• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm happy I was able to see you all. It was a lot of fun and I was happy to see how everyone was doing! Hopefully I'll get to see you all again soon. ^_^

Also, Happy Birthday, WTP, even if I'm a bit late. ^_^;

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You know it's sad when the two "top ranking low tiers" lose to other people in the state who just pick a low tier.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Maybe its the ex stoner in me talking but:

Sublime is such a kick *** band. I always feel relaxed after listening to them lol.

And Kat Williams is too ****ing funny. Tutu just got a few punches in his black card rofl.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
All I got from DL was the wii the GC and 2 controllers.

I gave u everything I got from dark louis
I'll take a 2nd look in the places I left it in my house and around the car.

I was kind of in a rush so WTP's carpool could get on it's way. lol

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Oh snap now I can succeed in the world without being a drug dealer.

I checked around my room to make sure I didn't have and I don't. It could have fallen out in Kevin's car or something.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Oh snap now I can succeed in the world without being a drug dealer.

I checked around my room to make sure I didn't have and I don't. It could have fallen out in Kevin's car or something.
Hmmmm...I remember the Wii, the Resident Evil 4 game, Roki's cube, the White/light blue controller with golden chipped paint, and the other controller. There was a power brick and AV cables for the Wii but no motion sensor bar.

I remember us having to call Roller to help set up Lain/Gio's Wii that night of the Smashfest. Did we even have a Wiimote or did we just have to borrow his sensor bar?

Is the memory card you're talking about an SD card or Gamecube Memory Card?

lol I feel like I'm interviewing someone.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
wtf

I'm half black/white too. No joke.
Ya me too. Its great, best of both worlds. Big ones and good credit

You know it's sad when the two "top ranking low tiers" lose to other people in the state who just pick a low tier.
I don't know how to respond to this. The only person in the state who has ever beat me with a low tier is bigy. And it took him 5 low tiers to do it. But I've considered him as an exception and I've never seen condemn soul lose to any low tier character except for me

Kail

Smash Lord
Ya me too. Its great, best of both worlds. Big ones and good credit
You do know it's actually possible to have both with a pure African or European back ground.... Right?

I don't know how to respond to this. The only person in the state who has ever beat me with a low tier is bigy. And it took him 5 low tiers to do it. But I've considered him as an exception and I've never seen condemn soul lose to any low tier character except for me
Evidently you've never played someone by the name of Anther. Oh and a lot of people probably could play low tiers and win. They just tend to prefer the higher tiers. *shrug*

Moooose

Smash Champion
sublime is the ****