• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hope you aren't pirating D:

Seriously I can't pirate music. I feel way too bad for it. Every single song I own is through a CD that I purchased in a store.

Moooose

Smash Champion
im so good at brawl i make people think they won
and then i switch the controllers while theyre not paying attention
and point out they just got three stocked

Boxxy

Smash Lord
went and made vids and got raaaaaaaaped by youtube fml

just went and put the
"Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended. All images, audio, and video clips are the sole property of their respective owners. This is only clipped for entertainment"

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

things, but can a video be unblocked on youtube?????

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yea if they think youre being reasonable
i usually just get blocked in like germany or some ****
too much **** right

wow the only vids i can put up are the remixes and idk y they would even let me put those up

youtubes got me on lock

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Tech you play sheik right? I can give you some advice regarding fighting those two.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah, I main Sheik.

And it's not about our doubles matches earlier either (admittedly I was getting really frustrated). Its **** in general. Like, I play a cheap, easy to pick up character and still have uber trouble against low and mid tiers and I don't feel like I'm getting any better at this game to be honest. I'd like to believe I am but I don't think I am now. And under normal circumstances I'd shrug it off as "Oh I just need to practice and get better" except I work all the time and I care way more about Competitive Brawl than Melee. I love Melee but I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get better at a game that I don't even get to play that often. Lol @ my lack of tech skill in this game.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
dude im a mario that gets bored of the cape. people make many mistakes, but ill try other things to take the stock off. I dont chain grab either even against people I know i need to to win. i see people do the same thing over and over and yet I dont cape. I will start caping and chaingrabbing to see how much higher i place in tourneys.

Tech i know that feeling you are having now. I only play people 4-6 times a month. Imagine how i would be if i play people more often aka had a car. mario will shine one way or another

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sheik is absurdly unforgiving when playing against people who know what they're doing, since she takes a lot of precision to use "right." When I went to Brawl Sheik, things felt really easy in comparison to execute, lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I posted it in the actual tournament thread, but I figured I'd post it here as well: Can I get a ride to the Ann Arbor Melee tourney on Saturday?
Someone please help Anthony, he's the chillest Smash player in MI haha

Josh/Tremor -- are you driving separately?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Tech don't give up, Sheik is like people knowing the MK matchup for their bad characters in Brawl. Unless you know the matchup and how those characters beat Sheik, you are going to have a rough time. Not to mention if they are using a mid tier character or higher, and if you would say they are better than you(not saying you are bad, just that the people you are playing with might be good) then it is only natural that they would win the majority. I believe Eggm said something along the lines of, "if you and your opponent are both playing mid tier characters or higher, then the better player will win like 85% of the time" or something along those lines. Sheik destroys those characters even without chain grabs, it is just a matter of figuring out how. I really hate the "Sheik is easy" mantra, especially when one mistake against spacies/Falcon/or even a good Marth will usually result with your stock being lost(considering easy to edgeguard her, limited movement, baitable non aerial moves, etc...) Jiggs is much much easier, not at a high level of play, but to pick up. Next time you are in Chicago, or we are at the same tourney, we should play everything, since we haven't gotten around to it lol.

Gio, I wanna play your *** in 64/Melee too. I don't really care for playing MKs in Brawl. :p

earthadept

Smash Lord
Gio, I wanna play your *** in 64/Melee too. I don't really care for playing MKs in Brawl. :p

loooooooool i play sheik in melee :psycho: she really isnt easy. maybe against nubz. but try playing her in a tournament against a good fox or jiggs.

you pick my char in 64 :lick: kekekeke

and u mad cuz MK da bessssssssssss

Top Bottom