• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay, so what's going on with everyone and Ohio. We only have one spot left it looks like a whole bunch of "possibly going" people. Tomorrow we leave, so hopefully this all gets straightened out today.

Kail

Smash Lord
At Lansing I'll gladly help anyone with any thing they need help with. If I don't know it (lol yeah right) I would at least know who would... (Scotu)...

But, I can gladly give advice about match ups/coaching as long as you provide me with friendlies and information about what match ups/ask questions.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Okay, so what's going on with everyone and Ohio. We only have one spot left it looks like a whole bunch of "possibly going" people. Tomorrow we leave, so hopefully this all gets straightened out today.
You should have two spots.

Gifts said he'd take six people, and unless somethings changed the confirmed people are Gifts, Tech, Lain, and Roller. The maybes are fZk, Scala, and myself. If at least one drops, there only needs to be one car. If all can go, then a second car (me) would also go.

ZTD | TECHnology

[So does this mean L is officially unable to go. I'm going t be sad if he can't. He's had the worst luck with tournaments for the past few months.

And I forgor about the trunk spot. But who would take it lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
I suppose I shouldn't be saying it like he's officially ruled out, but he did say it wasn't very likely on his part. And then all the uncertainty before with me, and Gifts having a full car before, didn't help.

lain

Smash Master
noooooooo is L going or not? We can team and he can win his travel money back. I need to know this soon.

also I call shotty halfway there. or rock paper scissors tourney YAYUHZZZZ

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm also pretty much good to go, since I doubt I've got an exploding organ. But just in case, people need to be prepared to take a side trip to a hospital.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
At Lansing I'll gladly help anyone with any thing they need help with. If I don't know it (lol yeah right) I would at least know who would... (Scotu)...

But, I can gladly give advice about match ups/coaching as long as you provide me with friendlies and information about what match ups/ask questions.
kail i always provide you with friendlies :)

Tewx2

Smash Ace
When L says "it's not very likely" he's saying that it's not gonna happen.

Also anything "technical" that D3 can do is easy to learn. A buffered u-smash isn't hard to pull off.

But why pick up lucario if you use snake? That's wasted time on a secondary that has little to no applicable uses that you could of spent improving your main.

@-ankoku Is that ciel-sempai from tsukihime?

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol I know Tutu and to be honest I've just been going all Snake lately.

And I just purchased a 4 dollar bottle of wine called "Double Dog Dare"

I think I may be in for a fun night. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marco/Gio what day are you guys getting back in the WB? I'll host mini smashfests at my house! BoxxahBrown and I want to play as much as possible over the break. I'm off from the 23rd-29th

Boxxy

Smash Lord
@ori: ho bag i'm trying to do something on the 26th since my birthday is the 23rd

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i already figured this **** out ok. gio told me he gets the 24-28 off (pretty sure its the same with marco or its really close). the only other day u could do something would be wednesday, the day they get back.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Uhhh, Just to double check, if I somehow find a ride to the station. Should my ride back be from Ann Arbor? And when would we be back in MI. Midday on Sunday I'm guessing? o:

What's The Point

Smash Master
If you can get to EL before 1:30 PM on Friday, I can drive you to AA. Otherwise you need to bus to AA.

I can drive you to EL to go back home regardless on Sunday (Since it's a cheaper bus).

Top Bottom