• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Lucarios someone ive been trying to learn but i cant get the feel for he has great areal combos but i fight a lot on the ground
I can teach ya live sometime if ya want.

Tech, you could always go Falco or MK.

*Looks at Smash Wiki matchup stuff* WHAT THE HELL? Snake and Link go even? Lucario ***** Link. :awesome:

Boxxy

Smash Lord
uhhh i think he means scavenger where u run over a persons body and get more ammo

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
uhhh i think he means scavenger where u run over a persons body and get more ammo
When I run out of ammo (or in this case noob tubes) with One Man Army, all I have to do is press Y, select the class I want, wait about 3 seconds, and there you go, all of your tubes, grenades, ammo is replenished.

/salty about One Man Army

Sumer

Smash Ace
Stopping power > One man army

Me: *shoots someone 6 times in the back*
Other Guy: *notices where I am after the 5th shot, turns around, shoots ones*
Me: *dies* .-.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey Roller, when can I pick up my controller that I left from last Tuesday?
Well, I'm at East Quad, if you felt like coming down tonight. I don't think I'm goin out, gonna watch first night of new Conan Show.

Tomorrow though I will be at Mason ~9. I have to watch a film screening there at 7. Should end around 9.

Top Bottom