• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This 20 dollar MM isn't even going to happen.

Admittedly I want to see it. If by some blue moon this happens I'm recording it.

And LOL at Bowyer up to his old tricks on the forums again.

And LOL at Gifts having a meme for every occasion.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lordy expressed interest in going to TCs tourney too. Who is trying to go who may pass through the Grand Rapids area? x:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We're running a pre-Wednesday-Smashfest Smashfest tonight at 8:30pm if anyone in AA is interested. NQ 3rd floor lounge.

Confirmed so far = me, Ace, Sam, Gio
Potentials = Lain, Hot ArmS, Kagu

Rizk18

Smash Lord
This 20 dollar MM isn't even going to happen.

Admittedly I want to see it. If by some blue moon this happens I'm recording it.

And LOL at Gifts having a meme for every occasion.

This MM definatley will happen. If I can somehow get a ride to your tourney. You're right about one thing, I wont $20 mm, $5 or $10. I aint rich, even though I know my fox in the best in the state(no competition)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This MM definatley will happen. If I can somehow get a ride to your tourney. You're right about one thing, I wont $20 mm, $5 or $10. I aint rich, even though I know my fox in the best in the state(no competition)
Isn't the point of an MM to make you more rich when you win? Shouldn't that be incentive to make it $20?

... That is... If Bowyer really is free LOL

Guess you're backing out already :(

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Definatley.

wow, you're already backing out, *****. Congrats you're now the biggest joke in this thread.

Not a trick. I really wanted to mm this scrub, but he's a joke. He rizzy'd out.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Rizk is looking mad scared right now... don't you know it takes a true warrior to take down one of those evil 5th Columnists? I mean, just look at how stacked 6th Pillar had to get before we did it ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't actually recall a crew battle happening before 5th Column retired and disbanded.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk is looking mad scared right now... don't you know it takes a true warrior to take down one of those evil 5th Columnists? I mean, just look at how stacked 6th Pillar had to get before we did it ;)
Scared? Bi**h i'll f**k your *** up too. Drive to fu**ing Dearborn Heights and tell me i'm still scared. Bring Bowbi*ch with you.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't actually recall a crew battle happening before 5th Column retired and disbanded.
You're right... but I think we all know how much **** would ensue should a crew battle ever take place :troll:

Rizk18 said:
Scared? Bi**h i'll f**k your *** up too. Drive to fu**ing Dearborn Heights and tell me i'm still scared. Bring Bowbi*ch with you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pfft, you're just claiming that 'cause I'm physically incapable of playing against myself.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This Rizk dude looks like weaksauce imo... so let's up the ante for this sidebet... I'll throw down $20 on Bowyer, can you match that Soul?

P.S. dibs on recording this kid's embarrassing loss when the MM actually happens

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The amount of effort you put into your censor dodges just to put something as pointless as a bunch of *s astounds me, Rizk.

ZTD | TECHnology

wow, you're already backing out, *****. Congrats you're now the biggest joke in this thread.

Not a trick. I really wanted to mm this scrub, but he's a joke. He rizzy'd out.
That image is amazing.

This Rizk dude looks like weaksauce imo... so let's up the ante for this sidebet... I'll throw down $20 on Bowyer, can you match that Soul?

P.S. dibs on recording this kid's embarrassing loss when the MM actually happens
I already called it. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

This argument is pretty pointless to be honest. Even though it stopped being an argument and moreso all the University of MI kids trolling Rizzy for the past page. I'm bored reading this.

This is pointless for the following reasons:

1. Talk is cheap. Results are the only thing that matter. Though based of previous accomplishments Bowyer is miles ahead of Rizk. There's an overwhelming experience gap.

2. Rizzy has no ride to tournaments right now and no one wants to take him. Bowyer and Rizk can't MM if they are not at the same tournament. Hence, this is futile.

3. Bowyer should be considered a legendary pokemon because he's been around forever and his appearances at tournaments are really rare lol.

EDIT: You people are funny. I love how the thread becomes super activeONLY when there is Rizk related drama. There are 15 people lurking this thread right now LOL