 5 o clock is that cheap nasty **** dude lol. Man all I had to drink was beer last night. I feel like I've wasted half of my weekend. I need to make it up.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I couldn't stomach it too much, I took I dunno... 6 shots and I was loopy. Cheap **** but it got me trashed.

Tech, we need to hang out one day so we can grab me some GC stuff and smash and get smashed.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Thinking about holding a pre-tourney Smashfest sometime this week (Tech, we need to practice doubles).

What's a good day for people? I don't want to hold one Friday because I wanna get a good rest before it starts Saturday.

ZTD | TECHnology

I agree but you've been MIA with the ladies lately lol but dude I think they're letting me go because of the lack of hours :( They're talking about re-hiring me for holidays but its so overstaffed right now.

But we do need to hang, smash and get smashed. I got time this week.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I agree but you've been MIA with the ladies lately lol but dude I think they're letting me go because of the lack of hours :( They're talking about re-hiring me for holidays but its so overstaffed right now.

But we do need to hang, smash and get smashed. I got time this week.
I was MIA from girls for like... 6months. Longest time I have ever been single.

Sucks about the job situation, seems like **** will never get easier doesn't it? I've known a lot of people who work at Gamestop and get ****ed on hours, it isn't just you.

I'm free Tuesday this week. Otherwise, I'm working or being a ****ing OG.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes, Kevin that's so relevant :p

And yeah I knew it was going to happen eventually. I could care less. I got promoted to assistant manager AND my friend used his connections to get me setup with an easy second job. Not too worried about the financial aspect. I do miss the discount though. Especially the half off of Starbucks. it tastes much better when its half off somehow.

ZTD | TECHnology

Man I knew about RAIN because I assisted America vs Japanese Brawl project a while ago on another site but this Brood guy is legit to. DEHF makes me wanna go back to Falco after this tourney lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Brooooooooooooooood soooo goood.

Brood inspired me to get even better. He also finally proved that Olimar is viable at a national level. I'mma start really working @ improving now.

Judge, Lain, Anther, I'm going to catch up to you guys. ;(

n_n/

ZTD | TECHnology

Tech you down to hang sometime this week to smash and get smashed? :D
Fo sho.

@ L_: Yeah I'm pumped too after such an interesting national event. Nice to see some drasticallly different results. I will be become great one of these days. I train my *** off every day and I'll keep getting better <3

Moooose

Smash Champion
Fo sho.

@ L_: Yeah I'm pumped too after such an interesting national event. Nice to see some drasticallly different results. I will be become great one of these days. I train my *** off every day and I'll keep getting better <3
thats the ****in spirit *****essssssssssss
gotta have the heartttt

judge!

Smash Ace
sigh..sundays r sooooooooooooooo boreing. i hate staying home lol. ok so i work tommorow but only till 8. then im off tues/wed/thurs////sooo tech pleeeasee host something tues/wed. thurs is my intense clubbin night

ZTD | TECHnology

Maybe its because this question is usually thrown at me at least once a week. Ever since I changed my Brawl tag and started hosting **** I see my name all over this thread. Its cool.

And I'm looking at Tuesday. Wednesday is Melee night with my crew.

@Judge: Intense clubbing? Where lol
And Madworld is mad legit.

Top Bottom