• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Demp

Smash Journeyman
I might get back into SSBB. My gaming PC's mobo and vid card both died so I can't play anymore TF2 or StarCraft 2. :<

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
At least you made it out of pools. And I lost to people I shouldnt have. Krystedez and Hilt are one thing..but...**** I dont even want to get into it.

Im tired of losing. No more bull**** I'm getting better.
**** happens. You definitely had a tough-*** pool. I lost to Hilt in Cinci last time. I've been doing worse too if it makes you feel better. Two 13th's in a row after consistent 7th/9ths.

And good luck with Falco, Tutu. I did the same thing with Snake back when I mained Wolf. They're both fun to play for me so it works out...except for both of them getting ***** by D3.

What's The Point

Smash Master
All right, I've determined the problem I had with the trip.

I suck at the game and can deal with that. I'll just do better or something.

The issue is **** anyone not on time, or fails to comply with my meeting requests. So in this case, I wouldn't have picked up Lain since he was incredibly late, or Judge because he waited for the night before the trip to tell me he didn't secure a way back to his house from AA.

So responsible people get priority in my car (Tutu, L_Cancel, Ankoku, Tech), then if I can fit more the slackers can have a chance.

Though I still probably won't leave MI for awhile, with an increase in the chances if I do well at Gameyard.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Next time leave without Lain, then drop Judge off in AA and let him figure out how to get home. It's pretty obvious to me that some people aren't able to learn in any way but the hard way. Plank does not care if it's M2K or if it's Juggleguy, he DQs anyone from a tourney if they're not on time, period. You'll never be seen as an enforcer of expectations if you don't teach discipline to those relying on you.

Roller

Smash Legend
Rollerking this chould help me with
my pika prob the next one chould
you tell me if that is ok whit you?
Your post is a little tough to read, but are you saying you want me to help you with USING a pika, or fighting AGAINST a pika? Either way, I'd be happy to. =)

Next one will probably either be next saturday or sunday, get me your email and I'll get you on the mailing list. And if you pm me I'll get you my number so you can find out what room we decide to use once we get there.

judge!

Smash Ace
wtp come on now... when i asked u. all u said was yes i didnt think you would come and wine about it. If you dont want to take me back all u had to say was no its as simple as that. i tossed u a few extra bucks like i said. and u even took tech back home. so why are you putting the blame on me

Im the one that tried to get shugo to team with u since you were teamless. i didnt do anything wrong here and i honestly think my name should not be mentioned on that QQ post. If your trying to refer things that i may have done in the past...well thats the past.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'm not trolling, Duck like has sick *** reads and ****. I'm scared to play him in friendlies cause if he learns the Sheik MU I'll probably lose to him

The only reason I can beat him is MU exp he's a better player than I am by far

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its ya boy Tech_Chase crashing the MI thread...lol I like how TKO opens up his commentary with "It's ya boy TKO on the mic..." Its funny as hell.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I remember when Duck ***** my Luigi. I was like wtf did I get worse at the game? This kid doesnt even play brawl!! Nah it was a trap he's just good XD.

Also when do you Ann Arbor people play Melee? I want to be good!!

Moooose

Smash Champion
I remember when Duck ***** my Luigi. I was like wtf did I get worse at the game? This kid doesnt even play brawl!! Nah it was a trap he's just good XD.

Also when do you Ann Arbor people play Melee? I want to be good!!
im down to play some meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

or brawl whatever

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to go back to maining Wolf. I'll still be using Snake in doubles and will still play him regularly to keep my skill with him up.

Top Bottom